Bosoms

Side view

I have to admit that I do like large breast. But yours are calling me to do things to those nips and that lovely natural pussy. I'm so glad you let it grow. You are one sexy thing. My mind is going crazy with thought of what I would like you to do me to do to you. I'm so hard. Please please more pics.

I saw this

I saw this and immediately thought of your tight body and your sensitive nipples

tumblr_osmga4oJz41vf1m9do1_400.gif

Well here I am, please don't laugh!

I do not understand why anyone would laugh, except and insecure egotist. I for one love all breasts big and small alike. They each hold a special place for me and each has it own hot and sexy attraction. Love the pics thanks for sharing your beautiful sexy body with us. :rose::rose::kiss:

Last edited:
Well here I am, please don't laugh!

I love love love your body!!! I am instantly hard looking at your nipples!!!! Almost a chemical reaction, an animal instinct to suck lick and kiss your nipps, switching back and forth from your left to your right back and forth. Your body is perfection!! The feeling in mine is deep strong attraction, hunger, lust personified, compelling. I like you. ♥️🌹💋

Love your photos. I wouldn't worry about a small chest -- there are plenty of people (including me) who appreciate a nicely proportioned physique, especially when combined with sensuous, provocative poses. :D

Back