Forced animal sex

Animals may be considered of lower intellect than humans but overall I think they use that minimal brain cell count far more intelligently and fairly than most humans. Of course it has taken humans a long time to scientifically prove and explain lots of things animals do, which has made them feel good they can tell us why they do things, but only a few researchers give credit to the animals for having that knowledge without the assumed necessity of the much more brilliant humans in their lives to teach them. Humans just amuse me with their need to feel self righteously supreme in all circumstances, when if they just observed and opened their minds to all possibilities they would learn and experience so much more a whole lot sooner.

Catalina
 
So much for my attempt at humor as a tool of making this thread less explosive.

When I say this I'm not saying beastiality is right or wrong... but I don't think dogs are completely "instinct driven" as one person said here earlier. My entire life, I had 2 or 3 dogs in my family. I will use Toby for an example. A tri colored collie full of character, passed away two years to the month. He was a very intelligent animal (for a dog:) ).

I swear that dog had a sense of humor. He seemed to have understood human laughter. There were times when he'd do things like sit on my head which caused my parents to laugh as I screamed at the dog to get his fuzzy ass off my head. He'd just sit there with a doggy grin. Ten minute later, after I'd managed to forget the head sitting dangers of lying on the floor, there he'd be, a sneak attack and plop! I think you could argue this was part of instinct to keep my head warm, or gross me out so i would regurgitate my food so he could eat it, or he could smother me so his family line would pass on and not mine.

He loved my brother, or adored him. I know you probably will no argue - but who fed him, bathed him, looked out for his well being? Not my brother. My mom fed him, wrestled him into a bath, took him for walks. Yet who did Toby growl at when my mother ws yelling at my brother? My mom, he'd even grab her shirt and tug on it. She'd end up laughing and the fight would difuse. For an animal who is "instinct driven" it doesn't make much sense to put yourself in a position where the alpha of the pack (my mom) could drive you out or decide not to feed you - all in the defense of a frisbee thrower.

As for is it correct to call it rape .... Dunno, I'll leave that to the courts. However if any of you comes near my dogs covered in peanut butter, I would like to remind you, I know kung fu.
 
Thank you, Catalina, for having more balls than i do. *laughs*

As for that instinct thing, it's all a matter of personal opinion. Some people will argue until they're blue in the face that an animal will fuck something not of their species because of the instinct to reproduce. Others will say it's because of environmental training. Even more will say it's because of an emotional attachment. i personally think it's a combination of all of these. It's much the same as people eating fried crickets, for example. We have an instinct to survive. Many of us find it disgusting because of our culture, and many of us find them to be delicious because we were brought up eating them. Some people eat them as a comfort food. (Anybody else eat a tub of ice cream instead of having an emotional breakdown? Same type of thing.) Very often our reaction to having to eat crickets would be a combination of the three things.

Environment also plays a big role. If somebody is brought up thinking that there's nothing wrong with eating crickets, they have no problem with it. If somebody is brought up in a place where bestiality is either commonplace or not frowned upon as much as it is in the US, they will be more open to it. If an animal is raised in that same environment, they will be more likely to engage in sexual activities with humans.

*blinks*

i lost my train of thought. :eek:
 
psiberzerker said:
...Fine, if you can't accept that fucking dogs is the equivalent of mollesting children, then at least realize that you debase yourself. Your rationals about shit eating, and blowhole fucking aside, you have too be a pretty hard up person too sink too the bestial level.
Sometimes that's the whole point. Deal with it.
And don't go getting your panties in a bunch by my characterization that dogs are stupid. Try any IQ test that they are capable of, and they'll top out at about 40. (It's been done by more scientific people than me) Dolphins, and horses are a little higher, at about the same as a mentaly retarded human, and some of the great apes, and african grey parrots can even learn to hold a conversation.
Yes, and some of the most brilliant people (you know, those ones that set many modern standards and discovered all sorts of stuff that most people are really too stupid to understand) had extremely low IQs. Those tests mean jack shit.

