I probably shouldn't...

:rose::rose:But I'm ever so glad that you did. Your images are remarkable :rose::rose:

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hanging out here a bit and seeing more. Perhaps we could indulge in a coffee or one of your glasses of wine ;)

Amazing

I'm glad you checked in - please stay a while :)
But I'm afraid it's all tea today....

Exciting new pics my dear!

I drop in occasionally and have enjoyed what you have to share very much. Your latest pics have me literally standing at attention and panting for more. :p
Thank you very much!
Peach

I drop in occasionally and have enjoyed what you have to share very much. Your latest pics have me literally standing at attention and panting for more. :p
Thank you very much!
Peach

Awww - you are such a sweet peach!

Afternoon AG ... I have missed alot of your thread .. Very Sexy and Sensual Woman .. Hope your over the flu :(

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

You can make the polar cap sexy as hell!!!

Well the polar cap might actually be sexy already - all white and with the ice and snow... I would not do nudes there though - think my nipples would be more than just a bit nippy there!

Well the polar cap might actually be sexy already - all white and with the ice and snow... I would not do nudes there though - think my nipples would be more than just a bit nippy there!
that is a probability one such as hot as yourself could ignore

I would suggest a wooden hot tub. wood fire powered. Yet then I realised there are no trees in the Arctic.

If I may be permitted, (corny line ahead)

you shouldn't go to the Arctic as you will cause it to melt faster

I would suggest a wooden hot tub. wood fire powered. Yet then I realised there are no trees in the Arctic.

If I may be permitted, (corny line ahead)

you shouldn't go to the Arctic as you will cause it to melt faster

Hahaha - very corny!
But don't worry - I'll stay... I'm cold enough here already, no need to make it worse!

I didnt even see how that could be wrongly interpreted....I underestimated you guys!

Back