Stealing from the Campus Store - (Closed for Wombat9966)

I looked down at her pussy and noticed just how wet she was. I had seriously not expected her to be this wet. Obviously she was enjoying this a bit more than she was letting on. Grinning a little he looked her in the eyes and began seriously. "So Jess you are like this after only a half day of the device being on it's lowest setting. What am I going to do with you. This is supposed to be a torture but you are obviously enjoying it too much and if I increase the power you just will not be able to function at all. I mean look at this." With that I moved the button all the way up to 8 and waited to see her reaction.
 
I almost fell over as my pussy began vibrating again. At least I wasn't in class this time. I tried to gain control of myself and not show James how much I was being affected, but I could feel my legs shaking as my clit was stimulated by my new accessory. God I was getting really horny.

I looked down at his pants and noticed the bulge pressing against the fabric of his work uniform. He was obviously getting turned on playing with his new toy, which just happened to be me.
 
I was getting turned on myself as I saw her knees buckle a little and a steady flow of juice begin to leak out of her pussy again. If I let this continue I would probably have to jump her right here and I didn't want to do that. I actually wanted to make her beg for me to take her. I decide to quickly end this game before things get out of hand and move on to the next one. I turn the dial all the way up to ten and sit down to watch the fireworks, Grabbing out the small bag I had hidden underneath the table.
 
"FUUUUUCK!" My body shook and I immediately came. One of the biggest orgasms of my life crashed through my body as i fell to my knees on the floor of the little break room while James watch and smiled. My body had been building up that feeling for so long that it took no time for that to happen. I looked up at James as he watched me writhing in pleasure on the floor and wondered what might be in the bag he just took out.
 
Shutting off the machine I reach down and unclip and remove the device while Jessica is recovering. I find it easy to do as she is barely moving after her intense orgasm and is just lying there staring up at me. "Well I see you have enjoyed your new toy Jess, but I am afraid you enjoyed it a little too much. Here I am trying to punish you a little and you are enjoying yourself. Well we can't have that now can we. So I have gotten you another gift that I think will be much better. Now stand up so I can put this one on you," I grinned as I imagined her reaction to the surprise I was about to give her.
 
I was in a daze after that orgasm. I felt like my body was a puddle lying on the floor in this dirty room. I felt James touching me and removing the vibrator. I was relieved but also a little sad. As much of a distraction as it was I was also starting to enjoy the stimulation it had provided all day. Not the mention one of the strongest orgasms of my life that it just gave me.

I knew he wasn't done with me yet. He wouldn't have called me into this little room just to watch me squirm as he cranked that vibrator up. That's when he told me he had something new for me, and reached into his bag.

"What's that?" I asked, as he handed me my next little "accessory" to wear.
 
"Why it's just the same sort of thing Jess," I reassured her as she slipped into the cup like device that then molded across her pussy. It looked like a guys cup or protector just not as pronounced as there was not something there to actually protect. The substance was hard on the outside like plastic but a soft squishy gel on the inside with what felt like a small channel leading down to the bottom. As she looked at it I sneaked up beside her and attached a small but powerful padlock to the back of the device.
"Well we tried to stimulate you a little Jess, Now let's try denying you a little. This is a modern day Chastity belt. You can still go to the toilet as normal in it and wear the same clothes as normal, but sex is impossible. Now You just wear that for a little while and I will see you Tomorrow after class's at my place. Bring your Calculus homework please I need some help."
With that I got up and started to pack up.
 
What the hell? First he has me climaxing in class and now he is locking my vagina? I pulled my pants up quickly and hurried out of the campus store. I tried to not make a scene or look suspicious to the other students that were shopping but I'm sure my face was hard to hide. I caught myself in a mirror on the wall as I walked by and saw my face, still red from my orgasm, but probably also a bit from my frustration as James had just locked my pussy up as if he owned it. I guess in a way he kind of did right now, but still....

I went back to my dorm for a bit and tried to freshen up a little before going to my last class of the day. I was changing my clothes and thinking about everything that had happened so far and I got angry. Then, I started to feel a little turned on. Being controlled was not something I had ever envisioned being a turn on; especially from a cocky asshole like James but here I am, getting wet as I thought about his power over me. My hand started slipping into my pants, and then I hit the hard plastic. "FUCK!" I had forgotten already. Realizing I couldn't touch myself only made me even more horny, which also made me furious at myself for getting so turned on by this.

