Lit has so few under 25

Im new to lit, but in my short time here I have noticed there are so few who are under 25 or still in their teens (18 and up , of course). This is probably due to the fact that most young people have yet to fully understand and explore their sexuality, but to those who are 18 and up (Im 18) PM me or reply on this thread I d love to interact with my fellow young kinksters!! :cattail:

I am also recently 18 since this past june and well hope we can chat ;)
This is my email
Also have skype: patdrock22

;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
20 year old female :) Soon to be 21 wooooo!! I think there are a fair amount of under 25's but not everyone is active on the boards so it maybe makes people think there's not so many :)

I am 18 want to chat?? Im into talking dirty and anything else you might like ;)
Hope to hear from you
 
22 here. Have lurked and enjoyed stories off and on since 17. Now I am back because, like many have mentioned, I am left wanting from my relationship with my husband.


I would like to chat with you about anything erotic that you would like to talk about ;)
 
I am feeling horny ;)

21 year old female here :)

hey i would like to chat with you hope you like to dirty talk i might be 18 but i am very mature.. i have been interested in literotica since i was younger and now i made myself an account an d i hope to hear from you

Sent you a PM ;)
 
Talk?

I gotta agree on the shyness aspect! I'm a bit intimidated being young, inexpirenced, and new to the bb. ;p I am usually miss chitchat every other bb but this one i tend to lurk enviously. I don't Mind a friendly chat (im not looking for websex!!!) with people of any age and gender. :)

Again, 20 and female and in a LDR! Rawr it sucks!!! C

we can talk if you want :)
 
I'm a 21 y/o female, long time lurker, even longer time reader (let's just say I pretended the no minors warning wasn't there for a while!) but newish poster. I'm happily taken so I'm not looking to meet anyone for chats (we all know what that's about :p), I'm mostly hoping to have a few laughs, talk some crap on the boards and maybe learn some new tricks.

Hey want to chat :)
 
It's unfortunate that you have trouble reading, here this may help:

http://www.lfla.org/support/whatwefund/literacy/adult-literacy.php

I sincerely hope you get some help with your problem, it must feel awful making a fool out of yourself by coming on to people that clearly aren't interested in you.

Best of luck :)

Well I'm just Replying to others to chat or anything else.. I don't really mind if i get a reply or not but if I do I think it's great, and I might seem like a fool but who knows :)
 
23/f here! Just found the boards...been reading the stories (discreetly, of course) for years...can't wait to talk to some of the same dirty minds that get me so excited with those stories!
 
Sorry, honey....you'd have to do a lot to impress me or make me feel special, considering you've asked the same thing to every girl in this thread!

:rolleyes:

That is true but im sure i could impress u if we'd talk n.n don't u think. Would u give me a chance to demlnstratee how open minded i am... i might not post stories but i sure have lots of things in mind.. so are u interested i can give u my email tochat??
 
I just turned 25 a month ago. But, I'm stlll in school. (Working on master's degree number 2 now. Or is it 3? I can't keep track.) If anyone is as goofy as I am, we'll get along.
 
...i might be 18 but i am very mature.. i have been interested in literotica since i was younger and now i made myself an account an d i hope to hear from you

Sent you a PM ;)

You sure about that? This post and your others beg to differ. And thanks for letting us know "you've been into Lit" when you were a minor. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top