Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking a Male or Female writing partner for a long term RP with a lot of character development and plot buildup in addition to the sex.

The Idea
Sophia Duncan owns an occult bookstore which she inherited from her extremely eccentric aunt. While she doesn't believe in the supernatural, Sophia feels she has to keep the shop open. Every day a particular gentleman, not much older than herself, comes into the shop. He rarely buys anything, mainly just browses and, while Sophia is suspicious of him, she thinks nothing of it. At least she doesn't until she finds a photograph of him with her aunt. A photo that is over fifty years old. Sophia then begins a journey into the world of vampires and the supernatural.


The vampire can be either male or female. If you're interested please feel free to PM me and we can further discuss plot, turn-ons and turn-offs.
 
This is just me rambling, most of this isn't concrete, with your help hopefully it can be!

What I’m looking for [M/M or M/Shemale LONG-TERM]

I’m looking for gay male-to-male roleplay or a male with a shemale in a modern setting. I’m looking for a creative partner who, ideally, has a penchant for playing evil, insidious characters, who are at the same time very loving – basically cunning people that you just can’t resist, even if you know they’re not good for you. Ideally some cheating will be involved but a whole range of other stuff will be thrown in - this depends on you, I'm pretty flexible and open to ideas. So let’s work together! Let’s make it our story.

The ideas floating around my ahead

These are just rough ideas, nothing concrete, a lot of fleshing is needed:

I want to play someone in the public spotlight – maybe an actor, a sportsman, a Prince (this would be great as it’s very unconventional): I have not decided yet. It’d be someone at the zenith of their powers, someone who goes to great lengths to stay in the closet; he has a girlfriend, is known as a bit of a ladies man, and nothing about him is stereotypically gay. But he is.

As for your character, that’s for you to decide. If you need pointers, I’m more than willing to help. IDEALLY – key word – he’d/she’d (if it’s a shemale) be someone who is out and completely comfortable in his own skin, a complete contrast to mine. I’d like him to help my character with the process of convincing him that he’s gay, that he really wants him/her, to the point that he comes out, through gradual build up. I’d like him/her to be evil/insidious; trying to spend as much time with my character as possible; pleading for weekends away with him away from his girlfriend; tearing him away from his girlfriend when she’s ill, etc. Cheating is a major part that I want to explore.

I’m comfortable playing a dominant or submissive but, to be frank, I prefer equal power dynamics or at least constant inter-changing dependent on our/character’s moods. One thing is for sure: I have no time for whimpering subs. So if you want to be a whimpering sub, look elsewhere.

I’m looking for a roleplay that goes through all the different motions; passion, tension, drama, struggle, exploration, romance, etc. Ideally, it’s something long-term – where they may end up eventually getting a civil partnership - so please only contact me if you really like the idea. PM me and let's work something out!

(Not much of my stuff is on here – I mostly roleplay on PM/E-mail on here as many seem to be reticent about playing in public, and spend most of my time roleplaying on another forum. If you want samples of my writing, feel free to ask. :) )
 
Gods and Goddesses

Ok so I've been thinking of a thread idea revolving around modern-day gods and goddesses living in normal society. The premise is that they don't have nearly enough worshippers to act as gods/goddesses anymore, but still enough power to perform minor feats, so they live as ordinary people would. They gravitate toward each other to try to pool the little bit of power they have left. I can't remember if something similar has been done, but if so, I guess I'm ripping someone off. (Reference: Iron Druid Chronicles books. Highly recommended)

I would like to have representatives from all canons (Greek, Norse, Hindu, Native American, etc.) but I haven't nailed down the exact storyline. (It will definitely revolve around gratuitous amounts of sex...I mean...What do gods and goddesses do aside from arbitrarily murder and fuck?)

If anyone is interested, I think this could be really fun. Send me a PM with the following info and we'll get it started! Initially I'll start with one FM and myself, but would definitely like to expand.