These arguements are those that we've all heard before. Nobody has ever convinced either my Husband or i that bestiality is something we should give up based on them. Try again.
 
The problem I have with suggesting giving an IQ test to an animal besides the demonstration of human stupidity which is a pet hate of mine, is once again it is someone thinking only in the box of understanding to which they have been encouraged to believe is the one and only way to understand everything. Is why people from one culture seek to condemn those who are from another culture. They judge from their own understanding and experience and do not think outside the square so as to achieve greater understanding from a different perspective. To simplify, why not give the poster of this suggestion a test in speaking fluent Swahili, if they fail we have proven they are stupid right?!!

Catalina:rose:
 
catalina_francisco said:
There is actually more than a few incidents of homosexuality and bisexuality in the animal world, as well as some who participate in cross species sex in their natural environment. Added to that is the incidence of prostitution, one memorable example I saw was a breed of penguins. The female needs small rocks to nest so stands and advertises her services to the male penguins who will supply her with the best rocks in exchange for a good time. And humans thought they had the monopoly on all these activities!! LOL.

Catalina:rose:

No humans are the only ones to anthropomorphize.

I don't see it as analagous to prostitution, but I do see it as analagous to male cranes jumping up and down like ballerinas and male prairie chickens beating their wings on brightly colored air sacs.
 
An unpassable limit.

As for the debates about the right and wrong of bestiality, this topic can go for miles simply because there doesn't seem to be any conclusive data to show that sex with an animal is physically, mentally or emotionally damaging for an animal. If there is, would someone please post a link for the study conducted and its findings. Heh. i'd like to see the research grant on that one.

Morally reprehensible or enlightened lover of all things natural? Obviously that's subjective.

There is no right answer until we have evidence that discloses bestiality has either a harmful/pleasurable effect on the animal. As far as i go, it will never be an option for me.

lara
 
BTW, I'd like too honestly thank whoever thought too post such a controversial topic. I'm having a blast here, if noone else is.
In answer too a few of your replies, I'd like too point out that I wrote "<u>relatively</u> stupid and instinct driven." I've seen various examples of "Homosexuality", and rape in the animal kingdom, I guess that means I can go out and rape now that it's perfectly natural.
The mistake most people make is failing too realize that "Natural" doesn't neccisarilly make something good. Cyanide is "All natural", and even organic, doesn't make me want to eat it.
I understand that debasement is occasionally the point, whatever blows your skirt up. Coprophiles get off on something I don't think should ever have anything to do with sex, but whatever.
Alls I'm trying too impart here is, don't try too rationalize something like bestiality by pointing at nature, we're supposed too be above all that. Unless you haven't noticed, we haven't been naturally evolving for centuries. Anyone who gets their kicks from another specie is sick in a way I'm glad I never wanted to be.
Just don't expect me too accept it.
 
Well I was going to search through google to find some good pros and cons of said forced animal sex, and couldn't really find anything except ooooodles of pictures of horsies. Sigh.

Forced animal sex. Is there really such a thing? I suppose one could say it is forced for many of the reasons already listed in this topic. Is it fair to the animal? Probably not. Do some love it as a fetish? Sure! Do some folks find it abhorent? Sure! Beastiality probably ends up in the same filthy taboo (no pun intended here) as scat and pee fetishes. Who can really say one is better or cleaner than the other.

jj in terms of being forced to have an animal lick you, if you and your Mistress enjoy it, so be it. It is what it is. Not everyone has to dig it or approve of it. If it helps you guys be happy and the animal doesn't seem to care, then why not. Personally it is one of two of my only limts (the other being scat). Bleh to scat. I still don't understand what folks find so interesting about poo. But two each his own. Bravo to you for having the guts to bring it up! :)

And on that note, let us know what happened and how you feel about it! :)

All the best
mo
 
mwbs_slave said:
Sure! Beastiality probably ends up in the same filthy taboo (no pun intended here) as scat and pee fetishes. Who can really say one is better or cleaner than the other.


