fucking my sis in law

Any more details kitkat?

hmmm aside from her slipping her finger in my ass while she sucked my clit no. Although when we were finally done we showered together which I think to this day is the sexiest thing I have ever experienced. Soaping each other up and shampooing each others here and of course playing some more.

of course while we were playing the guys were at a strip club so after all this Hubby comes home and fucks the shit out of me. as he goes down on me she is all I can see! and when I was going down on him I kept picturing her doing it with me! I think by the end I was just plain sex drunk.

hmmm aside from her slipping her finger in my ass while she sucked my clit no. Although when we were finally done we showered together which I think to this day is the sexiest thing I have ever experienced. Soaping each other up and shampooing each others here and of course playing some more.

of course while we were playing the guys were at a strip club so after all this Hubby comes home and fucks the shit out of me. as he goes down on me she is all I can see! and when I was going down on him I kept picturing her doing it with me! I think by the end I was just plain sex drunk.

Awesome story Kitkat, you have me all hard amnd stroking over these pictures in my head :) Thank You!!

you are the reason i have cum on my hands this morning... bad kitkat.. bad bad kitkat... :)

I fucked both my wife's sisters. If I had my way, I'd live with all three and die all fucked out. Old (72) guy now, and so are the women. They are fucked out, but I am ready.

I actually fucked my sister in law this past friday night for the first time! Absolutly amazing!

you are the reason i have cum on my hands this morning... bad kitkat.. bad bad kitkat... :)

hmmm glad I could help with that! Suppose if I were a really could girl I would be there to suck it off your fingers as you feed them to me one at a time.

Then again if I were there I am pretty sure the cum would not have ended up on your hands!

I have two sisters in law and I would rather drag my dick through broken glass than fuck either one of them.

Ha ha allen. My sis in law is a bitchie mexican always complaining, I would love nothing more than to shove my big cock in her mouth to shut her up.

hmmm glad I could help with that! Suppose if I were a really could girl I would be there to suck it off your fingers as you feed them to me one at a time.

Then again if I were there I am pretty sure the cum would not have ended up on your hands!

LOL... so where else do you think my cum would have ended up?? :rolleyes:

yup this thread is awesome. my GFs sister is stupid cute and playfully flirts with me all the time. Too bad she is 17. Ah the fantasies...

My wife's brother-in-law fucked my wife while I watched. That was one hot night! I hope someday he returns the favor...but not so sure his wife would cooperate! LOL

On my feet then I would have made you lick it off my toes while I played with myself. :)

mmm so hot, I would eat my cum from anywhere on your sexy body, from your red haired bush to your milky white tits, to those sexy cum covered toes...mmm that was hot, thanks now i just ate my cum from my hands imagining it was your feet...

I am moving into the midst of my wife's family and while she doesn't have any sisters she has some hot cousins who I know are sluts. I will be working to fuck several of them over the next few years.

I am moving into the midst of my wife's family and while she doesn't have any sisters she has some hot cousins who I know are sluts. I will be working to fuck several of them over the next few years.

Tell us more!

On my feet then I would have made you lick it off my toes while I played with myself. :)

hot.. hotter.. hottessttt... that is how i feel now...it seems like everyday you are making it easier for me to cum.. only problem... it is still in my hands... lol...

Tell us more!

My wife is hispanic and so she has several dozen cousins who all live in the general vicinity of where we are moving. I hear all the time about the drama when cousin X cheated or cousin Y is being slutty. It will be like a candy store!

One of her cousins is a little heavier but has an awesome set of tits that are probably G-cups and look really firm and I so want to bury my face in them and cover them with cum. There are several really nice asses that just need to get fucked hard too.

yup this thread is awesome. my GFs sister is stupid cute and playfully flirts with me all the time. Too bad she is 17. Ah the fantasies...

So...just wait a year then have some really hot fun with her! Sounds like she just might be into it. Who knows, maybe you'll get them both together. Ya know how close sisters can be.

Back