Sissy roleplay chat

braingasmss

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 5, 2015
Posts
202
Anybody interested in roleplaying with me? I'm a sissy who loves to play with other sissies and be used by men & women! Gloryholes, cocks and feminization really gets me going but I'm also into a little intimacy! <3

(pm or yahoo lizziebraingasmss)
 
Hello

Hi, saw your post. I'm a fellow sissy, femboy, into roleplay, talking about cocks. Would enjoy exploring them and more with you. Bye for now!
 
Sissygasm?

Do you ever read the forced fem stories, here, Sweetie?
 
mmm english mansion is my favorite site. love sissy training videos (but not the hypno, just a girl talking to a camera stuff)

good girl, bet you love mistress t as well, there are some great audio videos. what do you like to be told to do, what feels like the dirtiest thing you WANT to do...? x
 
good girl, bet you love mistress t as well, there are some great audio videos. what do you like to be told to do, what feels like the dirtiest thing you WANT to do...? x

Yes Mistress T is amazing, her eyes are divine.

If I tell you what I like to be told what to do, how do I really know you are really forcing me into it??

The dirtiest thing I wanna do is be blowbanged. GLoryholes are nice but eye contact is a big turn on for me.

xo liz
 
does anyone like to swap links to sexy pics from tumblr?? i always have fun doing that!!

xo liz
 
also into being sissy love mistress T and watch sissy porn all the time. Very submissive in my fantasies
 
Hiiii

I'm 37... I like to go by Liz when I'm all dressed up. Usually I just get dressed up in private. I'm in a relationship. But when I get alone time I go right to the panty drawer and fantasize about iiving a public crossdressing life. I wanna know and flirt with other sissies so bad. Maybe a situation where we have a common dominatrix.

I bet this is a common fantasy among us! What do you do or think about when dressing up??

xo liz
 
Hi Liz,

I bet a sissy-sister would be great for you :) I'd love to own two sissy sisters. The dynamic of them sharing, being gurls together, helping each other, and the little fits of jealousy felt between them would be delicious!
 
Back
Top