The Sethp Thread! Author hangout

New Story

Hi Seth

Sorry I didn't spot your new story when I did the Story Reviews today, but I did vote and leave a comment for you - and I'm bumping this thread!

Plus, Part 3 (sort of) of Tawny's Hair will be out soon. It's called "Nobody Does It Better"...you know that but just letting everyone else know...

:D

janiexx
 
Thanks!

Thanks Janiexx you are the best! and anyone who has not yet read a janiexx story should do so with haste! There is not a better writer on lit.

Sethp
 
New Story posted (The glory of Pete's 12)

No not part 12 but refering to Pete's 12 inches! and glory holes and well all kinds of stuff!

New today and already rated hot!

It's a must read for my fans.

I also have written Non consent, BDSM, erotic encounters, mature and group. I have a story for everyone!

So there I am in line at the bank, with my tongue on this chicks ass and she looks down at me like...do I know you? lol

Keep the feed back coming and story ideas I read every single piece of fan mail. Why just the other day, after both UPS drivers left the dozen full mailbags I said to myself " I need to hire a fan mail reader but ...NO!!!

then I wouldn't be in touch with readers like youself who just want someone to understand them! I will understand and listen and grovel for you and write for you and read for you and cook for you and garden for you and shop for you and shave and shower for you and bend you over and...


Sethp!
 
Great new story posted!!!!!

Hi Fans!

My newest story has just been posted! It's great! it's a story of Seth getting back into Janie's life and ...Mouth! after years of not seeing each other.

Back In Janie's Life And... is the title. please read it and send my you comments.

Please post here if you have a story Idea also.

and don't forget to read Janiexx's stories she is one of Lit's best writers period!

Also please read Amyfriend's Story she has some great stories as well and is one of my new favorites!

Enjoy and as always...I'd rather cum in your mouth! lol
 
sethp said:
Hi Fans!

My newest story has just been posted! It's great! it's a story of Seth getting back into Janie's life and ...Mouth! after years of not seeing each other.

Back In Janie's Life And... is the title. please read it and send my you comments. lol

Seth,

I read the new story again tonight and loved it! Of course, I left a comment ;).

Here's a link for all your fans to check it out:

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=285810

Looking forward to reading chapter 2...

Janie xx:)
 
Last edited:
Now up!

Chapter 2 of back in janie's life is now up....it will be a great read for all of my fans! If you are not a fan? Read it now and you will become a fan!

What? You have no intention of reading crap from a hack like Sethp???/ Well then might I direct you to one of janiexx's fine stories.

What? you don't like either of our stories???? then you are in the wrong website!

You don't look like you don't want me!


Seth!
 
sethp said:
Chapter 2 of back in janie's life is now up....it will be a great read for all of my fans! If you are not a fan? Read it now and you will become a fan!

What? You have no intention of reading crap from a hack like Sethp???/ Well then might I direct you to one of janiexx's fine stories.

What? you don't like either of our stories???? then you are in the wrong website!

You don't look like you don't want me!


Seth!

Oh Seth!

You beat me to it!!!

When is chapter 3 up??

janiexx:D
 
thanks I needed that! ok ok ok ..now I'm two stories behind!
 
NEw story on the site!

Ok I have a new story on the site. Reviewed by Janiexx! She's so awesome.
Tonight I will have finished another Busty Jessica and megan story and it will be posted soon. Also hard at work on the third Janiexx story! Here's Janie's review

"Me and Busty Jessica at the big D."

by sethp

Group Sex

Now, I have to admit to being biased here - and this is a story that I think readers will either love or hate - but I do enjoy Seth's stories and this was no exception.

I love his enthusiasm and the way he manages to weave a story out of almost nothing. This is another chapter to his "Busty Jessica" series and is a short stroker that will find appeal among readers who like their sex nasty and kinky. I'm sure it's pure fantasy (is it?) but I couldn't resist and gave him a "5".


I need your comments posts and would also love it if a new author here would write a sequel to anyone of my stories. Keep it real and fun and as always...gentlemen get your cock in a nasty's girls mouth right away they need to swallow all the cum they can?

lol

sethp
 
Help

Oh I almost forgot. I need another author here to write a busty jessica story. I can't be the only one! I just cant!

