finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Girls have such kissable necks that are all to often ignored.

I had a man make me climax once without even making his way between my legs.

He started with whispering sexy sweet nothings while nibbling on my ear lobes and kissing all around my neck and behind my ears. I was topless and I ached for his hands to touch my breasts, but he didn't. He was so patient and his hands were like magic. As I got more and more turned on, his sweet nothings turned dirtier and my arousal grew. I was so wet and my hips were squirming, he told me to keep still.

My mind was racing, my body was aching, every inch of my skin alight with sensation. He kept whispering and talking dirty, then his hands started tracing the outer curves of my boobs. My moans and gasps sped up. When he knew I was close he pinched my nipples, one at a time and pulled them up and let them snap back. Took about five tweaks and my back was arching, my head back as I let my orgasm take over. It was fantastic.

I was thinking about it today and this picture felt appropriate!

A beautiful and elegant photo for the eyes, paired with a sensual story to tease the mind. Mmmmm.

Thank you for sharing such an erotic memory. :rose:

He started with whispering sexy sweet nothings while nibbling on my ear lobes and kissing all around my neck and behind my ears. I was topless and I ached for his hands to touch my breasts, but he didn't. He was so patient and his hands were like magic. As I got more and more turned on, his sweet nothings turned dirtier and my arousal grew. I was so wet and my hips were squirming, he told me to keep still.

My mind was racing, my body was aching, every inch of my skin alight with sensation. He kept whispering and talking dirty, then his hands started tracing the outer curves of my boobs. My moans and gasps sped up. When he knew I was close he pinched my nipples, one at a time and pulled them up and let them snap back. Took about five tweaks and my back was arching, my head back as I let my orgasm take over. It was fantastic.

Is there any part of your body or mind that's not beautiful?

Oh-- such skin.... so delectable! If your ever in the area- I have great lips and hands. We could see if your still so sensitive!

I want,,,

...you, sitting in a chair, wearing a corset, your hands tied behind you. Your neck, free, mine. Enjoying, exploring.

I wonder what your reaction would be to being blindfolded like that, and to feel a soft barrage of gentle mouths on your neck. Sometimes one, sometimes more, never knowing.

You never cease to amaze me!:kiss:

Very much so playm0mum !!! ;) .. and Your descripitons are getting So Fucking Erotic !!! .. Please continue with Your thoughts !!!

Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

And the winner ... by a neck .. is ....

Both the narrative and the pic.

Warmth

I was putting laundry away the other day, enjoying the warmth of the sun streaming into the bedroom. As I bent down to pick something up off the floor, I felt a soft brush to my neck from plant leaves. It made me hyper aware of my skin and I immediately felt aroused.

The gentle tickle made me desire a soft touch. I took out a tickler, leaned against the wall, bathing in the warmth of the sun and I teased myself slowly with the feather duster from the Kama Sutra Honey Dust.

(Another product I can’t get enough of!! Men, please buy this and tease your ladies with it. Spend the time to trace every inch of their bodies…)

I lost myself under the sweet smell of the Honey Dust and the silky textures of the powder and feathers. The songs playing were also perfect for closing my eyes and fantasizing. I was listening to Moby.

I indulged. I took the time to enjoy myself and the sensations – I climaxed leaning against the wall bathed in sunlight. In the after shakes, I slowly slid down the wall and stayed sitting, damp, and flushed for a few minutes before resuming my never ending to do list.

Attachments

• Feather 1.jpg
    Feather 1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,103
  • Feather 2.jpg
    Feather 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,034
  • Feather 5.jpg
    Feather 5.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,382
  • Feather 6.JPG
    Feather 6.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,562
Last edited:
Warmth

I was putting laundry away the other day, enjoying the warmth of the sun streaming into the bedroom. As I bent down to pick something up off the floor, I felt a soft brush to my neck from plant leaves. It made me hyper aware of my skin and I immediately felt aroused.

The gentle tickle made me desire a soft touch. I took out a tickler, leaned against the wall, bathing in the warmth of the sun and I teased myself slowly with the feather duster from the Kama Sutra Honey Dust.

(Another product I can’t get enough of!! Men, please buy this and tease your ladies with it. Spend the time to trace every inch of their bodies…)

I lost myself under the sweet smell of the Honey Dust and the silky textures of the powder and feathers. The songs playing were also perfect for closing my eyes and fantasizing. I was listening to Moby.

I indulged. I took the time to enjoy myself and the sensations – I climaxed leaning against the wall bathed in sunlight. In the after shakes, I slowly slid down the wall and stayed sitting, damp, and flushed for a few minutes before resuming my never ending to do list.

attachment.php

Your tale and pics do make me want to try this. I think the Mrs. will be pleased. :)

Beautiful postings

I'm still amazed at how one woman, with a simple feather, can send out a wave of tease with one simple pic and it takes me a whole weekend to write a story about it. LOL

Beautiful thread!
DJ

Oh MY!! These are such sensual pictures!! That is quite the story. Would have loved to watch this.

Wow. That is a very erotic story....you are giving me some ideas!:devil:

Wow.....bet that would have been a sight to see!

I adore...

....how in tune you are with your senses...how just a simple brush of a leaf, or warmth from the sun can turn your day around like that. I feel like now I have to try to describe how your words and pictures make me feel.

Thanks so much for sharing your sensuality once again :rose:

Note to self: Must visit Canada and don't forget my photo gear!:)

Delightful. I especially like how hard and erect your nipples look in the second to last one. Absolutely looks like you are enjoying yourself.

playm0mum .. Your brief interludes into the Literary world are
Erotic and very Sensuous and rather cock hardening !!! Not to mention Your posts .. ;)

attachment.php

Your full Body, Teasing your nipple gentley .. HOT !!!

Thanks For Sharing .. Please continue On :cool: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I'm really enjoying these short little snippets of prose. Incredibly sensual. :rose:

I think you're doing an amazing job here. Very unique. Cant wait to read more.

My end of the day routine.
I am enjoying the mirror these past few weeks more than the shower.

Music of choice lately is Oka and in particular the song Milk and Honey, I love to just loose myself.

It would only be more fun with extra hands...
and a tongue..
and a real toy...

xx

I'm ready for a playdate. Very sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back