Love to Read & Sean....do we approve?

Do We Approve?

• Yes

Votes: 67 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 42 38.5%

• Total voters
Thats not what I am talking about so were on different pages.

You and I should hook up. Now that would cause a few threads.

:cool:

It would cause some self harming, several suicide attempts and me being sectioned by my friends.

I'm supposed to be getting paid? WTF, I'm getting stiffed!

lance seems to think very highly of your dick. you should proud.

or frightened. i'm not sure. i get those two confused sometimes.

I have never had anything racist in my sigline.
If you're going to state something, at least make sure of the facts.

You're a dissembling twat. You carried a sig-line cussing out anyone who would impose political correctness on your speech. I guess it's just a miserable coincidence that you enjoyed using your freedom of speech to call black people "niggers", Asians "gooks" etc. etc.

You're a dissembling twat. You carried a sig-line cussing out anyone who would impose political correctness on your speech. I guess it's just a miserable coincidence that you enjoyed using your freedom of speech to call black people "niggers", Asians "gooks" etc. etc.

Oh, give her a break. She was obviously posting that kind of thing when she was sick with the 'Gook Flu'.

Maybe it's a 50 Shades of Sean thing....

50-shades.jpg

I never picked you for stupid.
Before now :rolleyes:

I don't know who they are. Are they playgrounders? Just kidding, mozel to both of them. I expect a poll on whether Des and I should stay married or not next. Because this shit matters.

I have never had anything racist in my sigline.
If you're going to state something, at least make sure of the facts.

Do you deny calling people of color "darkies"?

Do you deny calling a black person "nigger"?

I don't know who they are. Are they playgrounders? Just kidding, mozel to both of them. I expect a poll on whether Des and I should stay married or not next. Because this shit matters.

It does? Nah, just that you're happy at whatever.

I did hear you eat people if you aren't happy, so if you weren't happy I might be a little concerned. Particularly, if you were chasing me with salt and a boiling pot.

But not like it hasn't happened to me before, I have a following with good cookware and culinary skills.

So on the safe, stay happy, please.

It does? Nah, just that you're happy at whatever.

I did hear you eat people if you aren't happy, so if you weren't happy I might be a little concerned. Particularly, if you were chasing me with salt and a boiling pot.

But not like it hasn't happened to me before, I have a following with good cookware and culinary skills.

So on the safe, stay happy, please.

Sigh. Okay. But just for you.

FYI, carbs make me really happy. You ever feel like sending some pasta or bread or potatoes my way, I'd be REALLY happy. Jussss sayin'.

:foodpimp:

Not that they would solicit or need my input...

...but this is the GB, and there is a decorum set forth for these sort of situations.

Sean is clearly an ass, and as far as I have seen she seems lovely. Sounds like most successful couples I know.

So, Sláinte! ...or something of that stripe.

Back