I was somehow able to make it through my next class. I definitely caught myself daydreaming a few times but was able to concentrate just enough to get some good notes. Then I started heading to the frat house where James lived. I knew he would be waiting for me and I was REALLY hoping I would be able to talk him into taking this stupid cup off of my pussy so I could get some relief.
 
I was sitting on the front porch when Jess came walking up the path to the Frat house. Saying goodbye to the guys I had been sitting with I intercepted her and guided her up to my room. Sitting her down on my bed I took a seat at my desk. She was looking a little flushed and was breathing a little heavy but apart from that she looked okay so she probably wasn't here to beat me up.
"So Jess do you have that homework I asked for?"
 
"Yes" I replied, dropping my bag onto the floor and fumbling through it in search of my calculus work. It was bad enough this guy was fucking with me physically, but now he's going to basically steal my homework too? Wonderful... now all that time he would have spent studying he can use for thinking of new ways to mess with me.

I dropped the book on the floor accidentally. I had been so flustered all afternoon after having the greatest orgasm of my life and then having my pussy covered my James's new little toy, basically depriving myself of any contact what-so-ever with my own body. I was extremely horny after spending the afternoon like this and to be honest I was pretty much ready to do anything for James to get this thing off of me. I'd even be willing to wear the stupid vibrator again. It was uncomfortable too and really tough to concentrate on anything other than my clit but the constant stimulation was still better than depriving myself of all contact.

"Here you go James." I said as I handed him my notebook with my notes and homework from class. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I know I was opening myself up to a number of answers I didn't want to hear but I thought if I was REALLY nice then maybe he would show some pity on me and unlock the device I was wearing under my panties.
 
I looked at her quivering on my bed and almost lost control of myself and jumped her then and there. God she looked so helpless and horny all at the same time it was unbelievable. I couldn't believe how good these devices were working on her. Perhaps she had some issues of her own to work out, but for now they were all working in my favour.

I took the book she gave me and began to look through it. Jess kept great notes and if I did have a problem with Calculus her notes would have helped me out a lot. "Thanks Jess these are great. They are going to help me out of a big jam. As a reward I think we will watch a movie together instead of the housework I was going to get you to do."
I get Jess to sit at the head of the bed and then sit beside her then flick the tele on and suddenly a porn movie comes on. "Oh well guess this will do," I say as it starts to play.
 
"Oh I guess this will do" he says as the scene on the television plays out. There was a girl on her knees sucking on a huge cock. She was looking up at the camera as she bobbed up and down on the rock hard dick in her mouth as the guy holding the camera was moaning a little while aiming the camera at the action. It was definitely getting me even more worked up, just thinking about having a big dick like that to play with right now was turning me on. I could feel my pussy dripping wet under the plastic "cup" like device. The girl on the screen was only taking a few inches into her mouth at a time and I couldn't help thinking that I could probably do better than whatever porn star this was. Then I kind of noticed the quality of the video wasn't really all that great either. "What kind of porn is this guy watching?" I wondered to myself.

"OH MY GOD!" As the camera moved a little I noticed the desk and bookshelf against the wall. This was Jame's room! This is a video he made! That's his huge cock in the video! Now all I could think about as I watched the screen was how the huge cock the girl was sucking belonged to the guy sitting right next to me and was probably hard right now as he watched himself getting blown by what I'm sure is some dumb sorority girl that got a little too drunk at one of the frat parties at his house.
 
I could tell by Jess's reactions she was getting turned on watching me getting blown by that little freshman from a month ago. As the camera moved and my desk came into view her eyes widened as she finally worked out it was me in the movie. We watched until I finally pulled out and spurted my load all over the girls face and tits, giving them a good coating. Honestly she had been a pretty mediocre cock sucker but you never turned down a blow job from a cute girl. Jess was wriggling a little on the bed beside me her eyes glued to the T.V as the Image of the girls face with cum dripping from her lips and eyes faded away to be replaced by another.

The next scene was one of my favorites. The camera had been placed on my desk and zoomed in just right as I had a pretty swimmer riding me in a reverse cowgirl. She was completely shaved and you could see my large cock spreading her open wide every time she impaled herself on me. My hands were playing with her breasts while one of hers was busy playing with her clit. Her shouts of "Fuck me with your fuck'n horse dick you big fucker," and the like could be heard clearly even over the moans and groans coming from us both.

Looking at Jess I saw she was now getting very worked up and I grinned inside. I wondered how much more of this she would take.
 
