A Prayer Of Salvation For Those Who Are Willing

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION, BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?

• YES

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • NO

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • OTHER

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Beside the one-god factor, you assume the deity is consistent and thus somewhat comprehensible by humans.

No. I'm saying is there was one, there would be ONLY one. That fact that there are so many, often regional or appearing for only a limited time in some cultures before they move on to another, to me PROVES that there isn't any at all.

Between the Greeks, the Norse and the various Native American tribes among all the other cultures and beliefs, how many gods have there been over the centuries? A few hundred?

If there was A god, wouldn't everybody know it and follow the same practices all across the globe throughout time?

That would be true if God controlled our thoughts and actions. He doesn't- he lets us choose. This is where I usually say it's a good thing I'm not God. You would do what I tell you and like it. LOL I would also want to be addressed as Princess and wear a tiara.:eek:

Apparently Satan was responsible for 10 deaths in the Bible, God for millions.

Therefore I'd take my chances with Satan. Plus I have no intention of climbing an endless staircase to spend an eternity in a gloop of milk an honey. Give me a highway to hell any day; sounds much more fun.

satan is responsible for ALL physical and spiritual death. satan not only wants to murder your body, he also wants to murder you spiritually by causing you to go to hell for eternity. Which is worse? Hell is anything but fun.

Try this link to a guy who has been to hell and back. I posted it before, but the link was messed up. Just watch it. It's very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8TEGMj-jc

satan is responsible for ALL physical and spiritual death. satan not only wants to murder your body, he also wants to murder you spiritually by causing you to go to hell for eternity.
All angels ('messengers') are supposedly creations and tools of Lord {JHWH}. As Harry Truman said of exercising ultimate power, "The buck stops here." Your omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent deity is responsible for everything and thus for the murder of your body and soul. Don't blame underlings for their boss's policies, which BTW only apply to believers. The god of the Hebrews doesn't rule Buddhists.

All angels ('messengers') are supposedly creations and tools of Lord {JHWH}. As Harry Truman said of exercising ultimate power, "The buck stops here." Your omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent deity is responsible for everything and thus for the murder of your body and soul. Don't blame underlings for their boss's policies, which BTW only apply to believers. The god of the Hebrews doesn't rule Buddhists.

They were created for that purpose. God gave them free will and 1/3 of them chose to rebel against God. It's not God's fault.

They were created for that purpose. God gave them free will and 1/3 of them chose to rebel against God. It's not God's fault.
Sez who? That's not biblical.

And if divine tools can go rogue then Lord {JHWH} isn't really omnipotent. Just a minor rural deity in a remote backwater of one small galaxy in a vast universe or vaster multiverse, and not really responsible for his minions. Like Prez Tromp, the buck stops somewhere else.

Sez who? That's not biblical.

And if divine tools can go rogue then Lord {JHWH} isn't really omnipotent. Just a minor rural deity in a remote backwater of one small galaxy in a vast universe or vaster multiverse, and not really responsible for his minions. Like Prez Tromp, the buck stops somewhere else.

Yes it is Biblical. The devil is the great red dragon of Revelation 12. The stars are the angels of heaven. 1/3 of the angels fell with satan.

Re 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Hey, don't talk about me like that. These horns and spiked tail are a bitch to keep clean. Hey, maybe I'll make that your job when you get here!

Yes it is Biblical. The devil is the great red dragon of Revelation 12. The stars are the angels of heaven. 1/3 of the angels fell with satan.

Re 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Your rendering is one of an infinitude of possible interpretations of that psychedelic passage that does not mean what it says. Yes, it can mean whatever one wants.

* GREAT RED DRAGON = old Pacific Electric system, the Big Red Trolleys.
* 7 HEADS & 10 HORNS = major & minor trolley stops.
* 7 CROWNS = enclosed, air-conditioned stations.
* 3RD PART OF STARS CAST DOWN = 1/3 of trolleys out of service.
* DEVOUR THE CHILD = hostile takeover of a connecting trolley line.

See, it's about Los Angeles area travel before the auto industry was convicted of illegally wrecking the public transit system. That was Armageddon for commuters. Or I could say it describes a chemical reaction (maybe a polymer), or a Reggae band, or microbes, or a presidential speech. Whatever.

