The Prisoner, Her Husband, and His Lover (closed for scribe_m)

RennyStyle

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Posts
2,279
The sound of plastic on metal the cell block as Officer Garcia strolled past the line of cells, running her baton against the bars and any hands that might be holding onto them. The women inside grumbled or cussed her out, one even spit at her, but she kept her eyes forward as she approached her destination.

"Open up number 413!" She called out to the key officer. There was a buzz and one of the cell doors opened.

"Blondie. Come on out here."

Tricia Wells stepped out of her cell and into the light. Garcia gave her a cruel little smile.

"Hands on your head, you know how this works."

Tricia turned away and put her hands behind her bed, lacing her fingers together. She faced her empty cell as Garcia took the prisoner's slender wrists and slapped cuffs on them.

"Right, come with me." Garcia took her roughly by the arm and marched her through the cellblock.

Tricia tried to figure out what was happening, and was flummoxed when they stepped outside and passed through a series of gates, leading to a fenced-in lot with a line of trailers.
 
Lucas sat in the bed in the conjugal visit trailer. He shuddered at the though that other people fucked in this bed, obvious, yet so plain in this bland, yellow room. He wondered if it was worth it. His girlfriend Trish got herself into trouble and Lucas could have spent the amount of money in bribes on hookers instead of her. However, the last bribe...

Lucas only needed one more person in this corrupt prison to persuade before he could have sex again with Trish. And that person was Garcia, the guard for Trish's cell block. Garcia was a Latino, and Lucas found her very attractive, despite her haired pulled back in a bun. Her bribe was sex, and Lucas didn't mind fucking her, especially once she undid her hair.

Except she wanted more than one fuck. The woman was insatiable. And he absolutely loved it. He wanted to see her again, sucking his dick, fucking with his tool. He swore his dick got harder and bigger when he fucked her. But it was Trish he was going to fuck tonight. Trish, with her sensual body and curling blonde hair. The door to the conjugal trailer opened, and in entered Garcia and Trish.

"Why, thanks for bringing her here," said Lucas. Garcia merely smiled, closing the door behind her and Trish.

"Strip search," Garcia grinned. Garcia taking advantage of his body in front of his wife wasn't part of the deal, but Lucas' erection wasn't complaining. Trish watching another woman and him? Well, that was different.

"Alright, officer," Lucas replied. "Do what you need to do."
 
Garcia snapped her fingers at Tricia. "You, face the wall and don't make a sound. One wrong move and I call this whole thing off. And you," she tapped Lucas on the shoulder, "against that wall and spread."

Lucas did as he was ordered, his hard cock threatening to smack against the trailer wall. Garcia snapped a latex glove on and began rubbing the back of her hand over his body, down his back, and then crouched in front of him.

She shone a light into his crack, then lifted his cock up.

"Looks like you're excited to see your wife finally." Garcia commented, grasping the cock in her hand. She squeezed it, then began slowly stroking. "But she's under observation, you know what that means? That means that I will be standing here watching you two lovebirds go at it."

The stroking became quicker. Tricia dared a glance over her shoulder.
 
Lucas didn't want to admit he liked hearing the snap of latex, but, boy, did he. And he gave a silly grin as the shorter woman ran her gloved hand down his back, against his skin. He suppressed a little moan.

And, there, Garcia was. Right in front of him. Holding his cock. In front of his woman.

"I'm certainly excited," he replied, his eyes boiling. As Garcia continued to stroke, her precome began to leak over his cock, into her latexed hand. He rocked his hips slowly, maximizing the length of Garcia's strokes on his thick hard member. His balls swung, just slapping those light blue gloves, as he looked over his shoulder at Trish.

Was Trish being turned on? He truly didn't care. All he knew was that Garcia's hand, well-acquainted with his sturdy cock, was again thrilling him like no one did before.

"Yeah, you going to watch?" he replied, with an obvious grin. "Or are you going to do spend a little more time with my big hard cock?"
 
Garcia slapped his balls as she stood up. "I'm going to do more than just watch. Your wife hasn't been behaving herself, that means the two of you are going to have me as your chaperone for the next hour. Either of you even look at me the wrong way, and I'll toss her in the hole and you won't be back here for at least a month."

She slapped Tricia on the ass, "you heard me say strip search, didn't you? Get that shit off, it's not like you were going to be wearing it much longer anyway, were you?"

Tricia kept her eyes on the wall as she quickly removed her uniform, knowing Lucas and Garcia were watching as she revealed her lithe body.
 
Clad only in her orange prison jumpsuit and underwear, Tricia stripped. She started by undoing the buttons down the front, and stepped out of her clothing, draping it over a nearby chair. She undid the clasp of her white bra, letting it fall forward, and placed it on the chair. Still facing the wall, she slid off her panties.

"So can I have have sex with my wife now?" Lucas asked, his cock hard, thick, and erect. He looked at Officer Garcia, and slid his fingertips on the underside of his member, causing it to twitch and stiffen, the veins clearly visible to the Latina. He then stroked his balls, hung and ready for Tricia -- or Garcia -- to play with.
 
"She's my prisoner before she's your wife." Garcia responded as she switched latex gloves, eagerly anticipating plunging her fingers into Tricia's waiting ass. She sized up the girl and breathed against the blonde's neck, trying to get her nervous.

"Remember that, slut." She hissed into Tricia's ear. "You're always mine first." She pushed her fingertip into Tricia, who groaned.
 
Tricia moaned, feeling the latex fingertips enter her pussy. She had anticipated making love to her husband, not being degraded and treated this way by officer Garcia. Sure, she knew what sort of woman she was, but hoped that she would be able to have some time to herself and her husband. She spread her legs open wider, hoping Garcia would end this.

