It is the journey, not the destination ...

not so much of the tits and nipples ...

but still a bit of the snow :eek:

happy Thursday all!!!

Last edited:
not so much of the tits and nipples ...

but still a bit of the snow :eek:

happy Thursday all!!!

Mercy that is fantastic!!! Can I stuff that? Do you have this shot in color as well?

Last edited:
I have been told to post this: requests relative to my behavior - including photos - should be sent by PM to my spouse, partner and Master ... for those needing an introduction his Lit nick is thorsteinveblen

He will do with your requests as He pleases

i may be in such a world of hurt :eek:

and i would not have it any other way :devil:

:kiss:

Last edited:
i should add that your thoughts about my posts, about your fantasies or about the coming apocalypse belong here ... along with whatever else twists your knobs :)

Friday Bonus

Please, Sir, i am begging you, may this pet have another???

Last edited:
Mrs V. Would you respectfully ask your spouse, partner and Master to post a brief message to the thread. Would make pm'ing him a lot easier. I'm sure he will do it if you ask nice

I have been told to post this: requests relative to my behavior - including photos - should be sent by PM to my spouse, partner and Master ... for those needing an introduction his Lit nick is thorsteinveblen

He will do with your requests as He pleases

i may be in such a world of hurt :eek:

and i would not have it any other way :devil:

:kiss:

2 things I want to tell you

1) wishing you a wonderful relaxing and very naughty wet week-end
2) wishing I could give you that.....and ohhhh it would be wet and humid...just saying:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

perhaps it is the Sun still hanging low in the sky ... perhaps it is the mercury in the thermometer that cannot manage to push past 15°F ... perhaps it is the antidote to a December which is so wonderfully communal and loving

whatever it is, January and now February have not been erotic, they have not been soft, they have not been easy ... no, the past five weeks have been carnal and hard and challenging ... those are not bad things, they are necessary, desired and irreplaceable

the cuddling and soft focus will undoubtedly return and once again i shall be a cat luxuriating on a Sun-warmed cushion ... but not now, not Friday, Saturday, yesterday, today or tomorrow ... these days are for the animal, carnivorous and wild, needing to be tamed

Last edited:
"Before" looks great, can't wait to see "After."

Keep up the good work, you are gaining a following...

Back