What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The utter stupidity of some NASCAR "fans"

Xenophobia isn't the fear of Xena, Princess Warrior
 
What is crossing my mind right now is that I haven't said hi to Scentofawoman in eons...... so....

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Scent! Hope all is well and that you have a safe and relaxing 4th of July next week!:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
 
What is crossing my mind right now is that I haven't said hi to Scentofawoman in eons...... so....

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Scent! Hope all is well and that you have a safe and relaxing 4th of July next week!:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

What are we hollering in the hills? Yahooooooo!

Howdy Blue eyes!
 
I'm pretty sure the guy sharing the elevator down with us yesterday thought we were talking about having a quick fuck after work. Listening to us, was probably the most exciting part of his day...
 
People that us "text speak" on this forum need to learn: THERE IS NO CHARACTER limit!

It's your/you're, not UR
It's before, not b4
...
 
maybe they are using a phone keyboard.:)
Although when I text I rarely use txtspk. unless it's absolutely necessary. u no?
 
I am kind of nervous to go to the house alone and have people I don't know come in to buy things. I've always had Nat there before today. Maybe I'll keep him on the phone while everyone is there.
 
Lit....is a fucking time vampire, filled with some good folks and a bunch of fake assholes.....QUIT?:rolleyes: I don't know about that....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top