I watched the girl moaning and screaming on top of Jame's huge cock as she rode him. I watched the big cock glistening with her juices each time she lifted up, before driving back down on top of him. I was going crazy. I wanted to badly to touch myself or do ANYTHING to get off right now. I looked over and saw Jame's cock was hard and pressed against the gym shorts he was wearing. I wanted him inside of me so bad right now. He was blackmailing me though! I can't do that!

I watched the screen a few more minutes as he had pushed the girl onto all fours. She was still facing the camera as I saw James get behind her and start fucking her hard from behind. She was moaning again, and gripping the sheets with both hands while James hammered her pussy from behind. I couldn't take it anymore!

I reached over to James lap and grabbed his cock through his shorts. I started rubbing it softly and stroking him through the thin fabric. I looked over at him to see his reaction. He didn't even look at me, although I think I saw a little bit of a smile out of the corner of his mouth. I needed more and I wanted to make him want to fuck me so that he would take this stupid device off my pussy.

I climbed down off the bed and got between his legs, then ran my hand up the inside of his shorts to find his hard cock. I stroked it a little more, feeling it against my skin this time rather than through the fabric of his short. I looked up at him again to see his reaction.
 
I had not thought Jess had this sort of behavior in her. I had really thought I was going to have to order her to stay and watch the movie, maybe even have to bring up the evidence again, but she had stayed and watched it with no problems, even getting turned on by it. Now here she was crawling between my legs and seeking my approval. I knew what she wanted. I could smell her leaking juices from where I was sitting. It seemed that little miss goody two shoes had suppressed her wanton side just a little too much and now it wanted out. Now I had to figure out the best way to do this so I remained in control.

Looking down at her with a half disinterested look I casually ask her "Is there something I can do for you Jess. Something you want?"
 
He wasn't going to make this easy was he?

I looked up at James with my big blue eyes and told him what I wanted.

"Will you fuck me PLEASE?! I need it so bad right now!" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth, but it was true. There I was, kneeling on the floor of Jame's room, a hand up his shorts stroking his hard cock as I begged for him to fuck me. What I REALLY wanted was this stupid protector off and if he would fuck me then I could make that happen, plus after watching that video it looks like I'd get a great fucking from James in the process and I was extremely horny right now. Hopefully this works...
 
Well well well. That hadn't taken long at all had it. Jess had gone from hating my guts to wanting my cock in just 2 days. Of course I knew it wasn't really me she wanted at the moment, hell if there had been a 6 inch dildo there with her key and the words fuck me written on it she probably would. Hmmmm now there was a thought, but maybe for another time. Truth to say I was horny as well and had been waiting for this day for quite some time. Turning the TV off I stood up and got her to do the same. I undressed her slowly until she stood before me wearing nothing but the small plastic chastity belt. God she was stunning.

Next I undressed myself until I stood before her fully naked, my cock already stirring as i looked at her. "Well my dear if you want a good fucking you best get me ready then. Be a good pet and get this hard will you," I say cupping my large cock and balls in my hand and smiling at her.
 
God he was big and he wasn't even hard yet. Wait... did he call me pet? I looked to the side and noticed my reflection in a mirror James had on one of his walls. On my knees, naked except for a chastity belt and the collar that James gave me two days ago... damn it... I was his pet.

I reached up and took hold of his semi-hard cock and began stroking it softly and slowly. I looked up at him and watched him smiling approvingly. He started getting a little harder in my hand and I started thinking about the girl in the video I had just watched. I wanted to be better than her. I smiled at James then ran my tongue up the length of is hardening shaft. When I reached the head I swirled my tongue around it a few times, then licked my way back down. At the bottom I opened my mouth and began to gently suck on his balls one at a time while my hands stroked him. He was rock hard now and I wanted him in my mouth. I opened my mouth and started to take his length past my lips. Inch by inch his cock disappeared as my lips wrapped around his girth and I started to suck. I only managed half his length at first, but as I started to work my neck forward and back I started taking a little more and a little more. Soon I was forcing myself down the full length. I gagged the first time I tried to take the whole thing into my throat. I had always been able to deep throat guys in the past but I had never had a cock this big in my mouth before. I was getting so turned on as I worked James's giant cock with my mouth. I tried to tell myself I was only trying to do such a good job because I wanted him to finish quickly and hopefully my tormentor would show some pity on me and finally give me the security footage from the school store so that we could end this whole thing. Another part of me wanted to do a good job because I wanted him to fuck the shit out of me and I hoped that if I pleased him well enough he would. How was it this easy for him to turn me into such a slut? I had never been like this before. When I looked up at James and saw him starring back down at me I wondered what he was thinking, watching my expert mouth going to town on his dick.
 
