gijoe downtime (closed to kohona xavier19

He could hear her and was driven but he still would not give in. He was firm and ready but when he was ging to mount her it would not going to be as a wild animal but as a tender lover as Sam came and coated his tongue and his fingers with her juices and splashed all over the table.

Then he rose up, Sam saw him and anticipated this andmoistened her lips as she felt the head rubbing up her wet clit. He was going to do it slow and make her feel every inch of him. In his mind he remembered Scarlett and their....fling. that was the only time he had ever had sex. Being in the Joes was not about sex but about brotherhood and courage, except in this room.
 
As I orgasmed and coated his tongue and his fingers with my love juices, I realized that I had made the table soaked near my thighs and legs. He rose up and I watched him. Anticipating every move. I moistened my lips as I felt the head rubbing up my wet clit. I gasped and panted a bit. "Mmmm.....Oh Snake..." I knew then in my heart, that despite how driven and turned on he was, Snake was going to be my gentle and tender lover. The one who would slowly inch himself inside me just to let me feel every inch of him inside me while giving me the chance to adjust to him. The realization made my eyes water a little as I smiled. This wasn't happening out of pity or because Scarlett set this up...Within the year I have been here, I was the one who TRULY did something to earn his attention. It was me all along. I had earned his love and affection. I wasn't sure what I did...but I was sure that by just being me, was exactly all that had to be done.
 
When Snake pressed himself inside of Sam for the first time and she felt herself being stretched Sam tensed up and could not believe it as Snake grunted when he was finally inside her and slowly relaxed himself. Already lubbed up and ready Snake slowly pulled himself out and pressed himself back inside. Not aggressive but slow and delicate because he did not want to break her on the first try as Sam found the strength to lift up her legs and wrapped them tightly around his waist and squeezed, pulling him in more as they began.
 
Snake pressed himself into me for the first time and I gasped softly at feeling being stretched by him. I tensed and closed my eyes tightly as I still moaned. I heard him grunt and I couldn't believe my ears. Next to his panting and now his grunt, it was the closest I would ever get to hearing what his voice was like. I really wished he would say something. I truly believed his master or whoever he trained under, did not want him to spend his life in silence forever. But I could be wrong. I didn't really know much about my mysterious ninja. Once he was fully inside me, he waited a few more seconds as I relaxed myself before he pulled out slowly then pressed himself back inside me. I arched a little and moaned his name as I found my strength to lift my legs and wrap them tightly around his waist with a squeeze, pulling him in more as we began.

Fantasy complete!

Well...almost. We had to orgasm first. ;)
 
Even hough they were in the holoroom with the door locked they would have time. And despite knowing that people were outside Snake took his time in feeding himself inside of her where other men would do it as fast as possible. No, instead he waited for a moment for Sam to adjust to him before he would begin recipocating inside of her and he knew that thiswas the way it was going to be, not to treat her as a whore but as a tender lover .
 
Inch by inch and ever so slowly, Snake worked his way inside of me. He was treating me as lover. His tender lover. Putting himself inside me with amazing loving care. Giving me the chance to adjust and relax inch by inch. And I had relaxed and adjusted. "Oh, Snake..." I reached up with my hands and pulled his face down to mine. Moaning against his lips softly as I kissed him. Running my fingers through his hair before wrapping my arms around his neck but turning my hands so that my fingers could play with his hair. I was loving every moment of this. I couldn't wait to officially spend the rest of my time here in the PIT as Snake's lover. Spending every second of every minute worrying about him when he's out on the field. Secretly meeting up with him when we could to have sensual lovers time together. Whether it was just kissing or a wonderful lovemaking session. Or even just spending a night together talking till I fell asleep in his arms.
 
He was steady not breaking the moment where a furious pounding would make her climax in an instant, he pressed himself inside and pulled out dileberately as Sam reached out for him but became so enthrolled that her arms fell and flopped round at her sides and she came again. There was no appologizing as Snake kept going. In a minute his pace did not quicken nore did his hands move from their place on either side of her body to keep his abdomen up as Sam legs tightened around his waist.

H knew what Sam wanted and was fullfilling it. He was the man of her dreams and though he may not be the greatest lover or Don Juan, he was going to give it his all for thi and not leave her disappointed.
 
