How to ruin a sexual mood in one sentence.

Kantarii

I'm Not A Bitch!
It happens to us more often than not. Things are about to turn intimate with someone special. Then, Bam! Something gets said that kills the mood before it happens.

Let the humor begin🌷Kant💋

Oh so many things that could be said. or happen.

Had her dog sneak in and touch his nose to her ass while she was riding me once. lol

I wish it was your sister I was fucking the look on her face was priceless even better when I cum in she was not happy but still suck me clean

It happens to us more often than not. Things are about to turn intimate with someone special. Then, Bam! Something gets said that kills the mood before it happens.

Let the humor begin🌷Kant💋

Say anything positive about Donny or try to defend his tyranny in any way.

Do you mind if I wear your bra🌷Kant

Most people wouldn't admit to ever watching 'The Nanny', but it had some hilarious moments. One was a dance party of some kind she had arranged. She's doing the circuit with the guests and one guy comments on her shoes (she always wore great heels in that show).

Guy: I love your shoes.
Fran: Thanks.
Guy: Mind if I try them on?
Fran: (Shocked, dismayed look).

Watching the football

This is actually a true story. We were on the bed, me on top, feet on the pillows, missionary position. There was a tv on the wall showing football. No sound. Perhaps there was a small change in my performing but, in any event, she had her eyes closed and they suddenly snapped open. She looked over her shoulder at the tv and then snapped, “are you watching that fucking football?” I denied it but I think my red face gave me away.

"why do you have green cottage cheese in your panties?"

"wow babe, damn your wet..
..no, I have diarrhea"

Any sentence with the name Trump in it...

Yes I know that this is not the Politics forum but regardless of your feelings about him and his politics, any mention of him during coitus is a sure fire mood killer.

The exception is if you're an acolyte and masturbating to a picture of him you'll probably jizz all over your MAGA hat at the mention of his name. Just say'n :eek:

Any conversation about work...

"So Cheryl, you know Cheryl right? Anyway Cheryl tells Bob to 'Shut the fuck up!' and we were all 'Oh no she d'int' because Cheryl never swears, but this time she was so mad. Then Bob got all offended and but you know him, he's got a mouth like a professional werstler and is always cussiing up a storm. Thank goodness Mandy stepped in and setteled everything down or I was afraid that Bob was going to make Cheryl cry..." :confused:

Back