Yet...

Tricia's inner thighs were becoming wet. As Garcia's fingers slid in and out of her pussy, Tricia's moans were becoming louder, as she was unable to suppress the arousal welling up within her. Her own heated core was yearning, yearning to come, wanting that release over Garcia's fingers... no, her husband's... oh, god, she was getting closer and didn't want it to happen. "Lucas..." she moaned. "Help me..."
 
Garcia popped her fingers out of Tricia's crotch, and the inmate immediately covered her pussy her hands. Garcia smiled and lapped at the fluid on the tip of her finger with her tongue, before pulling the gloves off and discarding them.

Tricia's forehead rested against the wall as she breathed heavily, her chest heaving forward and back.

"Got her all ready for you," Garcia told Lucas. "You better get on that quick if you don't want her to finish without you."

Garcia stepped back and stood in the corner of the trailer. "I'll be here in case things get out of hand."

Tricia cautiously turned around and was finally able to look her husband in the eye. She approached him and kissed him deeply on the lips, then pressed her naked body against his.
 
Lucas kissed Tricia deeply, his tongue playing in her mouth, exploring and reacquainting himself with her delicious taste. "Okay, let's give Garcia a show for her to remember, okay?" Lucas put the head of his cock at Tricia's dripping lips, pushing her against the wall, and began to fuck her from behind. He pushed upwards, forcing her breasts to rub against the trailer wall, rubbing against her firm tits, aroused from the touch of Garcia. Lucas looked hungrily at Garcia, unsure if he really wanted his dick inside her pussy, as he turned to kiss Tricia's neck, his tongue hastily licking against her earlobe.

Garcia herself was watching, making eye contact with Lucas. Her own hand slid between her legs, and she began to rub herself through her uniform. "You keep fucking her like that. Shove your big hard cock into her pussy. Slam her against the wall. Fuck her hard and deep," Garcia smiled.
 
Tricia savored the taste of her husbands mouth, and would have used her tongue on him if he hadn't twisted her around. She moaned, her hot body pressed against the trailer wall as her husband squeezed against her, his hands holding her body.

She felt the top of his cock against her wet lips, rubbing against her clit. "Baby, I missed your cock so much."

He was hard as steel, and rammed himself into her. Tricia groaned out loud, her back arched as she felt the cock force itself deep into her.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me, Lucas!" She tried to writhe and grind against him with what little mobility she had. "Baby, I want you so fucking much."
 
Tricia's moans were sweet music to Lucas' ears. He could see, in the corner of his eye, its effect on Officer Garcia, rubbing herself more blatantly, through the crotch of her uniform. "You like this, Officer Garcia," Lucas asked. "You like seeing me pound my wife from behind?" Lucas' cock continued to slam Tricia, as his hungry animal instincts took over. "I miss you too, baby. I miss you so fucking much I'm gonna pound you to hell and back. I want your pussy so badly. I want to cum inside and flood you with my cum." Lucas backed Tricia from the wall, allowing her to bend from the waist. He held her hands to her back, and continued to fuck her from behind.

http://www.ramthesunlover.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kayden-Kross-fucked-from-behind-2-gif.gif
 
Tricia grunted and spread her legs as Lucas pounded her from behind, his hard cock thrusting in and out of her hungry pussy.

"Yes baby, fuck me, oh fuck me baby!" Tricia responded. "Oh baby, I missed you so much!"

The thrusting died down as Lucas ground his hips against hers, his cock poking around inside her.

"Oh babe..." Tricia groaned. "Oh, I think about you every night in here. Do you think about me? Do you miss me not being in that big bed with you?"

She rubbed her hips against his.
 
"Oh, I miss you baby. I miss you SO. FUCKING. MUCH." With each word, he pounded her, ramming his hard cock into her sexy body. In truth, he had been fucking Officer Garcia on the side, and he turned his head to lock eyes with her, even as he thrust his cock again into Tricia's lithe body. Picking Tricia up, he brought her to the bed, tossing her facedown, fucking her from behind again. He plunged his cock deep into her again, the bedsprings of the bed creaking, as he cupped her breasts. He looked again at Garcia, his mouth watering, as Garcia looked back at him and pressed the baton against her crotch.
 
Garcia ground the baton against her throbbing pussy as she watched her own personal porn happening in front of her. She was glad she had pulled the strings necessary to bring these two together. She smiled back at Lucas and playfully stroked the handle of her baton like a cock, and urged him to continue.

"Go on, fuck that skinny blonde skank" she mouthed to him, half wishing that Tricia could hear her.

Tricia panted as she bounced between her husband above her and the cheap mattress beneath her.
 
"Damn well I'm gonna fuck my wife," Lucas replied. "And it looks like you're enjoying it!" Lucas turned Tricia around, and sat on the edge of the bed, returning Tricia, sitting on his cock. He cupped her breasts, and faced her towards Officer Garcia. "Hey, honey. We're turning the officer around. Look how she's stroking that baton. It's like she's playing with someone's cock. Why don't you lick it for her, while I fuck you from behind?" Lucas stood up from the bed, and lead Tricia onto all fours, next to Officer Garcia. "Hey, Officer. How about you let her start licking that police stick while I fuck her from behind?" Lucas smiled, entering his wife again.
 
Garcia smiled, then gently poked at Tricia's cheek with the end of her baton.

"You want her to wrap her tongue around an officer's stick? Wouldn't be the first time, would it?" The baton rolled beneath Tricia's chin. "A good looking woman like that, you don't think she's using that to make her stay more bearable?" She goaded Lucas, knowing this kind of talk would turn him on. "Do you think your wife is still your loyal wife, or has she become the cellblock slut?"
 
Back
Top