I didn't get to kiss him for very long before I arched with another orgasm. Panting a little, I let Snake take his time. I wasn't in any hurry for this to be over. Especially since I didn't know what more would happen between him and I after this. But I was afraid to start thinking like that. I didn't want him to go back to being a loner. I tightened my legs around his waist and brought my arms back up to around his neck, I kissed him again and then again then finally lcosed my eyes and curled my toes as I brushed my fingers through his hair. Moaning softly. His name muffled against our kiss.
 
Feeling her long fingers comb through his hai he pulled his head back and let her hands fall over his face before he began to gently kiss the same fingers nd the palms as teir pace slowed but was still deliberate with him placing his entire length inside her. Sam shuddered but she filled her lungs and kept going, summing up more strength from parts unknown and asked for more as the table was now covered with juices and their combined sweat. Snake leaned in as Sam pulled her hands away and began to kiss at the nape of the neck and run her tongue over her simmering skin as she slid her hans back around his bre back and gently dig her fingernails into his flesh.


He wasn't going to climax all over face because it was indignified for people such as them, but Sam could tell something was happening as Snake's grunts dropped and he panted for breath.
 
Snake pulled his head back and my hands fell over his face. I was going to move them to his shoulders but he stopped that from happening as he kissed her fingers gently then kissed her palms. Our slowed but I knew it was still deliberate with him placing his entire length inside me! I shuddered and I filled my lungs and we kept going. Summing up more strength from parts unknown as I asked, or whimpered, for more. The table was now covered with my juices and our combined sweat. Snake leaned into me and I pulled my hands away as I kissed at the nape of his neck. My tongue running over the shimmering skin as my hands slid around his back. Nails gently digging into his flesh as an attempt to hold him closer. I knew that something was happening with Snake. As his grunts dropped and he was panting for breath.
 
When Sam kissed his neck he kept pulling back until she could not lick anymore and fell back onto the table wherehr skin slid with the sweat coated surface. Snake threw his face forward and returned the favor and gently kissed her neck and slowly worked over her entire front and slowly went further and liced around the top of her chest, all the while still presssing into her tight hole and then lightly pinched her nipples between his teeth and pulled back before letting go.

Though less than an inch apart and staring into each others eys Snake still did not utter. Word to her but eased to a stop and Sam knew what was happening.
 
I pouted as he moved out of my reach again. Tease. He fell back onto the table and I flinched a little. But then his lips were at my neck. Gently kissing my skin there and slowly working over my entire front. He further, still going slowly, and licked around the top of my chest. Making me arch and cry out. He was still pressing into my tight hole as he lightly pinched my nipples between his teeth. Pulling back before letting go. "Oh Snake!!" I moaned. We were less than an inch apart, staring into each others eyes. Snake still did't mutter a word to me, but he eased to a stop and I knew what was happening. I reached up and took his face between my hands. Stroking his cheeks softly as I kissed him a couple of times. "It's okay, Snake. It's okay."
 
he knew that she desired just to har his voice, but he could not though he desired it as well, but he could not break his vow, not yet.

No amount of work could get him to say. Word but she kissed his lips as he pressed himself all the way back in and his burly arms wrapped around her waist and puled her off the table until their chests were touching and breathed into each others mouths as Snake moaned and felt his etre body turn cold s he climaxed for the first time in a long time.
 
As I kissed him, he pressed himself all the way back inside me. Making me moan into the kiss while his burly arms wrapped around my waist. Pulling me off the table and pressing me into his chest. We were breathing into each other's mouths as I felt him do one more push into me. What came after the was the vibration of his moan in my mouth. I screamed his name into the kiss as our bodies went cold and shook violently with each of us having an orgasm. I held on tight him as I waited for mine to subside.
 
Snake came and kept climaxing as he moved his mouth on her neck nd gently suckled on the flesh as he calmed his heart but still not letting go of Sa as she emptied her lungs and hung limp in his muscles. Despite all her efforts Snake did not utter a word but still it was a fantasy fullfilled and this moment would foreve be the greatest in all of her life as Snake still refused to put her down no, he wasn't just going to zip of his fly, slap her ass and lave, he was going to please hr anywhich way he could.
 