Yah I don't get the pee fetish thing. Ew. The only warm liquid I want pouring down my body better be coming out of a shower head.

Obviously I stated before, beastiality is a hard limit for me but I just got to thinking ... dogs have such wet slobbery tongues. Cats have such dry, sandpapery tongues. I was once liked by a bird (luarakette -sp?) and that was a weird experience. And I also once had a fish suck my toe (don't ask - but let me say, don't hang your feet off the dock ;) Now dog kisses are sort of bleh, gross - just too slimy. Cat kisses are more torturous - just to abrasive. And birds? Well the beaks are a killer! Fish? well they just don't do well out of water and therefore are probably stinky in bed. With such provably shoddy preformance what animal can compete with the perfection of a human kiss?
 
lol skyline...I own a doggy. my precious lulu. She tries to give really wet kisses (she's an aussie shepherd like the dog in babe). She does think she's human but and she does try to french us sometimes....doggy love --- love the doggie but don't LOVE the doggie. :) Sometimes you just have to wonder what those canines are thinking when they roll in something icky. Do they really think they smell good? things that make you say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
 
my mom's dog - shetland sheepdog (aka sheltie) - is a cuddler and my mom always used to cuddle her before going to work and ginger (the sheltie) would snuggle under my mom's chin and manage to be covered in perfume that my mom had recently applied. ginger often smells of estee lauder "beautiful" - which makes a nice alternative to our golden retriever who is often stinky. sigh.

i'm not sure how anything that licks its own ass could be sexually attractive.... and cats - have you ever seen them drag their ass on the carpet? that is sooooo gross. though i suppose there are people here who do things oh so similar on the whims of their dominants
 
Netzach said:
No humans are the only ones to anthropomorphize.

I don't see it as analagous to prostitution, but I do see it as analagous to male cranes jumping up and down like ballerinas and male prairie chickens beating their wings on brightly colored air sacs.

That to me is more flirting...the penguins do not give any sex if they do not get paid which to me resembles prostitution and equates with the human experience. They really don't care if he does himself up to the nines, as long ass he has the right price.

C
 
catalina_francisco said:
I never do get this peanut butter thing.


Dogs like peanut butter. They will lick it up of of something it is smeared on. People in to K-9 play will smear it on body parts to attract the dogs to that part for the purpose of training them in licking it. Use of crunchy peanut butter can result in the dog crunching the nuts, and so biting.
Or so I've been told ;)
 
Hi lara,

I recognize we're both on the more liberal side of the debate, but I think a stronger case can be made:

//As for the debates about the right and wrong of bestiality, this topic can go for miles simply because there doesn't seem to be any conclusive data to show that sex with an animal is physically, mentally or emotionally damaging for an animal.//

I think there are excellent data and criteria. Just go to a vet's office. It's quite clear what an 'injury' is. Hence if a guinea pig and a sheep are examined, after getting fucked, it will be quite clear which was injured.

Likewise, those with animals can tell 'mental states', i.e., fear, vs neutrality, vs delight --rather well. I e if the animal is afraid it typically tries to get away from the source. If it's 'interested' it approaches. If it's neutral it will stand there--as while you brush its coat.

Further violently abused animals are usually obvious; cringing, avoiding, tail down, hiding, etc.

So I'd hypothesize it's pretty damn clear, that the old farm boy practice of fucking the sheep is not harmful to the sheep.

By the way, those opposing bestiality usualy appeal to 'nature's laws' and 'human dignity.' Only secondarily if at all do they say, "You're hurting the animal." Same a fucking a corpse. The idea of 'harms' (to the recipient) is not really the issue.

J.
 
Last edited:
That is a fascinating analogy -- what about necrophelia -- does it hurt the dead person's soul? This one has always fascinated me, not to actually partake in it mind you but the practice of it -- what inspires a person to make love to a dead body? Is it a control thing? I'm not trying to be judgemental, but sure would like to know actually. Again it is my undying curiousity. Probably another thing folks wouldn't readily admit to.