Your rendering is one of an infinitude of possible interpretations of that psychedelic passage that does not mean what it says. Yes, it can mean whatever one wants.

* GREAT RED DRAGON = old Pacific Electric system, the Big Red Trolleys.
* 7 HEADS & 10 HORNS = major & minor trolley stops.
* 7 CROWNS = enclosed, air-conditioned stations.
* 3RD PART OF STARS CAST DOWN = 1/3 of trolleys out of service.
* DEVOUR THE CHILD = hostile takeover of a connecting trolley line.

See, it's about Los Angeles area travel before the auto industry was convicted of illegally wrecking the public transit system. That was Armageddon for commuters. Or I could say it describes a chemical reaction (maybe a polymer), or a Reggae band, or microbes, or a presidential speech. Whatever.

Any credible Bible scholar will tell you the same thing as I did.

Any credible Bible scholar will tell you the same thing as I did.
Orthodox, Episcopal, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, Quaker, Catholic, and Pentecostal theologians will not agree. Of course there's the circular argument -- it's credible if you believe it. Like, good Xians believe as you do, and any others are not *really* Xian. Sorry, bogus logic.

It's hardly surprising that almost all of the Eastern churches, and many Orthodox Churches refused to include Revealations in their biblical canon, because it is quite clearly the ravings of a complete lunatic. :D

It's hardly surprising that almost all of the Eastern churches, and many Orthodox Churches refused to include Revealations in their biblical canon, because it is quite clearly the ravings of a complete lunatic. :D

l long ago corresponded with an Assyrian priest. He said ancient Eastern churches bundled the Pauline epistles into one non-canonical book, revered along with letters of the church fathers as inspired but not Divine Word. Apocalypse (Revelations) must be the work of the Holy Fool.

Orthodox, Episcopal, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, Quaker, Catholic, and Pentecostal theologians will not agree. Of course there's the circular argument -- it's credible if you believe it. Like, good Xians believe as you do, and any others are not *really* Xian. Sorry, bogus logic.

The true Christians are the one who do what the BIBLE says they must do to be saved.

Jehovah's witness=Cult
Catholic would agree with me
Pentacostal would agree with me
Morman=Cult
Episcpal would likely agree with me
Quaker would likely agree with me

The true Christians are the one who do what the BIBLE says they must do to be saved.

Jehovah's witness=Cult
Morman=Cult

In Lucifer's name, I forgive you for your transgressions. May the Morning Star grant peace to your soul.

SAVED from the evil soul-force an alien being inflicted on humanity because a frog-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. Right. At least a dog didn't eat her homework.

Jehovah's witness=Cult
Morman=Cult
Exactly as I said: Those you think agree with you are True Believers because YOU are the standard of True Faith; all others are imposters. It all revolves around YOU.

But I said theologians of those factions (and implicitly others) wouldn't agree, not that they'd disagree with YOU. If they agreed, Xianity wouldn't be fractured into a zillion competing cults er I mean denominations. BTW Quakers don't deal much with Apocalypse (Revelations). Instead of assuming what someone believes, ask them.

SAVED from the evil soul-force an alien being inflicted on humanity because a frog-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. Right. At least a dog didn't eat her homework.

Exactly as I said: Those you think agree with you are True Believers because YOU are the standard of True Faith; all others are imposters. It all revolves around YOU.

But I said theologians of those factions (and implicitly others) wouldn't agree, not that they'd disagree with YOU. If they agreed, Xianity wouldn't be fractured into a zillion competing cults er I mean denominations. BTW Quakers don't deal much with Apocalypse (Revelations). Instead of assuming what someone believes, ask them.

Who is a frog woman? Alien inflicted on humanity? Magical tree? What I believe is that those who believe God are the true Christians, and since you don't want to believe God's word, you are trying to make me your scapegoat. Just believe HIM. And I said theologians WOULD agree with it. I don't need them because the BIBLE agrees with me. Why not just believe what the Bible actually says?

Re 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Re 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

_84584050_3494754156_9273aff2f3_b.jpg

Back