Authors Wanted for Chain Story

MaxS2018

Virgin
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Posts
6
Hi Authors,


I have a story idea which I’d like to share with you - and hopefully rope in a few interested authors into writing with me. I’ve already planned and pretty much written the first couple of chapters and want you to help me write the rest. This is my first attempt at a chain story so forgive me if I've not done this correctly.


Genre - Loving Wives with shades of reluctance, interracial and humiliation… and whatever else you wish to add.


Blurb - Jen and Dave have stayed together through thick and thin. But a series of unfortunate events leaves them with little choice but to enter a deal brokered by Mick. A most skilled and perverted manipulator who holds the keys to the couple's future… and Jen’s body.


What I want the other writers to do? *- Apart from the first chapter which I’ve written the rest of the story is set over seven days of sex. I want the writers to write a chapter for each day of the story. All fetishes and tastes can be written into the story if the others and I agree they bring something to the story. But all will be considered as long as they fall into the rules of the site.


Premise -


Jen and Dave are a young couple in their mid-twenties They married soon after graduating from a UK university. However, as an overseas student - Jen (a Nicaraguan) was subject to visa restrictions and forced to leave the UK because they didn't meet the strict financial thresholds. *So over the past couple of years they’ve been living in an expat village just outside Leon.


As a writer, you don’t need to worry about the details above as I’ve covered this in my chapter.


Life isn’t going to plan but they stay together. Plus they believe they can rely on their friends, Sun and Mick


Sun and Mick are the typical rich white man - pretty young Asian combination… only they’re swingers.


On the outside, Mick is a successful corporate raider but on the inside, largely hidden from his wife Sun, *he is also a dark manipulator and sexual deviant who preys on the weak and needy. The latter the reason why he’s living in such a country.


Jen tells Sun the true story of why they’re in Nicaragua. Sum asks Mick if he can loan them the 60K it will take to meet the UK Visa demands.


Mick agrees but in return, the couple must swaps partners for a week.


*However, when Mick breaks the news to Jen and Dave, they flatly refuse.


Disaster strikes.


On the drive home, Dave and Jen are arguing and accidentally hit a man and kills him outright. *Fearing jail in a foreign country Dave hides the body.


Weeks pass yet the guilt eats Jen and Dave alive.


Jen and Dave reluctantly sign Mick’s deal.

My chapter ends with the first sex scene where Jen finds the whole thing repulsive.

Let me know if you're interested.
 
Last edited:
I can only talk for myself, but I think it also doesn't help that
1; Max is a new writer, with no history on Literotica
2; Loving Wives isn't everyone's cup of tea
3; I'm not sure about the premise
4; there is a link to another website; a bit dodgy
5; to be honest, I wasn't thrilled by what was written on that website.

And last but not least, I think AH-writers like their freedom; in my case, challenges are fine, but don't tell me what to do.
Yes, to all of the above.
 
I participated in two Authors' Hangout Chain Stories:

The Literotica Olympics, and

The Worst Chain Story Ever.

In both cases the originators were far less prescriptive than the one proposed in this thread so authors had more freedom, possibly TOO MUCH for 'The Worst' as some episodes never got written, thus justifying the title. :rolleyes:

My Contributions:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-literotica-olympics-day-17
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-worst-chain-story-ever-ch-01

The other difference, perhaps, was that the originators were well known to the AH as long term contributors.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top