James, crunchy peanut butter and biting: ouch. :) That sounds a bit painful, especially with a dogs incisors...I was play wrestling with my aussie shep last year and yes it was my fault but she bit my leg by accident with those incisors -- I still have a nasty scar that bled like crazy when she did it. No more dog wraaaaslling for this girl lol. And btw, lulu, my dog, felt horrible. She went and sulked in the corner. She is a smart breed so maybe there is something to the fact they feel something. Never know. Flowers are supposed to scream when you cut them but we can't hear them. Is that true about flowers?
 
mwbs_slave said:
That is a fascinating analogy -- what about necrophelia -- does it hurt the dead person's soul? This one has always fascinated me, not to actually partake in it mind you but the practice of it -- what inspires a person to make love to a dead body? Is it a control thing? I'm not trying to be judgemental, but sure would like to know actually. Again it is my undying curiousity. Probably another thing folks wouldn't readily admit to.

James, crunchy peanut butter and biting: ouch. :) That sounds a bit painful, especially with a dogs incisors...I was play wrestling with my aussie shep last year and yes it was my fault but she bit my leg by accident with those incisors -- I still have a nasty scar that bled like crazy when she did it. No more dog wraaaaslling for this girl lol. And btw, lulu, my dog, felt horrible. She went and sulked in the corner. She is a smart breed so maybe there is something to the fact they feel something. Never know. Flowers are supposed to scream when you cut them but we can't hear them. Is that true about flowers?

Our dog throughout my childhood, another Australian Shepherd, broke her hip and spent some time in plaster. After the plaster was removed, it just didn't seem healed and she was continually limping and letting out the occassional whimper with a glance of 'poor me'to whoever was around. Now my mother liked animals but had this tendency to try and resist their charms, but she could not help feeling sorry for her and was giving her extra treats and sympathy daily...that was until she came outside earlier than usual one morning and found our beloved dog running hell for leather around the house having fun!! Of course when the dog saw her she immediately broke into the limp and whimper mode but her act was sprung.:D

As to necropheliacs, I have no idea what exactly gets them off but did have a vanilla lover once who admitted his fascination with it and asked if I could please, please, please pretend to be dead so he could at least pretend. Well I trid, but a good corpse I did not make when I began giggling then broke into outright laughter with tears running down my face and couldn't stop. He stomped from the room in disgust.:p

Catalina:rose:
 
I had occasion to meet with and observe some couples in Pennsylvania who were deeply into sex with horses and dogs. As a long time -- and in my mind, responsible -- pet owner, I was more than a bit concerned by this, but I remained objective because the participants seemed remarkably sane and friendly.

The horses were both male and obviously were not being put upon. Both male and female participants took turns orally servicing the horses and the horse seemed to be enjoying the attention. Horses are remarkably strong and if they were not enjoying the activity would be able to easily over power the humans.

The dogs were quite a different matter all together. The dogs showed real enthusiasm in both being on “Top” and on “Bottom”, though only the female dogs were penetrated. I have been around dogs my entire life and feel competent in my abilities to determine the mood of dogs; and these were greatly enjoying themselves and the activities.

While I have loved every dog and cat I have ever owned … the thought of engaging in sexual conduct with my pets remains one of mild disgust for me. I prefer to have a relationship with my dogs that is more friendly than romantic. This does not mean it is my place to judge those that do wish for romantic, or at least sexual, relationships with animals.

The irony here is that those that do judge people most harshly for this activity are typically Christians, fearing Sodom and Gomorra, who forget that they are also not supposed to judge. I would be curious to know if there are any Hindu Zoophiles.
 
Pure said:
Hi lara,

I recognize we're both on the more liberal side of the debate, but I think a stronger case can be made:

//As for the debates about the right and wrong of bestiality, this topic can go for miles simply because there doesn't seem to be any conclusive data to show that sex with an animal is physically, mentally or emotionally damaging for an animal.//

I think there are excellent data and criteria. Just go to a vet's office. It's quite clear what an 'injury' is. Hence if a guinea pig and a sheep are examined, after getting fucked, it will be quite clear which was injured.

