Make me dirty

You take the ecstacy tablet and place it on the tip of your tongue. Her eyes are hungry as she watches it, eager. Her breathing quickens causing her breasts to rise and fall in anticipation. Then her lips are around yours, her soft mounds pressed to your chest as her hip grinds against your crotch. Her mouth engulfs your tongue, and she sucks and swallows the drug.

New word Marzipan

"Listen to me my love. Stop playing with your little candies and pay attention. I need your undivided attention," he said as he kissed along her neck.

"I'm not playing with candy, I'm molding the marzipan into fruit shapes to decorate my cupcakes." She smiled as he slid his hands down the front of her chest and covered each of her breasts. Squeezing her breasts with his fingers, he stroked his thumbs over her nipples until they became hard nubs, then he teasingly pinched them until she cried out.

"I'll decorate your cupcakes," he whispered into her neck as nibbled on her. "I'll even icing them for you if you put that marzipan down and play with me instead."

It's a chain game..the chain stops if people don't give a new word.

Next word - dinosaur

Ice cubes entering her pussy gave her tingling, cool sensations up her spine

Bravely

Breathing deep and summoning the courage to do it at last, she moved her legs apart slightly on the soft bench seat of the bus, bravely allowing him just a glimpse of the moistened pink lips.

Chandelier

Last edited by a moderator:
Breathing deep and summoning the courage to do it at last, she moved her legs apart slightly on the soft bench seat of the bus, bravely allowing him just a glimpse of the moistened pink lips.

Chandelier

The acrobat swung on the chandelier, penetrating first one, then the other noblewoman on the balconies.

Abrasive.

She barely noticed his abrasive stubbles rub against her virgin thighs as his tongue probed her unplucked flower.

Lawnmower
As the man expertly guided the lawnmower, lightly trimming the soft grass all around the gorgeous rich gash of flowers, he couldn't help remembering the night before with a smile and a lick of the lips.

Handkerchief

As the man expertly guided the lawnmower, lightly trimming the soft grass all around the gorgeous rich gash of flowers, he couldn't help remembering the night before with a smile and a lick of the lips.

Handkerchief

She used his handkerchief to wipe the cum off her face, and then got back to her feet and headed towards her office.

Gasoline.

She used his handkerchief to wipe the cum off her face, and then got back to her feet and headed towards her office.

Gasoline.

His frantic pounding began to slow, sputtering before coming to a complete stop like an engine that ran out of gasoline. He laid their motionless wishing he could stay inside her forever as he felt the last drop of his seed leave his body.

Radio

Last edited:
His frantic pounding began to slow, sputtering before coming to a complete stop like an engine that ran out of gasoline. He laid their motionless wishing he could stay inside her forever as he felt the last drop of his seed leave his body.

Radio

The voice in her ears belonged to her husband but the thrusting inside her dripping pussy was controlled by his best friend. She adored listening to her husband's self-help radio show as she fucked her way round the neighbourhood.

Motif

The voice in her ears belonged to her husband but the thrusting inside her dripping pussy was controlled by his best friend. She adored listening to her husband's self-help radio show as she fucked her way round the neighbourhood.

Motif

Ginger carefully kissed the spot on Rebecca's cheek that didn't have cum on it, admiring the eyeliner-and-semen motif to the other side of her face.

Light switch

Ginger carefully kissed the spot on Rebecca's cheek that didn't have cum on it, admiring the eyeliner-and-semen motif to the other side of her face.

Light switch

He flicked the light-switch in time with the remote that controlled the egg in her pussy. Every time the light came on he pressed the button and revealed her shaking, arousal heightened body to his burning eyes and engorged cock.

cacophony

He flicked the light-switch in time with the remote that controlled the egg in her pussy. Every time the light came on he pressed the button and revealed her shaking, arousal heightened body to his burning eyes and engorged cock.

cacophony

The fucking tease was about to learn. Make me give her an hour of foreplay and two orgasms then leave me hanging? Fuck that!! She laid there and spread her legs, I crawled up and kissed her breasts, inducing appreciative moans. Then came the cacophony of yelling and cussing when I speared my cock into her wet hole. She fought me off for mere seconds, then wrapped her legs around me and encouraged the hard pounding she got.

appreciation

The fucking tease was about to learn. Make me give her an hour of foreplay and two orgasms then leave me hanging? Fuck that!! She laid there and spread her legs, I crawled up and kissed her breasts, inducing appreciative moans. Then came the cacophony of yelling and cussing when I speared my cock into her wet hole. She fought me off for mere seconds, then wrapped her legs around me and encouraged the hard pounding she got.

appreciation

His tongue worked her silken folds relentlessly. At last, when she was delirious and begging for release, he plunged two fingers into her depths and clamped his mouth over her clit. She bucked her hips and met his rhythm, clenched her fists on the mattress and muscles around his fingers before finally, in sweet, clear bursts, squirting her appreciation on his glistening skin.

Golden

His tongue worked her silken folds relentlessly. At last, when she was delirious and begging for release, he plunged two fingers into her depths and clamped his mouth over her clit. She bucked her hips and met his rhythm, clenched her fists on the mattress and muscles around his fingers before finally, in sweet, clear bursts, squirting her appreciation on his glistening skin.

Golden

Okay, this is a bit random for my writing but I thought it was worth a try...

When Kytania had said she wanted him deep inside her Zerrin knew that her imagination could not comprehend the seriousness of the request. Fingers deftly pulled at the silk string that drew the folds of his emerald gown together. It fell open and he waited. Panting hit his ears and he knew she'd seen the glow that radiated from it even in the semi-darkness of the opulent bedroom that hid in the depths of his mysterious castle. She was the first to cross his drawbridge in hundreds of years but would she be the last to leave? His dick was the creation of a curse given to him after he broke the heart of a gypsy witch years before. Within minutes his golden cock was slamming inside her velvety pussy. Every inch of the solid metal would filled her completely as it rocketed against her cervix and blasted her orgasm from the very depths. He waited to see if she would survive or be another victim of the curse that kept him closed off from the world.

Tongs

Pebble

As she bent to pick up the pebble she was aware how short her skirt was and how much was showing to the guy walking behind her......

Sink (as in kitchen)

He watched the golden liquid trickle from her tantalising mound into the sink, the sight made his cock strain against the run of his zip.

Spork

She had kicked him hard enough under the table she knew there would be bruising. "Tortillas aren't free just because they put them there." That was her excuse. She was never wrong. When they got home there was more yelling.

Her fat little legs couldn't kick him now, he thought. He smashed the burrito from the box deep into her face as she struggled to breathe. "No one would think twice if they found you this way. Maybe you should come up with a different plan."

He gently unzipped her blouse as her face froze in terror. The thought of her teeth biting into the soft skin of his penis as he entered her mouth was exciting, he thought, as he began touching himself. "Did you forget what my blood tasted like?" he asked. "Take a bite." As the full length slid into her throat, there wasn't a moment before she did. Not enough to leave a mark, but a small, sharp pain drawing a single drop that leaked out of the corner of her mouth as she dared him to go further. He glared harshly at her. Her eyes, wet with tears, had blurred her face with makeup. Everything was quiet. Her mouth was sticky and starchy as he pushed back in to gag her. She look up and her eyes darkened as a smile came onto her face.

preventative

She lightly stroked my cock up and down with index and thumb. Then she switched to rubbing in circles with her middle finger that special spot, the cleft under my head until my feet were twitching and I was begging for more. Then she tucked my turgid member back into my pajama pants. This is how every morning began, she called it preventative maintenance.

Tenuous.

Back