Guys...show off your butt toys!!!

Would love to have my lips wrapped around that sexy cock when you explode. Mmmmm swallow every drop I could milk from your cock. You wouldn’t be able to get that toy out of your ass. Mmmmmmm👅

Mmmmm, I love the sound of that! Where do I sign up?
 
My new toy:

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Aa4fXDmdByoXYIGi)original_427784132.jpg


Quite a bit larger than my profile picture
 
I've always felt weirdly guilty about it because it feels selfish. Like... even if she says it doesn't, I don't know what the hell she's getting out of it so I always feel kinda weird about it.

We do have one that's double-sided but... idk I'm just weird I guess. :(

Oh, baby, I can tell you exactly what she is getting out of it - an unbelivable feeling of power! Power to give pleasure. Or take it away. Power of controling exactly when you are falling to pieces at her will and she is there to see it all. What are you getting out of bringing your partner of any gender to completion with your fingers? Her fucking you with a dildo is exactly the same. This is assuming she is using toys on you. Don't know about your girlfriend, but I can cum from this with no physical stimulation at all - mind is the most erogenous zone after all, otherwise there will be no Lit.

If you don't give her full control, but instead she just gets to watch you pleasure yourself, she stll might get something.
First of all, she might be HOPING that one day you will offer your dildo and your ass to her and say " Honey, today YOU drive!" Even if tjis is never going to happen, the girl can dream :)
But even with no physical control she is getting to watch a live porn. Do you like watching her masturbate? Why deny her the pleasure of doing the same?

So go dig out that old box of yours and give couple of your favorits ro her! " Honey, I found few toys that I used to love. Do you think you might... I mean, on me... Tonight?... Yes? You will do it?! Thank you! I will leave them on the nightsand. And the lube too. Thank you! I can't weight to get back home!!"
 
Won’t let me upload but I have 6”, 7”, and 8” dongs as well as some plugs
 
Just a very small fraction of my collection. The small one is 10 and the larger are 18.

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=_VL9WBz8EqA3nq2j)original_434100421.jpg
 
My newest toy. Very fun.
 

Attachments

  • VideoCapture_20190411-112055.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190411-112055.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top