Peaches in her prime

This made me chuckle

I am pleased that you found this amusing.
As always, I enjoyed the pics that you posted since I was last here.
In those two red valentines pics, what is the object visible between your legs.
Not that I did not notice the writing on your body, but my eyes are more drawn to the shape of the paper rather than the words there inscribed.

I am pleased that you found this amusing.
As always, I enjoyed the pics that you posted since I was last here.
In those two red valentines pics, what is the object visible between your legs.
Not that I did not notice the writing on your body, but my eyes are more drawn to the shape of the paper rather than the words there inscribed.

It’s our mini wand we bought at some adult fair they had in Dallas!

Hoping after two showers that the writing is completely gone!

Attachments

• 7A3A88B9-3A7A-4326-B47C-5815076A7DBC.jpg
    7A3A88B9-3A7A-4326-B47C-5815076A7DBC.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 3
Are you thinking of or have you participated in any groups involving BDSm play, or is this as public as you have gotten?

It’s on my hard limits if I recall. At this time no and after watching some videos on another website it might just not happen. You never know though I have been known to change my mind

It’s on my hard limits if I recall. At this time no and after watching some videos on another website it might just not happen. You never know though I have been known to change my mind

Posting pics of your play and sharing with your fans here is a step in that direction.
Is humiliation part of what turns you on?

(If you posted all the information on your limits, I lost track of it. Just point me back to it)

Posting pics of your play and sharing with your fans here is a step in that direction.
Is humiliation part of what turns you on?

(If you posted all the information on your limits, I lost track of it. Just point me back to it)

It’s in our contract, I only shared my daily tasks with you. With the exception of this little rolling thing we have every thing Mr Peach does turns me on!

It’s in our contract, I only shared my daily tasks with you. With the exception of this little rolling thing we have every thing Mr Peach does turns me on!

Well, I look forward to more.
Everything you are doing seems to be turning me on.
Even chatting about banking.

Too gorgeous

Peaches, you are a beautiful woman and this post is something to follow for sure. Your bottom is perfect and your breasts need several hours of attention. Mr. Sir is a lucky man.

Speaking of banking my boss sent me a text this morning giving me kudos for being #4 in the region!

Now, since this is Lit
there is sometimes an impulse to make some suggestion of sexual favors or relations as being related to any favorable treatment you might receive on the job
and, of course, with a body and mind like yours, any man and many women would have that thought.

But, even to make that suggestion has the potential to devalue your accomplishments in a very sexist way.
So, of course, I won't mention it.

But you must see some tension between your role as a submissive woman displaying her body on Lit and a successful, professional career woman.

Now, since this is Lit
there is sometimes an impulse to make some suggestion of sexual favors or relations as being related to any favorable treatment you might receive on the job
and, of course, with a body and mind like yours, any man and many women would have that thought.

But, even to make that suggestion has the potential to devalue your accomplishments in a very sexist way.
So, of course, I won't mention it.

But you must see some tension between your role as a submissive woman displaying her body on Lit and a successful, professional career woman.

I guess I shared my praise from my boss because he is always on me for everything I do wrong and barely gives any praise. If you knew me I feed off of words of affirmation! Happy Tuesday

I know it’s still February

Attachments

• C8B4E8AF-1D06-4C6E-B821-5ACC3431ECE2.jpg
    C8B4E8AF-1D06-4C6E-B821-5ACC3431ECE2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
I guess I shared my praise from my boss because he is always on me for everything I do wrong and barely gives any praise. If you knew me I feed off of words of affirmation! Happy Tuesday

Most employees do "feed off" of praise from their bosses. Its remarkable how much more motivated people are by encouragement and recognition and less motivated by pressure and criticism.

Happy Hump Day

I almost got on page 1

Attachments

• EF21FDAD-4D79-42A2-A2AE-54BEAC8E5ECE.jpg
    EF21FDAD-4D79-42A2-A2AE-54BEAC8E5ECE.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2
I think we need to do this tonight. I got a little bit of stress to burn...maybe tying you up and reddening your bottom will relieve it.

May I humbly suggest alternating light scratches with firm smacks on her lovely ass.
The combination of feelings and the contrast can be quite stimulating.

Back