Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Sorry for not posting the last few days, but I've been hit with a bad cold and just getting back to life now.

lol great pic.

I like this one too, thanks. it didn't come out quite how I wanted, so I might try to retake it later. :rose:

Oh, this is getting fun!!!! Come over to my house and do some naked handstands please

hehe. that would be a nice position to try out, but I do have to say, the blood tends to rush to the wrong head. :eek:

thank you, i just drooled on my freshly laundered sheets. it was totally worth it though. beautiful, sexy, yummy, hot pics!

I'm good at messing up sheets. ;). thanks for the comments.:rose:

You can keep the Bud, I'd love a Guiness, though. That'd do splendidly.

I do like a woman that drinks Guinness. How many more practice days til St. Paddy's Day?

Holy Shit but you are one hot man!!
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pics with us!

Muah! Ah, but it's all just camera angles and App filters. ;)
thanks! :rose::

Ohhhhh I :heart: this hehe

There is a photo I like which this reminded me of, perhaps you've seen it, of a naked man and woman. She is leading him into the bedroom, holding him by his 'handle'. Very sexy - I'll see if I can find a copy tonight to post. ;)

:kiss: do I need to post the full size version of that last image? ;)

I think that would make all the laydeees very happy :D:kiss:

There is a photo I like which this reminded me of, perhaps you've seen it, of a naked man and woman. She is leading him into the bedroom, holding him by his 'handle'. Very sexy - I'll see if I can find a copy tonight to post. ;)

I think I know what one you mean :)

I think that would make all the laydeees very happy :D:kiss:

ok, here ya go!

tumblr_mge1zs1zyl1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mge20pbuo01rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mge21cu77s1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Not bad for a 42yo guy that's never been to a gym in his life, IMHO. :D
(and please ignore the thinning on top. :eek:)

I think I know what one you mean :)

Damn! I couldn't find it. :( If you come across it, please post it here. It's one of my favourite images. :)

ok, here ya go!

tumblr_mge1zs1zyl1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mge20pbuo01rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mge21cu77s1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Not bad for a 42yo guy that's never been to a gym in his life, IMHO. :D
(and please ignore the thinning on top. :eek:)

Damn! I couldn't find it. :( If you come across it, please post it here. It's one of my favourite images. :)

Damn!!!!!!

Great bunch of photos. Your playing for the camera made us smile. I hope you don't mind if we copy your idea :D

P.S. - I've always loved the BMW K's, and the R's, and......actually, I like all Beemers.

Damn!!!!!!

;):D

Great bunch of photos. Your playing for the camera made us smile. I hope you don't mind if we copy your idea :D

P.S. - I've always loved the BMW K's, and the R's, and......actually, I like all Beemers.

For sure! Go for it! Sometimes I steal a few ideas from others' threads and make them my own, so all is fair. ;)

(I rode my K75 down and around the Grand Canyon last year - such an amazing trip. :D Next winter I'm planning on leaving it in Arizona and flying down in the winter to ride. Fingers crossed)

Nice pics, as always. :)

:kiss::rose:

~sigh~ I could just stay here and stare at you all day.

and yes, I meant that in a completely objectifying, politically incorrect way.

Scoot over Ella cause I wanna stare too! If you like we can stare together and make comments to one another and snicker!

Scoot over Ella cause I wanna stare too! If you like we can stare together and make comments to one another and snicker!

Yep! Snicker, and then tilt our heads sideways and say "oooooo" and stuff like that. ;)

LMAO, you two remind me of a much younger, female, and horny version of Waldorf and Statler from the muppets. Love it!:kiss::kiss:

Objectify away!:heart:

Yep! Snicker, and then tilt our heads sideways and say "oooooo" and stuff like that. ;)

Love this ;)
Great pics as always SJ
Your creativity is our gain!

:heart::kiss: Thank you, Youremine! I love being appreciated for my non-physical assets. The mind IS the largest sexual organ in the body; I love the thought of being very well endowed in those terms. LOL. :D

For sure! Go for it! Sometimes I steal a few ideas from others' threads and make them my own, so all is fair. ;)

(I rode my K75 down and around the Grand Canyon last year - such an amazing trip. :D Next winter I'm planning on leaving it in Arizona and flying down in the winter to ride. Fingers crossed)

Thanks.

I did the Grand Canyon with the wife on the back of a naked GoldWing a few years ago.

I'll stop hijacking your thread talking about toys now :D

Haha, I just found that thread. I will definitely be contributing there.

Awesome!!

Btw, (just an idea) here is an image that I think you guys could do an awesome job of adapting the concept. I tried to create a version myself tonight, but A) I don't have a wine glass that is spherical enough, and B) the front camera on my iPad will focus somewhat, but not to the aperture rage needed to get the tight depth of field required to pull this shot off. I thought of you guys and your studio, and was instantly envious........

In my version I was going to be standing with a suit on, partially unbuttoned and holding a glass of cognac (keeping it classy).

Care to accept the challenge ? ;)

9595_main.jpg

That's a great shot! I'll have to give it a try.

We don't have any ash trays around, so I'll have to find something else to set the classy mood.

That's a great shot! I'll have to give it a try.

We don't have any ash trays around, so I'll have to find something else to set the classy mood.

There's nothing classy about ashtrays. lol. I think it detracts from the shot actually. :)

I thought I would make it "Read an Actual Book Night" tonight. Usually I download and read on my iPad, but I really miss real paper print. AND I really miss Bukowski - he's so crude and savage at times, and yet very poignant at others.

Besides, “We need to make books sexy again. If you go home with someone and they don’t have books, don’t fuck them.” - John Waters

tumblr_mgg84t6PtT1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

:D

I love how you can see the coarse fabric of the couch, and yet there is this warm wash of rich natural browns, reds, and flesh tones all blended in to make someone snugly and very feminine want to cuddle up and read with me. Or maybe I'll read aloud just for you, but just the fuck parts - they're underlined in cheap bic pen already. ;)

Amazing new pics!!

You're so creative, amongst other things! :devil:

Back