After my orgasm subsided, I leaned breathlessly against Snake. Practically limp in his arms. Legs still wrapped around his waist tightly. Despite all my efforts, I still couldn't get him to talk, but nonetheless this was a fullfilled fantasy. It would forever be the greatest moment in my whole life. As exhausted and sensitive as I felt, I smiled as I came to realize that he still would not put me down. I hugged onto him and nuzzled my nose against him. Inhaling his sweaty scent. I could barely feel my legs and I knew I would need help getting dressed and back to my room to rest. Eating was just gonna have to wait.
 
He carried her for what seemed an hour but it was, in reality, just a few minutes, as they calmed down and their bodies cooled, but even then Snake did not put her down until Sam looked around and realized that they were still in the holoroom, and in a twist on irony, they did not need the millions of dollars worth of equipment to project a fantasy, or even sceneary, instead they just used the equipment itself.

Setting her gently onto the table Snake gave Sam back her clothes and helped her put them back on. Both were soaked in sweat,it would take two showers to remove all of it and once more they needed to clean the table, but that little fantasy would have to wait another day as Sam tugged on her pants to pull them over her thighs but could not because of fatigue. Snake helped. She rolled onto her belly and lifted her back side into the air and with one tug from his brawny airs the pants slid over the curve and into place and then came her blouse. When Snake went to dress Sam did not get much of a show because of the darkness.
 
I didn't care how many hours or minutes had passed since we calmed down from our frenzy and cooled off from our orgasms, or multiple orgasms in my case, I didn't feel my feet touch the ground till I looked around and noticed we were still in the Holoroom. Wanna know the ironic part? I didn't need the millions of dollars worth of equipment in this room to project my fantasy or sceneary. Not when we had LITERALLY just used the equipment itself.

Set back onto the table, I take my clothes from Snake with a smile and gratefully took his help in getting everything back on. I leaned against him a little as I hooked my bra and got into my panties. We were both still soaked in sweat and it would take two showers for us to remove all of it and now we needed to clean the table. But a shower fantasy would have to wait another day! I start tugging on my shorts again but yelp as I fall back against the table. Feeling Snake's hands, I rolled over onto my stomach and propped my lower body up. With a single tug of his hands, my shorts were lifted into place. I sat on my ankles as I slipped on my cami and tank top.

As Snake got dressed, the damn shadows preventing me from having much of a show, I got my socks back on and laced up my black combat boots, slightly heeled to give me an inch or two of height. When Snake was finished getting dressed, he came back over to me and handed me my knife. Putting it back into it's sheath, I could tell from outline that his mask was the last thing that needed to go on and just as his hand with the mask lifted, I stopped him. My other hand came up and lightly caressed his cheek with my thumb. I kiss him one more time then let him put on his mask.

Now I was wondering how we planned to clean the table of our mixed fluids.
 
Using his hands Snake tells her to "go ahead and go to bed an I will clean this. Hurry before the night shift come to inspect the place" but Sam still carried this inquizative look on her face as to how he was going to clean up but he gently pushed her to the door and she was outside and the doo shut behind her. He was not trying o be mean, nor was he reqretting their time, he was trying to get her out of there to spare being caught and question. He knew she had many more thoughts and questions but there simply was no more time and the night shift would be by soon.

With her gone snake went for the cleaning cabinet and found spray and wipes and cleaned off the table then turned on the computers, setting a program to train with. As the compujters heated up so did the AC unit to cool the room that cleaned the air and reduced their smell.
 
I looked at him questioningly as he tells me to go ahead and get to bed. I wanted to stay and help but before I could protest, he was pushing gently to the door. Once I was outside, I turned back to him and hugged him quickly. He hugged me back and lowered his head. Pressing it slightly to my head in subsitute of kissing the top of my head. I smiled and hurried off before I could be caught and questioned. I knew he wasn't trying to be mean. I knew he was protecting me. It's all he had been doing since I got here. And I knew he knew I still had plenty of questions and more thoughts to say but time had simply run out. And neither of us was regretting the way it was spent.

