Space marauders (closed to Iscaa)

Sayyida was barely listening as Baldur set down the last crate and spoke, she was itching to get going, as well as dreading having to get rid of two perfectly able bodied men. She had to appear tough on the outside to get respect, but never enjoyed murder like some pirates she knew.

"Alright, I got one final deal to make with you before you set off on outta here, and I got a feeling you'll really like this one."

As he pulled out the pistol, she swore knowing she should have been on her guard, this man was incredibly treacherous, she'd felt it in her guts all along. Her lip curled as she heard him out, finally when he was done she hissed angrily,

"Well Baldur...it does look like you have the upper hand at this moment. If what you have told me is true, then maybe...just maybe we can have a deal and profit by it. But you better be all that you have bragged, as for loyalty, sounds like your kind of loyalty is there only as long as there is money. Don't think I'll not be watching your every move. Your a scurvy character if I ever saw one, but...you do have brains and can adapt to whatever the situation arises I'll give you that."

She put her stun gun in her pocket and walked over the the crate that Baldur had set down. She was curious to see what was so valuable. Searching in her pocket she came up with a small tool and pried it open. Looking inside, she pushed various articles around finally she stood up while still talking,

"You may have won this small skirmish but I have yet to be bested by anyone. As soon as all the cargo is on my ship, we warp out at high speed. By the way we leave this ship I don't want the whole galaxy after us. As soon as we're underway, I want to see you and your mate."

With that last sentence she turned around and left the cargo area followed closely by Baldur. What she really wanted was to be alone so she could think about this not so pleasant change in events.
 
Last edited:
In the dark Nebula two days of travel away, the dark lord Malfurian opened his eyes. He wasn't supposed to open them for 5 more days when the artefact was in his position, but it was close and some one had disturbed it.

Malfurian climbed out of his sleeping chamber, the breathing and life sustaining tubes falling away. He had slept for almost 1000 years and the alignment was close. if he didn't have the artefact, he would have to sleep for another 1000 years.

The three naked succubus ran to please there master, they had been brought to his chamber days ago in anticipation of his awakening, but Malfurian was not in the mood for such things. he grabbed the closest succubus, around her throat, and with one quick jerk snapped her neck. Then he threw the naked corps across the room like it was nothing, before shouting "Where is Crux?"


Crux was awoken by an alarm. he hadn't had enough time to fully recharge, and for a moment didn't know what the alarm signalled. "Lord Malfurian!" he suddenly realised and checked the cameras in his room. only to see him pulling the head of one of the succubus he had placed in the room for his master pleasure. he quickly activated the teleporter, as he wondered why his master had awoken early. He materialized out side of his room, coming to the conclusion that either some one had opened the cargo it was hidden in and disturbed the seal, or the ship it had been aboard had been destroyed. he honestly hoped for the latter, the artefact could be collected from the dead of space easyer then hunting for it with the celestial alignment so close.

Crux opened the door to see the 3rd succubus literally being boiled form the inside, Malfurians eyes glowing red. "My master what awakes you?" Crux shouted hoping he wasn't going to be next.

"The artefact is close, but not here, I can sense it, How long till the alignment?"

"15 days my lord," crux replied. "We have a group of alkaloids ready to take position of the cargo when it arrives at the station, but I don't think it has arrived else they would of contacted me."

"Awaken Spear, send him to retrieve it!"

Crux was about to ask if that was wise, but decided to obey his masters orders. he had lived over 1000 years, obeying his orders, he wasn't stupid enough to disobey him now. "I will wake spear, he will find it and kill anyone that gets in his way. I promise you will have the artefact before the alignment."

Malfurian didn't reply just staring out in to space. he knew he had to own it, he had held it just over 1000 years ago, it had given him power. but now he knew that it was so close, and the alignment would turn him into a god.


Crux teleported to the status room. He activated the wake up sequence , and Spear opened his eyes. Of all Malfurians remaining cyborgs he was the most deadly. he had never failed his master, and even Crux felt a little sorry if some one had been stupid enough to open the box.
 
Back
Top