Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touche,

thank you and all the ladies for treating my wife so well online. I realize this is her thread not mine so just thought I'd thank you alll before leaving the ladies to themselves.

Slan,

Hbicuriouswife's DH

:rose: for all

Touche,

thank you and all the ladies for treating my wife so well online. I realize this is her thread not mine so just thought I'd thank you alll before leaving the ladies to themselves.

Slan,

Hbicuriouswife's DH

:rose: for all

Oh hun you are more than welcome! We luv our Ladies!

some say, that ever girl is just one cocktail away from being bi! lol.

I think we all think about it, and have fantasies...just that some are not able to be free and let herself go. Then we have some that are married to conservative men that would never want to share her with another....

so the question is, how many are able to explore her bi side? how many read erotica to explore her bi side? and how many husband's embrase his wife being bi? and finally, how many have to hide her bi side?
Have you enjoyed http://blog.blisswarrior.com yet?

thanks for the invite filly. looks liek an active group. im new as of a few minutes ago, bi curious 36 yo married female with 2 kids. hope to have fun here

some say, that ever girl is just one cocktail away from being bi! lol.

I think we all think about it, and have fantasies...just that some are not able to be free and let herself go. Then we have some that are married to conservative men that would never want to share her with another....

so the question is, how many are able to explore her bi side? how many read erotica to explore her bi side? and how many husband's embrase his wife being bi? and finally, how many have to hide her bi side?

I have been reading erotica to feed my bi side for a long time. My husband knew I was reading and was very ok with it. He is not at all embarrassed by it, he supports me very much. I hide it from most of the outside world, but I do have some friends I have confided in and they are supportive as well.

I will be able to finally explore my bi side with another beautiful woman next weekend.

I have been reading erotica to feed my bi side for a long time. My husband knew I was reading and was very ok with it. He is not at all embarrassed by it, he supports me very much. I hide it from most of the outside world, but I do have some friends I have confided in and they are supportive as well.

I will be able to finally explore my bi side with another beautiful woman next weekend.

Have fun and please share all the details!!

I have to say, I was bi-curious for a LONG time. I read, fantasized, and dreamed, but never confessed my desires to anyone. I was married for 10 years and finally confided to my husband what I wanted. He was disgusted and didn't talk to me for a week. I tamped it down and never mentioned it again.

Once we got divorced (for many other reasons), I got my opportunity to live out my fantasies and have been bi ever since. Some in my family know, others do not. My boss knows (and confessed she is too). My friends know. Some won't talk to me because of it. But my true friends support me and understand.

And as the woman who will be Bequ's first bi experience, I am truly honored and nervous as hell about making it as enjoyable as possible for her! A woman's fantasy lived out should be everything she dreamed about, and I will do my best to make it so! :D

Wow and that does woork for me as well and have fun babe!

Thank you darlin! I plan on having LOTS of fun seeing her first reactions. :D Though I have the strange feeling she will be taking over once she gets started. I'm stocking up on vitamins and water! LMAO

Thank you darlin! I plan on having LOTS of fun seeing her first reactions. :D Though I have the strange feeling she will be taking over once she gets started. I'm stocking up on vitamins and water! LMAO

You should be, girl!!!! If we didin't have other commitments those 4 days, we wouldn't be leaving the hotel room!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back