God she was good at this. The feeling of her mouth running up and down my cock was heaven. I had had a plenty of women suck my cock but never before had anyone been able to take it all down their throat. The feeling of her tight throat muscles working on the head and first few inches of my dick every time she plunged down was exquisite and something I had never experienced before.

I looked down into Jess's eyes as she continued to move up and down my shaft and reached out and ran my fingers through her hair, smiling down at her. I didn't force her head down nor did I buck my hips, she was doing a great job herself. I let her continue for several more minutes all the while staring intently into her eyes. I only pushed her off when I felt myself starting to enjoy it a bit too much.

"Well I see you are very good at that my pet, shall we see what else you are good at?" I knew she expected me to take off her chastity belt but I had a little surprise for her. Oh I was going to Screw the living daylights out of her, that was a given now but there was one last surprise for her.

Pulling her up onto the bed and laying her on her back i got between her legs and lifted them up onto my shoulders. Seeing the confusion in her eyes I laughed. "What you think there is no way I can fuck you like this?" Suddenly she started panicking as she thought of one way we indeed could have sex this way. I laughed harder and smacked her ass. "Don't worry little one. It will take a lot more training until you can take this monster up that little hole," I reassured her. Reaching down I pressed my thumb to the top of the belt along a little dimple. Suddenly the middle opened like a flower and her pussy was exposed in all it's dripping glory. "Well it seems like you are ready for me. Good because I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before."

I lined her pussy up and entered her hard and fast, Getting about two thirds of my cock in on the first stroke before pulling out and thrusting in again, this time bottoming out inside her. Her gasps for air the only sounds she could make as I began to pound into her hard and fast. I gripped her slender waist and pulled her to me as I thrust in, determined to force as much of myself inside her as I could. I could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate me but I didn't let up. She was practically dripping before I started so I knew she was lubricated enough to take it.

Flipping over I made her ride me. Lifting her up and down on my cock, watching it slide in and out of her body as she moaned in pleasure. Suddenly she began to take over and set the pace and I took my hands off her hips and put them on her breasts to massage them and play with her nipples. Just how far would she take this?
 
I was in heaven feeling Jame's HUGE cock moving in and out of me. He was definitely the best fuck I can ever remember and his dick was incredible. He stretched my tight little pussy in a way I have never experienced and I was loving every second of it. So much so that I wasn't even thinking about the fact that he was blackmailing me into all of this right now and that had it not been for that there was no way I would have been doing this right now. You couldn't tell though by the way I was riding him like a pron star. I had my hands in my hair as he massaged my tits, and pinched my nipples. I was grinding myself into him, rubbing my clit against his lower abs while his cock worked in and out of me. If I kept this up too much longer I was definitely going to cum. I grabbed his hands from my chest and placed them on my ass and kept working him a little faster. He gripped my ass in each hand and squeezed firmly, while pulling my body even harder into him. That was all I needed as my pussy tightened around his cock and my body flooded with warmth. I came so fucking hard as I tried my best to keep my balance on top of James. My entire body felt stiff for close to a minute as I tried my best to continue working his huge cock in and out of me.

"HOLY SHIT!" I panted, out of breath as I looked down at James as he smiled. I knew he was far from done with me though
 
Pulling out I put Jess on the edge of the bed on her hands and knees and stood behind her. I had had this bed custom made and it put most girls at just the right height for me to fuck while standing upright.. Caressing her cheeks and petting her lips I teased her for a few seconds by rubbing my head up and down her lips and then only inserting the head before pulling out again. I laughed as she moaned and her hips thrust back at me trying to get more into her. Finally she turned her head and screamed "Fuck me."

Happy to oblige I sank into her in one long hard stroke, smacking into her ass hard. Pulling out until only my head remained inside her i thrust into her again. I started to really pound away at her now, grabbing a hold of her ass cheeks and squeezing them as I remorselessly thrust into her pussy time and time again. Glancing down I saw her little rosebud winking at me as i kept separating her cheeks and i couldn't resist. Bringing one hand to my mouth i lubed up my thumb with saliva and slipped it into her small puckered opening.

Her pussy instantly clasped up on my cock and I pumped into her harder and faster while swirling my thumb around in her ass.Soon I could sense her getting ready to come again and I reached around with my other hand and began to play with her clit. That did it for her and she came screaming all over my cock as I continued to pump into her. I wasn't going to be that far behind her so I kept manhandling her clit and pounding into her going as deep as i could, seeing if I could reach her belly. I felt the familair tingle in my balls and somehow I picked up my pace almost bruising her ass now as i rammed into her as with a final thrust I pulled my thumb out of her ass and unloaded as deep inside of her as I could get. Roaring out my pleasure I pumped load after load inside of Jess until she couldn't hold anymore and it leaked out and covered the bedsheets. Finally I finished and I collapsed on top of her pinning her to the bed bellow me.
 
