Icarius & Friends! Warning: sexy funtimes inside.

And here was me thinking that posting my cock on the internet wouldn't get me love. Sigh, I have been misinformed yet again.

Hooray! Unfortunately that's all the bum I have at the moment. I hope you accept:

Boring clinical unedited explicit photo 1 of 1

Tsk, tsk. Whoever told you posting pics of your cock wouldn't get you love did so out of jealousy. And fuck, they had every reason to be jealous! I concur with the others - it may be clinical and unedited and explilcit but damn, that's the least boring picture I've ever seen.

It's nearly 3 and I'm missing you!

Get your sexy arse back here! :kiss:

Off topic, but that nipple looks worthy of hours of exploration!

Hoping icarus returns soon even though his endowment fascinates me ánd malted y me feel inferior.

Well hello there....just stumbled upon this thread...hit *subscribe* instantly. Hopefully you recover soon....'cause now you have in international audience ;)

Hiya new posters! Pleased to make your acquaintance...(s?) and you all seem to be gloriously attractive additions to our little family here so yay! Non-attractive people are of course welcome, but I'm starting to wonder if there are any.

I've been ludicrously busy since the start of January and am back in grown-up land now, so pic posting ain't as easy as it used to be. Sad times. So today you get a blog post instead (sorry). Massively romantic Valentine's plans ahead, mostly involving delicious food, champagne and lots and lots of sex with the lovely girlfriend! In related news, we were out last night and she ended up making out with a Fit As girl who got her number, so the threesome possibility is rising on the horizon once more. Aesthetic bonus - she's got very dark skin, which will look gorgeous naked between us, pale bastards as we are. Same as the last girl we slept with, actually. Would love to take photos of the... event, but sadly I think that would defeat the clandestine nature of this whole thing.

So yeah, happy new year everyone! Hope youse guise aren't too mad at me for taking a month-long hangover break. Still hungover, anyway.

Hiya new posters! Pleased to make your acquaintance...(s?) and you all seem to be gloriously attractive additions to our little family here so yay! Non-attractive people are of course welcome, but I'm starting to wonder if there are any.

I've been ludicrously busy since the start of January and am back in grown-up land now, so pic posting ain't as easy as it used to be. Sad times. So today you get a blog post instead (sorry). Massively romantic Valentine's plans ahead, mostly involving delicious food, champagne and lots and lots of sex with the lovely girlfriend! In related news, we were out last night and she ended up making out with a Fit As girl who got her number, so the threesome possibility is rising on the horizon once more. Aesthetic bonus - she's got very dark skin, which will look gorgeous naked between us, pale bastards as we are. Same as the last girl we slept with, actually. Would love to take photos of the... event, but sadly I think that would defeat the clandestine nature of this whole thing.

So yeah, happy new year everyone! Hope youse guise aren't too mad at me for taking a month-long hangover break. Still hungover, anyway.

He's back!! :D

Welcome to grown up land. ;)

Your gf is very lucky. Hope you have a great valentines. :kiss:

Great to see you back, sexy! :rose:

Just a little token to prove I'm not dead:

11691dsc0058.jpg

In other news, NOTHING!
Hope you're all well. :)

Well hello there.... so happy to see your semi-return, lovely! :D

Oh u!

I'm suffering from a horrible creative slump at the moment. Can't come up with any ideas for new pictures. Anyone got any suggestions?

Hmm. Maybe try thin white underwear, drenched while in a shower? Or if you have the musculature to pull it off, your back rippling as you move your arms. Just some potentially fun ideas.

Back