God/Goddess: (Any canon as I said above)
Human Name: (Be creative; Should be a spinoff/play on/variation of the actual name, i.e. Morrigan could equal Morgan)
Human Occupation: (They're living everyday lives, so they should have everyday jobs, right?)
Physical Description: (Brief is fine, include pics if you want)
Personality: (Coyote and Loki would probably be conniving, trickster types, Thor or Ares would be your Alpha males, etc.)
Storyline Suggestions: (Not mandatory, but wouldn't hurt, and frankly I think they'd be funny. Once it gets going I think it will roll nicely)

Again, I'm not "auditioning" anyone, just wanna give people a chance to call "dibs" on they're character of choice.

Thanks for reading!
 
I'm looking to try something I've never done before. Something to sort of step out of my comfort zone. I want to try a fantasy rp, more specifically a vampires rp. I would prefer something that takes place in modern times. With Breaking Dawn part 2 coming out later this week I think I'd like something like that. Yes I am a fan I've read the books and seen the movies so if your interested I wouldn't mind something like that. It doesn't have to be based on the books or any other book/movie/tv show just a vampire story.

Also I was writing a super hero/villain story with someone but it kind of died out. I really liked it so now I'm looking for someone that would like to do that again. I'm a huge Batman but I could also do Captain America, Ironman or X-men. Or if you'd prefer the super hero/villain can be made up.

And I'm always looking for any other new a different ideas and partners to write with so if you have one feel free to message me with anything you've got.
 
Looking for HUNK MALE (Role Play only)

iam looking for male for my role play partner, playing as younger hunk. In this story, this hunk is big, strong, muscled, hard rock body with naughty and bad attitude. He so confident, proud and a bit arrogant too. love show his hunky body to the rest of the world. fuck loot of woman before and fuck them all like stallion. no limit in sex, love dirty and nasty sex. if u guy interest, just pm me :)
 
Finally taking the plunge!

Looking for an adventurous lady to join this thread for a one-on-one RP.

It's not necessary that she comes from The Land. Or that she might be "SHE."

My potential co-writer might come from an altogether different fantasy realm. Or from the future. Or she might even come from OUR world, working for a covert organization whose goal is to save the world from supernatural threats. As long as she's there to draw Janus back to the world of arsekicking, I'll be happy.

I'd love a partner with a sense of humor and adventure. No submissives-- that's not what I've in mind for the moment. No one-liners please. And don't worry if it's a bit on the adventure RP side for this while. I'm fully aware I'm on the SRP Board. ;)

If you've any thoughts, feel free to pop me a PM or two (or ten). Let's have a nice ol' chat about it, eh? ;)
 
Last edited:
FILLED

I was looking to start a new thread that is about a man that is in a real slump in his life, no luck for him anywhere in his life. His wife hates him, can't stand being around him, constantly neglects him, ignores him treats him like shit. His job is almost the same way, works in a grocery store, in the deli dpt, gets treated like shit, walked all over, but needs the job. The women he works with all don't even know he is alive, he is a nobody.

On his off time, he plays video games, a lot of MMO's, watches movies, lots of porn, is usually always by himself. He lives in a small house with his wife and despretly hopes and prays for something to change his life.

Wayne Freemon, was a everyday nobody, had short brown hair, hazel/green eyes, had to be clean shaven fo work, but he grew in his 5o'clock shadow fast. He was about 5'7" 190lbs, kept in shape for the most part, he had a little beer belly cause he drank a lot, he smoked on his breaks. He almost never smiled, what was he going to smile about...


FILLED
That is the story for the most part, looking for a lady to come and give his life a turn upside down, give him something to look forward to. Tease him and flirt with him at work, you know, rescue the loser part. PM me and let me know if we can kick start this story.
 
Last edited:
I went crazy for this picture when I first saw it in the "Stunning Brunettes" thread.

