All About Big Nips

Bumping this lovely lady back to page one in hopes of getting more pics.

Posting so that your thread goes back to the top of page 1 so everyone can enjoy those amazing nipples

Those are absolutely spectacular and perfect! I would love to have those amazing nipples between my teeth rolling them back and forth while flicking my tongue across the tips!

Thank heavens for that well-placed mirror and that horrible love song. I would want to do anything, including break down a door, than sit in the hall like a schmuck. Also that's a grade a tease.

Thank heavens for that well-placed mirror and that horrible love song. I would want to do anything, including break down a door, than sit in the hall like a schmuck. Also that's a grade a tease.

Is that sarcasm, or do you really like it?

I do like it, although the mirror was a bit too far and the love song I didn't like, but if that scenario played out where a woman was on the other side of a door, say sitting in a chair with her legs spread or undressing and using a lamp post as a pole, I think I would have the same reaction. Also asking for it on the floor is a good way to start.

I'd like to point out that Charlie lied. He had no cheese cake.

Back