bi virgin girl wanting to see others

MelMelMel

Streaking Master
Joined
Oct 29, 2014
Posts
34
Hello my name is Melanie and I am a half hispanic, half english 19 year old. I have been posting amongst the personals for guys but have very much been also interested in exploring other sides of myself. The main side being that I am curious about includes roleplay with other women, if you're interested in exploring with a newbie then please ladies hit me up.
I do want to set up some standards however as this is to explore my literary side, so I won't be doing pic exchange or asking for skype it will be just writing from one woman to another (however if you want to send me pics of yourself I won't complain and will probably add a bit to my attention) keep in mind descriptions of yourself will be necessary for description of the story.
Lastly I would also like to state my fetish list.
Humiliation,
being naked in public,
Feet,
Being tickled and am curious about tickling,
Having my ass played with,
Being forced to do things,

I do however not like hardcore torture or any kind of blood/toilet play so please keep that in mind and I look forward to hearing from you!

Mel
 
Bump

Kind of a bump of sorts but also just to note if you're a guy please don't message me from seeing this. I am sick of you guys and your creepy one-liners saying "oh I would love for you to come sit on my face!" I mean I know some aren't like that but jesus learn to back off.

Anyway once again any girls out there willing to teach somrbody through roleplaying? I would enjoy getting to learn more about my bi side.

Thank you Mel
 
Kind of a bump of sorts but also just to note if you're a guy please don't message me from seeing this. I am sick of you guys and your creepy one-liners saying "oh I would love for you to come sit on my face!" I mean I know some aren't like that but jesus learn to back off.

Anyway once again any girls out there willing to teach somrbody through roleplaying? I would enjoy getting to learn more about my bi side.

Thank you Mel

How about a couple? I am bi, hubby is straight
 
hello once again

Another bump for all you people out there. I have met some people and had some interesting chats but still searching for people. I am looking for women. I do however not want you lot to think me as some stuck up bitch so I won't be complaining about men everytime I post. Whilst I don't want them to reply to this ad if they're just hello then its fine (but none of this hey I live in england you up for a fuck? Shit that seems to be constantly popping up.

Love Mel
 
Haha totally agree with most of the stuff you say here. Welcome to lit :) 19 and bi also, would love to get to know you a little better. Pm me for more x
 
midnight bump

Hello bumping once again. I have to admit I am surprised by quite the interesting turn out. I do however wish to still open this up for anybody listening. Also don't message me and then never reply to my messages like a couple of you have done it wastes my time and yours :/


Thank you Mel
 
Hi

Mel is offline at the mo but she might like to post here when I send her the link!

Sounds interesting.
 
Hello once more!

Hey thanks for all the messages. Just to say though some of you people are a lot more aggressive than I would like :/. Be nicer about things because if you angrily message me then I will angrily block you okay :D.

Other notes reading and writing are still my priorities but as an fyi for all of you readin who are going to force a yahoo username on me, I don't do any of those as I like to stay on this site, if you send me your kik, yahoo or whatever I will ignore it.Sorry to seem short too many have tried this and I don't think its funny anymore.
 
Hey thanks for all the messages. Just to say though some of you people are a lot more aggressive than I would like :/. Be nicer about things because if you angrily message me then I will angrily block you okay :D.

Other notes reading and writing are still my priorities but as an fyi for all of you readin who are going to force a yahoo username on me, I don't do any of those as I like to stay on this site, if you send me your kik, yahoo or whatever I will ignore it.Sorry to seem short too many have tried this and I don't think its funny anymore.

Hi Mel you have exceeded your messages can you delete some so I can reply..thanks Richard and people be nice!!
 
Sorry

Sorry I've been trying to keep my inbox organised but it's difficult when I get like 2-3 messages when I am not even online. I try to reply to them all but it gets chaotic sometimes.

As a note to anybody wanting to message me, if I am offline or my inbox is full I will get back to you as best I can when I am next online.

I apologise if any of you are incovienced by this

thank you :)

Oh yeah and don't message me asking me to use other IM's like Yahoo, or Skype I don't...sorry if I sound mean at all I just don't want like 50 people asking for chat on yahoo
 
Last edited:
Silence I guess

If there is a specific story you want, I'll have to hear it first but I am usually open to chats.
 
sorry

Once again I am sorry if my inbox is full I will do my best to empty when I can.

By the way if I say that I can't chat then I will be online later that day.
 
Online for a little while

Figured I'd post this to keep things interesting,

I'll be online for a half hour or so, anybody up for a quick chat?
 
Hello all

Gonna be online for a while but I swear if one more person asks how I look I will lose it :/

I have said it in many posts but just once more on how I look.

Brown hair (dark so can be seen as black), brown eyes (once again dark so can be seen as black), tanned skin (hispanic colour as my dad was spanish) , 5'5 in height, 19 years of age, C cup breasts, size 6 feet.

Now don't ask how I look please cause it's here :/

Anybody who asks for pics will also be greatly dissapointed as with any other form of messagibg than here (I don't want to leave the site) and I will ignore you if you ask me to use yahoo or skype.

Okay on a brighter note I hope you all are having a good day, I know I was having one and still am :). If you want to say hello or start a chat with me then message me and I will try to answer.

Love Mel XOXO
 
Been a while

Hi sorry for my slight absence!

I've been a little bit busy but am up for a chat to kill some time! Anybody up for one?
 
Online again

Hi online for a little while so if you missed me over the last couple of days it's cause I've been a bit busy...sorry. Otherwise here I am up for a chat.
 
Up for a short chat

Hello anybody up for a little chat for a little while.

I need something to ease me up a bit ;)
 
Been a while

Hi all, it's me. Sorry I've been quiet lately, it's cause of life getting in the way, but if anybody is up to chat right now I will try my best to reply. :)
 
Hi all!

Once again up for chatting and having fun, if anybody is available to talk just pop in say and say hi!
 
Back
Top