An unprecedented event

Black13

Literotica Guru
I have gotten stir crazy bored. 8 hours on protools and I start getting crazy ideas like... taking a picture of myself. I understand the general trend is to get naked, but uhhhh... not sure about that shit right now... this is me right now.

Attachments

• Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 4,189
Three hours and some Czerny later, the shirt is off... but this killer hat is still on

Attachments

• Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 4,220
Three hours and some Czerny later, the shirt is off... but this killer hat is still on

Love it!! :D x

attachment.php

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you.

Thank you.

And now, O beautiful (and you, O lurking mediocre) people of this forum: a shoddy picture of me looking Completely Unimpressive, first thing in the morning.

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 490
i think the three views of you say a lot about your ... breadth of character :D

sense of humour - tick
cuteness - tick
creativenss - tick

Why does the phrase "cause you've got personality" come to my mind ;) That second pic was amusing lol :D

Quite interesting --- new take on the usual is always refreshing ... hope there is more to come

Oh, hey, people posted on this thread 4 months ago! Cool!
Seeing as how I'm not at all tired at 2 in the morning, why not post a picture of myself eating some yummy yummy cock.

Attachments

• Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 287
Alright... Been a year of lurking, I feel as though I must throw my ante in the pot. Hurr ya go.

Attachments

• Photo 20.jpg
    Photo 20.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 295
Oh, hey, people posted on this thread 4 months ago! Cool!
Seeing as how I'm not at all tired at 2 in the morning, why not post a picture of myself eating some yummy yummy cock.

You're a cutie :)

Last edited:
Eh, shucks girls... :)

I might have to do this again sometime.

Peace out muthafuggas, I'm off to work. Happy lurking!

Attachments

• Photo 13.jpg
    Photo 13.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 174
I have gotten stir crazy bored. 8 hours on protools and I start getting crazy ideas like... taking a picture of myself. I understand the general trend is to get naked, but uhhhh... not sure about that shit right now... this is me right now.

Not me! I'm making them wait (and beg) for it :D

Having said that though, I adore the pics, and your wonderful sense of humor to go along with them

Dude, seriously, thanks :) I'm actually pretty stoked to get a positive response... this is kinda new ground for me.

Awww, he's e-shy...

Thank you. I laughed my ass off.

You are far too cute, but you are definitely more imaginative with your clothes on! :D :kiss:

Yeah... but I might as well throw my hat/junk into the ring.

Last edited:
Back