Ad I got back to the rec room, a goofy grin on my face, I couldn't even bring myself to listen in on the usual Rip and Scarlett bicker as I made my way for the corridor to the girls bunkers. However...I wasn't fast enough for Scarlett to miss my hazy and dreamy smile. She stopped suddenly with her bicker at Rip and hurried over to me. Grabbing my arm gently. "And you've been where all this time?"
"In heaven?" I answered with a dreamy sigh. Scarlett arched a brow and took a step back from me. I knew she was looking me over and once her eyes started to go wide, my face turned a bright shade of red.
"Shut up...You...and...and...ohmygod!"
"SHHHHH!!!!!" I placed my hands against her lips and giggled. "You're such a big mouth. Later. Not here. To many ears." I said. Moving my hands away from her mouth as I gave a wave and went to lay down now.
 
Scarlett was stunned into silence as Sam left for her bunk and when she came back to the rec room she couldn't say anything more to Rip, instead just packing up and heading out to clear her mind. She did not see Snake either, he resumed his lifein the shadows as most of the Joes went to bed, however, for Lennox, he was having somewhat of a rough time on his bunk. Though not being kidnapped he still had to deal with his rough and tumble bunkmates, one of whom brought in a petie, busty looking Joe and proceeded to have rough sex on the bed above them. It was either leave, douse them with cold water, or try and sleep through it but in the end Lennox fell asleep as Snake retired to his own room, alone, and sat in mediation for hours to clear his mind as the night shift ceme to the holoroom and found that it had been used, the log stated by Snake but did not look further into it and moved on thus their tracks we're covered.
 
The base had fell into silence as everyone went to bed and fell asleep or did other activities in their bunk till they fell asleep. So with my boots tucked under my bunk and socks discarded, leaving my feet bare, I looked at all the sleeping girls in the bunk. Taking note that one was missing. Silently slipping off my bed, arms wrapped around my growling stomach, having decided I couldn't wait till morning, I use the dark to my advantage. Attempting to make my footsteps quiet as I leaves my bunk and all but runs down the hall in the dark. Making my way for the mess hall. Strongly believing that everyone else was asleep and that I wouldn't be seen. Thus allowing me to get my food and go back to my room. Maybe after I eat, a nice warm shower and comfy pajamas could help settle me back to sleep.
 
I don't remember nodding off but sometime during the night the entire bunk rattled as the girl above me continued to be rammed. Judging by her questions she was a novice "are you sure it goes in there? Is it usually that big? What does it taste like? I'm not one to complain but hearing that andthe growing frustration on my bunkmae trying to answer and get some action was humorous that I really did not want to leave just yet and hoped he would become so enraged and just give up.

Snake sat on the mat in the center of his room the only light coming from two lit candles before him. Legs crossed her sat, placed his hands on his knees and slowly pulled away from this world and into another as he tried tomake peace with his past and everyone in it.
 
I made it to the mess hall with ease and with peace. Getting a simple sandwich, since it would hold till morning, I walked my way back towards the bunks. I needed to grab my pajamas and a towel first before I could go to the showers. I hummed softly to myself while looking around the shadows of the base. All the while eating as I walked. I could feel my heart starting to race just a little bit. Alone and in the dark was sort of unsettling. Especially since the Cobra had all but vanished from our radars. There would be no knowing when or if they were going to strike. Thinking like that made me take my knife out ahead of time just in case. This place was so big, that the shadows felt like they were watching me. Making me shiver a little. Shaking my head, I try to take my mind off it as I see the doors to the rec room just head of me. I all but sprinted for them.
 
Lennox lay on his bed staring at the underside of the bunk above as it shuddered and the gir yelped in surprise and all the while he wondered if the other Joes had this problem every day. Of course he was not a Joe just yet. He was the new guy and at any time they could throw him out so he was determined to hand tough and the first lesson was listening to this and trying to refrain from laughing as the two "lovers" went at it. At one point in time the girl asked "do you like books" and Lennox reached up and covered his hand with his mouth because it came out of nowhere and actually stoped his bunkmate for a couple of seconds as he stuttered for words.

Did Sam have this kind of problem? He thought. Naw, a woman like her would be better and have better selection of me than this.
 
Back
Top