I have several ideas for this picture, ranging from:
  • Four noble women from days of old with a magical spell cast upon them. The more they flirt, flash flesh, or fuck, the farther men will go to do their bidding. Unfortunately, there is a dark side to the spell as well.
  • A woman's heart is broken into four pieces, with each piece taking form as a new woman who is very much different from the others: "super slut", "quietly insatiable", "done it once", and "pure as the driven snow". To return to her old self, she must make a man fall in love with all four versions of her.
  • Four sisters ... that's it. I have lots of ideas but I'd like to to hear if anyone has anything similar to what I'm thinking.
  • Four sorority sisters ... again, that's it. Someone out there has an idea.
  • And more.
If either of the ones above strike your fancy, PM me. We can talk more. I was simply inspired by the pic, with the four women so similar in look, and of course the lion!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

Another pic from "Stunning Brunettes" that I want to RP, but this one begins with ... nothing!

My character enters and finds your character sitting just as in the picture. Where it goes from there, who knows. Total spontaneity; we establish the relationship (or lack thereof) between them and go from there.

This RP will likely be mostly short posts: a couple of lines to a couple of short paragraphs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

Yet another pic ... wow ... my teenage character finds her -- his step mom, his cousin, his father's date or receptionist or mistress, his whatever -- masturbating and wants some. But he's a virgin and totally inexperienced and has NO idea what the hell to do with such an unbelievable woman.

Oh my god, and this one too! I can just imagine walking into the kitchen to get a pop or beer (depending upon my character's age) and seeing HER standing there ... for what ever reason you can create.
 
Last edited:
Hello all. Although I'm brand spanking new here, I've been lurking around quite a bit :D I'm Violet and open for any invitation. All I ask is PM me. :kiss:
 
I am in search of a female writing partner for one of these ideas

1. Inside the Inferno House This is a thread I'd like to resurrect. I'll need a cowriter to play a woman who is strong, adept, and able to take care of herself eventhough she's naturally submissive causing some conflict within her. Because she had some trauma happen to her, death of a loved one or was raped perhaps.

2. Incubus Master. A new thread idea, I'd like to start.

After millenia of trying a succubus in the depths of hell became pregnant with a pureblooded offspring. However she slipped away out of hell and onto earth forcing the newborn baby demon into human form and leaving her at the doorstep of a human orphanage. She grew up thinking she was human, and ignorant of her true self, and her heritage. Until three weeks ago when she finally lost her virginity to her human boyfriend. Unfortunately what was supposed to be sensual and tender became something out of a horror story as at the very moment of climax her true self awakened and fed off part of his soul. Leaving him stuck in a coma in the hospital.

News of this came to the attention hell, and so my character an incubus is sent to teach this fledgling succubus her power and mission.

I'll need someone to play the succubus and I'll play the Incubus.

3. Savannah is en fuego

Savannah Anderson had grown up in a small town had taken dance lessons and cheerleading in school, but that had been put to the wayside after graduation. She married her highschool sweetheart, John, the only man she had ever dated and became a housewife raising their two children and supporting his career in the marine corps for ten years. Until John died on a deployment to Afghanistan two years ago.

Savannah was forced to take a job to support her children. She has become tangled in a dull mind-numbing work-a-day mom-a-night existence. But one night her whole life changed as she comes across a steamy tango dancing demonstration held by Blake Easton.

Inspired to break out of her mold Savannah signs up for lessons. And the lessons and Blake, her instructor, draw out a fiery passionate side of her Savannah had never truly been aware of.

Blake Easton has a big problem. He owns a dance studio specializing in Argentine tango dancing, the more risque and sensual and erotic tango dancing. He's the defending champion of a regional tango competition but the problem is Isobel, his partner and the girlfriend who lived with him in his apartment above the studio has broken up with him.

He doesn't want to withdraw from the competition but without a partner he may have to, until he starts to teach Savannah, and the two start to fall in love with one another. Together they become partners in a dance of sensuality and romance through tango, more powerful than either had ever yet known.

I'll need someone to play Savannah in this

4. I'd like to resurrect this thread: The Amazon's Valley
This is a fantasy D/s story. About a soldier deserting his army and their unending conquests sick of war and blood. He's captured by a young amazon warrior whom she keeps as her slave.

