MEN in mini skirts, and doing ?????

I am not a CD, not even cute, but I would like to hang out in a pep show or adult movie wearing a mini skirt, no panties and have some guy take me into a booth and make me suck his cock and then turn me around and shove his dick in my ass. Or just go into the movie sit between two guys and enjoy a suck and fuck fest.

Yes! That's a hott idea!:devil:

Oh I had a thong on for that.. as usual.. it feels so nice to have someone pull it to the side in back and .. well, do what they ...

That would be fine but I'd like quick access to your man pussy. I love the smell and the taste.

That would be fine but I'd like quick access to your man pussy. I love the smell and the taste.

mm, Now THAT is hot,, get to it..I;m hot and ready and wanting .. will make it soo hot and tight for you

I'll slide in my erect seven inches and reach around and play with your hard nipples...

You've just made my day.. That feels so incredible. I will do everything to make it so nice for you.. how , tight slippery.. everything you ever imagined

Hey Amy .... If you only knew what I'm thinking when I look at that picture !!!! :)

Back