LDoK: World's Finest (OOC)

crossbows.png
 
Dr. Abraham Thomas O'Neil

Born in Park Forest, IL on March 3, 1960, Thomas O'Neil graduated high school at age 14. He attended Johns-Hopkins Medical University, graduating in the top of his class at 18. He interned at Cook County Medical Center in Chicago, then went back to school, this time at MIT where he received PhD's in molecular biology, robotics, and genetic engineering. He minored in astrophysics and engineering.

While at MIT, Dr. O'Neil pioneered research and development of surgical lasers used in genetic splicing and cellular surgery. He holds 147 patents in the medical and engineering field.

Currently, Dr. O'Neil is the owner and CEO of Ra Holdings, Inc., a group of some 200 companies whose research and developement products range from the medical to the space exploration fields.

Dr. O'Neil, like a lot of uber-rich and super-intelligent people, is indeed a bit eccentric. He shies away from people, except for a very select few, preferring a life of relative solitude than actual social interacting with what he considers the "most devious and duplicitous organisms on Earth". It is a touch of irony that his medical patents have helped save countless lives and enhanced others through the use of cybernetics and genetic applications.

O'Neil currently lives on an ocean going super-yacht called Errant Venture. He conducts his business meetings through satellite telecommunications from the comfort of the world's most expensive yacht, assisted by his personal aide, Jenna. Rarely does he ever make personal appearances, but it is rumoured that he has homes on almost every continent and is personal friends with many heads of state.

Recently, O'Neil has become interested in the presence of aliens and alien technology on Earth. He is convinced there are also ordinary humans endowed with super powers and special gifts that must be used to help mankind. As a result, he is actively searching for these beings, hoping to share information, technology, and friendship with people he feels may bring a bit of light to a dark world.


O'Neil
sgspader.jpg


Jenna
monica_bellucci.jpg


the Errant Venture
yacht.jpg
 
Just someone to help out from time-to-time.

With a really big boat.

In case some of our superheroes wanna go fishing.
 
Just someone to help out from time-to-time.

With a really big boat.

In case some of our superheroes wanna go fishing.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

James Spader! :: squeal! ::

...but won't Shauri be mad that her "Danyur" is cheating on her with Persephone?
 
Okay.

You would not believe the boxes I had to dig through to find those quotes, to try and get them word-for-word. Figures, the only reason I bought that issue of "Ultimate Fantastic Four" was for that Richards quote, and when I finally needed it I had to put on my cool archaeologist's hat.

The Batman quote about colourful superheroes was more easily found, I had that on my bookshelf in the TPB of "JLA: New World Order."

Lunar, please don't take offence that Bruce grouped Mer' in with the "Not Ready For Prime Time" metahumans. :: sheepish :: Bruce isn't always a nice guy, you know I love Mer' to bits, he's Rose's best friend forever and Chloe's having his babies, but Bruce sees him as a loose cannon and he does wear Deathstroke's uniform...

I remember you made some noises about him stopping wearing that, so maybe that can be one of the things that makes Bruce go, "yeah, okay, he's all right."

(I dunno.)
 
Last edited:
Nope... Thats it... terribly offended...


lol. Nah, Merick is a bit of a kid still. Though something tells me the responsibility he has coming may sober him up a bit.

Ok... pun may totally have been intended.
 
Nope... Thats it... terribly offended...


lol. Nah, Merick is a bit of a kid still. Though something tells me the responsibility he has coming may sober him up a bit.

Ok... pun may totally have been intended.

(Merick is going to be the best dad ever.)
 
Time for bed.

Didn't even get to start that profile, oh well.

Instead, I'm going to use this post as a placeholder thingy, I'll put the profile here later.

For now, sneak previews!

_45672337_doctorwho466bbc.jpg


dubai_drwho3.jpg

...I just love this shot...

DoctorWho_Ten_Ryan-thumb-550x27.jpg
 
Chas, any chance i have caught you before you turn in? I need guidance! If I have and you could hop on AOL for like two seconds I would GREATLY appreciate it.
 
:) If it isn't too bold of me I would like to lay claim to Donna Troy. I have an idea or two for her and maybe later (If someone else might be interested in the character) Cassie Sandsmark.

Donna Troy.
Amy_Lee_0002.jpg
 
Back
Top