I'll need a woman to play the Amazon warrior here

If you're interested in any of these please PM me.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=837132

What I need: One dominant male

Basically, I'd like to be deceived by this character - led to the party thinking that my brother is there waiting for me, though it isn't the case. Maybe my brother wronged him in some way, and he wants to fuck me out of revenge? Regardless, I'd like there to be a wager of some sort in the thread and for me to lose it. I'm thinking for there to be some humiliation involved. :D

If you're at all interest, let me know with a quick PM. We can work through all the details from there.

Thank you! :)
 
young hunk stud

need male for roleplaying as young hunk stud with older busty milf. long detailed play without limit. pm me if interest
 
1. I am looking for a beautiful secretary who falls in love with her boss, but he does not touch her.
Instead, he manipulates her into servicing his clients.

2. A woman whose husband urges her to seek treatment for her frigidity comes to a therapist, only to discover depths of depravity that she had never dreamed of. Her husband is happy to discover that his wife's appetite now matches his, but how will he react when he finds out that she's taking other lovers left and right. Meanwhile, the therapist finds himself in great demand.
 
I am dangerously bored and recklessly unattended. I seek carefully woven plots that balance our mutual desire to ruin entire trosseaus' worth of linens with an equal ambition to challenge the rule of gravity. I enjoy altered history, extenuating circumstance, gamely-shouldered burdens, struggle, hunger, celebration. I love respect, sexual agency, awkward men, and literate geeks. PM friendly and in possession of a profile, as linked below.

I can't promise to be serious, always, but I can promise that I will always be seriously entertaining. Come enthrall me, you gorgeous bastards.
 
Looking to revive an old rp I did where I played the supervillain who finally outwitted the superheroine and through supernatural and/or technological wonders turned her into a slut who cannot mantain the struggle against him any longer. Before it was between Lex Luthor and Supergirl, but any female heroine of your choice (with an easy to exploit weakness) will do.
 
Greetings lit people. I was just going through ideas and dcided to write them down. Looking for females to apply.

Scooby doo
Shaggy and Velma
I know shaggy had a show wiith scooby and sometimes scrappy to solve cases. I am thinking of just shaggy and Velma doing a similar task.

Scooby doo and the ghoul school.
Ok not exactly as the title says. I am kind of looking for a time when the ghoul school is older and maybe in a different setting. Need a co writer to work out the detaills.

Rescue rangers
Chip and tammy
Tammy is the squirle facinated with chip in episode 7 of season 1. Wondered what would of happen if they started a service of there own.

Dale and Gadget.
I saw a lot of erotiic comics and dale and gadget get quiet kinky. I would love for a relationship to blossom but if you have a idea the way it could go down just let me know.

Inspector gadget.
Penny and Brain
Ok always wondered about something. Brain is penny and gadget's dog wondered if brain turned to a human from the same people who help build gadget on pennies request. She is prob in collage and away from her uncle. Brain goes with her and there detective story begins.

Penny and Gadget

I can't think of a name yet but I am thinking Penny in collage doing her own detective business. A young man from one of her classes has fallen for her but can't tell her. One day she has gotten her self in a pickle and its punks trying to break in to a vault or something odd. The young man gives penny just enough time to make her get away and get the cops. When she returns with cops the young man is brutally beaten. She looks at a journal he had to see if he can fine a name except it tells her not only his name his desire to be a police officer one day. Penny mmakes a request to put I'm in the gadget program to save him. Story and character development for sure.

All grown up
Tommy and Kimi
Chuckie and Angelica
Phil and lil

Honestly I see the mention pairings happening and I think it be interesting. Put them in collage and let the hillarity and fun continue.

Cool Devices.
This Hentai has unlocked cool ideas for me
The Following Episodes were interesting to me. 1 Curious Fruit, 2 Sacred Girl, 4 Kirei, 7 Yellow Star, 10 Binding, 11 Fallen Idol Rina.

