Britwitch's Cottage

In the interest of keeping things neat and tidy, including my signature (which was getting awfully crowded) I'm going to keep the links to some of my favourite past SRPs here...so I know where to find them when I want them... :eek:

Starting with the most recent...

The Calends of January

A Kind Of Magick

Wandering In The Woods (Deliciously dark…)

Inspiration

To Catch A Shadow

Madame Guillotine (Got put on hiatus *sigh* I miss this one…was promising!)

The Maiden and the River (Another one I long to see continued…)

The Eagle Falls

Stowaway

Sharpe’s Exploits

Wrong Place…Wrong Time

The Torturer

To Buy A Slave

Witch Hunt (One of the first ensemble SRPs I took part in and a brilliant one it was too…it’s sequel was promising too!)

A Triangle Of Two Sides (My first real one-on-one SRP here)

Master and Maid (Slow and, admittedly, not the way I hoped it would start but then it got good!)

Last edited:
*takes a steaming mug of jasmine tea and her notebook out into the garden to enjoy the last rays of afternoon sunlight currently flooding the garden, finding her favourite spot under a large oak tree*

picks up her notebook and heads inside, only just realising how dark it has become

putting a few more logs onto the fire, she lights some candles and debates getting ready for bed

sits next to the fire, idly twisting a lock of dark hair around a finger watching the dancing flames, her mind wandering somewhere far away

she stands and stretches, arching her back, before heading towards the door to close and bolt it for the night

watching...pressing a bit against the window to see if it creeks

stops mid-step across the kitchen, bare feet against the cool tiled floor, glancing towards the window as a noise reaches her ear, she almost leaps into the air to see a face peering in from the darkness

Oh...what on earth are you doing out there...?

she waves to the owner of the face to come in with a relieved smile

smiles, lifts the window and crawls inside...sleeveless top and a skirt made more from innumerable silk scarves than any single fabric

hello!

I was hoping you'd stop by...what do you think of the place...?

smiles warmly and hugs her visitor

Can I get you anything? Tea...? Something to eat...? Do make yourself comfortable...

snuggles into the prettywitch and then glides to the loveseat
Tea would be lovely! Um, I think I'm in the mood for something green.

And I love your place, its homey with a hint of mystery, very inviting!

I'm so glad you think so...

fills two mugs with hot water from the kettle and, after adding the right blend of leaves, heads over to sit beside her friend, lifting her floor length, form skimming dress a little to allow her to sit with one leg bent beneath her

smiling over the rim of her mug, light from the many candles around them sparkling in their eyes

...and I hope you know you're more than welcome, any time...

See, you say things like that, you are gonna have a hard time getting rid of me
giggling and accepting the mug of hot tastiness, blowing on the steam briefly, then a sip
Oh this is yummy!

pulling my legs up beside me

How was your first day in your new home?

It's been lovely, peaceful and restful...and lots of other words ending in 'ful'

smiles and leans back against the seat, resting her chin on the back of her hand

I should have come here a long time ago!

glances at the ancient clock on the mantelpiece

Have you been out in the trees all this time...? It's rather late here in the woods...

her tongue grazes her lower lip for a second

You...you can stay here tonight, if you'd like...?

Kinda...its fun to play in the high branches, but then it gets dark, and still fun, but you fall alot
toes and feet bend, nervously
Here? WIth you? It isn't any trouble is it? Because...
face half hidden by mug and steam
I think i'd like that

sips a little more of her tea, her eyes never leaving the face before her

I think I'd like it too...

bends to put her mug on the floor before sitting up and tentatively brushing hair back from her friend's forehead

sighing softly, nuzzling into the soft hand, lips barely touching skin, eyes never leaving her friend's, the magical woman

biting her lower lip, she stands to go and close the door, not wanting to be disturbed

she returns and holds out her hand

taking a candle to light the way, she leads her friend up the stairs to her modest bedchamber

beneath the ancient beams and eaves of the cottage roof, lies a simple but comfortable mattress on the floor, beside a window looking out over the silent wood

It's nothing much...

she murmurs, leaning closer to press her lips to the cheek before her

...but it's the company that makes it so special...

Reaching for the Witch's free hand, kissing the palm softly, tonguetip drawing tiny circles

My Witch, with the right company, any place can become special
You make it special

makes no attempt to hide the shiver that dances merrily down her spine at her guest's touch

moving her lips to kiss jaw then neck

...You make me feel special...

leaning head to one side, exposing more sensitive neckflesh for warm lips...my fingers squeezing yours

yet I am the one under your spell

smiles a slightly proud, vaguely shy smile against your neck before continuing to kiss

drifting up and down
back and forth

lips grazing over skin, occassionally nibbling gently, inhaling the intoxicating smell of you

barely aware of our bodies moving a tiny bit closer, my hands releasing yours, one moving into your hair, the other to the small of your back...a long, slow sigh of delight

sighing against your skin as I feel your hand slip into my hair

my kisses lengthening in duration, each fresh kiss outliving the last

my lips moving across the front of your neck, gliding over your collarbone, to shower the other side of your neck and your other shoulder with the same affections I have bestowed upon the other

sighs become more constant...a shiver passes through me...a particular touch causes a tiny gasp...I am dizzy but glowing..my cheek touches yours

please, my Witch...kiss me

Back