As I laid on James's bed, his body on top of me, and his cock still stuffed deep inside of my cum filled pussy, part of me felt ashamed for cumming not once, but twice on the huge dick of my blackmailer. Maybe this is finally over though. James finally got to fuck me like he's been trying to do for the better part of a school year so maybe I can get that tape back from him now. I figure now was as good a time as any to ask so I went for it.

"James, can I have the tape from the book store now?"

"Sure Jess." He hopped up off the bed and walked across his room, his soft cock still glistening from the mixture of my juices and his seed that he deposited into my little womb. He handed me to tape and smiled. "That seemed too easy I thought" Why would he have gone through all the teasing, the collar, the remote controlled vibrator, the plastic cup over my pussy... all that for one fuck and then he would give me back the tape? I was still a little uneasy as I took the tape from his hands, but thanked him for giving it to me.

"It's no problem Jess; I don't really need it now anyway with the video we just made."

"WHAT?!" I asked shocked

" You didn't notice the camera sitting on my desk right next to my computer? It was on the whole time you have been here. I have a feeling a video of you sucking my cock and fucking me like a porn star would cause a lot more damage to your future if I posted it on the internet than some grainy video of you taking a book from the bookstore."

My stomach sank and I immediately felt sick. His whole plan had fallen into place. He put me through the last two days, to make me so horny that I couldn't resist fucking him. Not only that, but I was so horny he didn't even have to ask me to do anything. I'm the one that got on my knees and wanted to suck him off. Oh God! I even begged for him to fuck me when he was teasing me from behind. I couldn't let a video like that get out online. My parents would be disappointed to find out I stole a book but to see their little girl acting the way I was just now would kill them. I was completely screwed, no pun intended, and I finally realized that James had no intention on ever ending this "arrangement".
 
I smiled down at her then leaned in and kissed her shocked mouth while reaching down and reactivating the chastity belt. Moving over to my computer I deactivated the camera then backed up the files to two different locations off campus. I wasn't stupid, the files weren't stored on this computer and you would have to be a pretty decent hacker to work out the links to even work out just where they were stored. Then of course you would have to get through my security system.Still I never really intended to ever use those videos for anything but private use anyway, but the girls on them didn't need to know that.

Sitting next to Jess I looked her in the eyes. "Tell me something Jess. If you can say honestly that over the past two days that you have not once been turned on by the things I have made you do, I will wipe that video out and you will never have to have another thing to do with me again. You have to answer honestly though."
 
How could I lie to him? I just came twice with his monster cock rammed inside of me. I wanted to tell him that I was never turned on so that this whole situation would finally be over. He knew I would have been lying though and I feared further punishment more than the power he already had over me. I looked at the floor in shame as I answered him

"yes, I've gotten turned on" I mumbled to him, barely audible, but loud enough that I know he heard me say it.

"I'm sorry Jess, I need you to speak up. I couldn't hear that"

"YES! OK?! I've gotten turned on" I was embarrassed to admit it, but I couldn't deny the fact that James had found some hidden part of me that I never knew about that was starting to enjoy his twisted form of control. Not to mention how great he was in bed. I would have enjoyed that no matter what.

"So what now James?"
 
"Ok Jess I will make you a deal. You give me to the end of this semester, Whats that about two months or so, to try to make you like going out with me and like doing the things I ask of you. If after that time you can honestly say you want nothing to do with me, we part ways and the tapes erased no questions asked. However if you choose to stay with me, well we will deal with that then. After all we may want to watch it ourselves after all," I grin at her.

I could see her wavering a little so I thought I better explain it fully for her so she knew exactly what she was getting into. "The thing is Jess if you do this you do it all the way. What I say goes no matter what. If I say strip in the cafeteria you strip in the cafeteria. If I say give me a blow job during physics that's what you do. If I want to walk you around the school like a dog you will do it. That's what you are agreeing too. I won't use whips on you but I may spank you. Don't worry I don't like any of that body stuff either. As for anal well I can't see you taking this up there but if you want to try i can train you for it. So what will it be. Blackmail until I tire of you, Co operation until the end of the semester or do I just post it now?"
 
Back
Top