I also like Living Sex Toy Delivery and Bible Black
Living sex Toy delivery. This is about a man who wakes up to a bunch of women who have sedated him and paralyze his body for his cum. Apparently the master mind of this plan finds out drinking men's cum will keep her youthful and it works. The women dispose of the men afterwards and kill them. They fail with there latest victim and he gets revenge. After getting revenge on the first girl she pledges loyalty to him just to get his cock in her making her a total slut for him. They slowly begin to get revenge on the other women.

Bible black: This Hentai is odd but i love it. Its super natural and a lot of sex craft involved. I would read up on it more for there is a lot of information. I was thinking of a new class after New Testament
And that is all I know I had more but what can I say oh one more thing

If any one knows megaman in any form any female for the love of god I have rp ideas pm me so we can geek out and rp thank you
 
(I'm looking to do this role via IM and I know that's a dealbreaker for some, so feel free to move on if it is.)

I'm looking for a somewhat dominant woman to roleplay a succubus via IM who "visits" me as her prey occasionally. Preferably playing out the sessions in real time. Sometimes she visits to feed, sometimes just to tease, or to give me little instructions on what to do when she's not visiting, all according to her whims, in a sort of dom/sub relationship. I'd like to try making this a long-term thing, if both sides want to.

I greatly enjoy tease and denial, so I'd like that to be included in our play. Perhaps the succubus could explain that she simply wants me to save up a big "meal" for her instead of little snacks. Our sessions together could sometimes be to a release and other times just to work me up and deny me at the end, without my knowing at the beginning how it will end.

I honestly don't what kind of a response I'll get to this, but if anyone is interested, PM me to let me know. Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation is a must.
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone. Im looking for someone to do a sorority type thread. I want to play a pledge going through what ever she needs to be to become a full sister. Or something incestual. So if anyone wants to play hit me up.
 
Last edited:
Faery Tales and Faery Truths.

I've shared the first inklings of this idea with several of you in PMs, and now that I have more than half a hand on the glitter and gloam of it, I'll set it down here. Please write to me with interest.

As countries age and populations shift, so do stories fall away. What enraptured us on too long nights before the smoky dim of a peat fire seems infinitely less real in a world of gas stoves and fluorescent lights. As science dissects and delivers reason, we shove myth into the dark drawers of dusty dressers and dole out indulgent smiles to grandmothers who worry over 'baby stories'. We put great long strides between us and the earth we rise from and will retreat to, and think that the distance is enough to keep us safe.

They weren't dead. They weren't even sleeping. They were waiting, with hungry eyes and sharp teeth and growling eager tummies, for the day when enough of us had forgotten the reasons and the rules behind superstition. As soon as we start to forget why we need to drive a horseshoe nail through a nursery windowpane or leave out sweetened milk on certain nights, it's a short skip to forgetting to do it and a little hop to thinking it's silly when others do. We leave our pregnant women to handle eggshells and we pick up silver we find in the street and some of us, the really foolish ones, run after girls to return their combs when they drop them.

The fools will be the first to fall, but they're just stepping stones. You do remember stepping stones, don't you? Those islands of dirty, pale rock rising like broken bones from the mossy grass?

They remember. They can't forget.
 
I'm bored. I'm looking for stories to join. I know I haven't lived up to some of my partners wishes, but hell, you know, life is busy and shit happens... :)

So if you want to write with me, send me a message!
 
I am always looking for roleplay partners. I am pretty versatile on scenarios and fetishes, for the most part. All I ask is the following:

1) You know how to write. You don't have to be a Pulitzer Prize winner, obviously. But know how to write several paragraphs for replies, use proper grammar and no one-line messages please.

2) Be cool with plot. Obviously the main purpose is erotic. But even if these are single-fantasy games, some character development and build up is better than jumping directly into sex.

3) Don't force me to do something. I can write for myself, and you can write for yourself. If you want to control the other person in the roleplay, why not just write a story?

Anyway, genres I am most interested in are older men, lesbian, brother/sister (or step sibling) incest, exhibitionism and voyeurism, anonymous sex, public sex, ect. But as I said, I am versatile.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top