Sethp
 
and one more thing! lol

Oh and incase I forgot to mention it. anyone reading this thread. please read amyfriends and janiexxs stories they are two of the very best authors on this site.
 
How can you resist it!

Here are just a sampling of the comments on my latest story!

Love it? Hate it? Have suggestions?
You can leave a public comment on this submission!

Most Recent User Comments:

Amazing! I love your Busty Jessica Stories!
Keep it up and don't listen to these freaks. Keep writing Busty Jessica STories please![read more]

Phooey
Simply terrible.[read more]

Garbage
Badly written, and you were so right about the grammar. But the kicker was the reference to the "tangent odor...: A tangent is a mathematical funtion. Perhaps you mean "pungent?" Damn, people,...[read more]

Loved it!
As always! You been reviewed as well! Janie xx[read more]


You must read it for your self to believe it!
 
New Busty Jessica Story!

My Newest Busty Jessica Story has just been published on lit!! It is a fantastica continuation of her relationship with Megan. It's hot, nasty and full of girl love, cum and bad dialogue! You know you can't resist. pic it up and read.

This marks a big milestone. This is my 29th work on the site. Thank you to all my fans. The next story will be? I'm not sure. 30 is a nice round number. Kinda like Luxey's boobs so maybe it should involve her someway. I also have a story in the works for red haired and friendly and janie and a few others on the site so ...not sure how number 30 will work out but. You can be sure it will contain oral sex for sure!

Thank and and remember if it doesn't invovle sperm in a girls mouth, it just isn't worth doing!
 
your the dude, dude:)

I did love the stories about me and Megan... but what else was to be expeceted...

and I fully agree with your fans... keep the writing up! the anstier and kinkier the better...

glad that some more girls enjoy the stories about me.... menas Im not the only "freak" here,-)

/bj
 
#30

A huge milestone has occured. Story number 30 from the great Sethp has finally been posted on the site and all should rejoice and celebrate!!!!

It's another Busty Jessica Story invovling Megan for the third time. Please post and email me your comments.

To answer a question. I am going to be editing most if not all of the published works and resubmitting them for your enjoyment. Another Janiexx and Tawny story is in the works and of course another Busty Jessica story is coming.

To answer one readers question: The Busty Jessica Stories will be numbered and in order...here is how they should be read.

1. A Big Rig Double for Jessica
2. Taking Busty Jessica to the Club
3. My honey moon with Busty Jessica
4. Me and Busty Jessica at the Big D
5. Busty Jessica loves Megan
6. Busty Jessica and Megan on the Farm


Thank you and be well ...

Sethp
 
sethp said:
A huge milestone has occured. Story number 30 from the great Sethp has finally been posted on the site and all should rejoice and celebrate!!!!

It's another Busty Jessica Story invovling Megan for the third time. Please post and email me your comments.

To answer a question. I am going to be editing most if not all of the published works and resubmitting them for your enjoyment. Another Janiexx and Tawny story is in the works and of course another Busty Jessica story is coming.

To answer one readers question: The Busty Jessica Stories will be numbered and in order...here is how they should be read.

1. A Big Rig Double for Jessica
2. Taking Busty Jessica to the Club
3. My honey moon with Busty Jessica
4. Me and Busty Jessica at the Big D
5. Busty Jessica loves Megan
6. Busty Jessica and Megan on the Farm


Thank you and be well ...

Sethp

Well done, Seth!

If you want any help with that editing, then just let me know...;)

Janiexx:kiss:
 
good work my man ;-)

I am so longing for the return to that farm... and I hope that you will join me and Megan at that time...

/your bj
 
re: your perfect fit avatar

sethp said:
lol how do you mean that???

It matches the way you write in these posts. I can't help but read them with a fast and urgent voice!

Hey, you're missing some marketing angles. Put a link to your Lit stories in your profile signature line to make it easy for people to get there so they can read and vote. In fact, I wish all authors would to that.

Not everybody has you bookmarked yet. You have to do it one reader at a time!
 
pretty high ranking

Thank you to my wonderful fans

160 4.84 73 Mandy's Halloween Suck or Treat Ch. 02 sethp 08/09/06

lol
 
Back
Top