Likewise, those with animals can tell 'mental states', i.e., fear, vs neutrality, vs delight --rather well. I e if the animal is afraid it typically tries to get away from the source. If it's 'interested' it approaches. If it's neutral it will stand there--as while you brush its coat.

Further violently abused animals are usually obvious; cringing, avoiding, tail down, hiding, etc.

So I'd hypothesize it's pretty damn clear, that the old farm boy practice of fucking the sheep is not harmful to the sheep.

By the way, those opposing bestiality usualy appeal to 'nature's laws' and 'human dignity.' Only secondarily if at all do they say, "You're hurting the animal." Same a fucking a corpse. The idea of 'harms' (to the recipient) is not really the issue.

J.

Going to have to agree up to the physical display of harm. i think an animal can display its interest/disinterest in recognizable ways (as mentioned by you Pure), but the lasting mental/emotional affects are harder to display. The force part of this thread, imo, relates to inflicting a sexual act on an unwilling animal.

Otherwise, the debate shuffles on as to the moral right/wrong of having sex with animals. Sick, perverted, natural (that one's for you psi) or degradation tool, all the viewpoints on consentual animal sex will be subject to one's own personal mores. If you don't like it, don't do it. i certainly won’t.

lara
 
Historically speaking bestiality has been practised in some cultures from the beginning of time. Pigs have been on the receiving end in many societies.( and I have heard some wild tales from modern piggeries, by "straight" country lads) Akin to the frustrated shepherd perhaps. But as a form of sexual release for the male,probably not a act of humilation for a female. ( in papua,in some tribal groups when a child was born, a piglet shared the breast , and was thus fattened for a feast, not sexual, but interesting fact).
Beware however, bestiality is often considered a crime in some places. It is in queensland, australia. A man was convicted of taking his pleasure with a mare at a stable, and had his name plastered over the local paper. What upset me was that a mare would hardly know he was there. So if you beat or starve an animal to death, you get a measly fine? If you fuck one you can get a criminal record?
 
Last edited:
landcruisergal said:
Historically speaking bestiality has been practised in some cultures from the beginning of time. Pigs have been on the receiving end in many societies.( and I have heard some wild tales from modern piggeries, by "straight" country lads) Akin to the frustrated shepherd perhaps. But as a form of sexual release for the male,probably not a act of humilation for a female. ( in papua,in some tribal groups when a child was born, a piglet shared the breast , and was thus fattened for a feast, not sexual, but interesting fact).
Beware however, bestiality is often considered a crime in some places. It is in queensland, australia. A man was convicted of taking his pleasure with a mare at a stable, and had his name plastered over the local paper. What upset me was that a mare would hardly know he was there. So if you beat or starve an animal to death, you get a measly fine? If you fuck one you can get a criminal record?

Ah that is Queensland for you, well most industrialised countries in fact, kill someone or something and you get a slap on the wrist at best, steal their money and you're gone for so long everyone forgets you ever existed. As to historical facts which as you pointed out abound, the Romans were noted for their bestiality entertainments too. On a programme I was watching a few weeks ago they were also saying ingestion of shit and pee were common and thought to be therapeutic by many up until about the 18th century I think it was. Go figure....history repets itself in varied ways I guess.

Catalina:rose:
 
Just another pet owner weighing in here. I love my dog but have no intentions of engaging in sexual activities with her. I'm not gay.

Okay, seriously, are people really going to equate dogs and children? That a dog cannot give consent and is therefore being raped in the same way that a minor is incapable of giving consent and is therefore raped? Jeeze. And I thought I was twisted.

Sorry, but dogs are not children. They're dogs. I don't worry that I've broken the spirit of my dog by insisting that she be housetrained or by expecting her not to chew my shoes. Those things are quite obviously against her will as she would happily crap anywhere and eat as much Jimmy Choo as I'd let her. Why do I train my dog to behave in a manner that pleases me? Because she's the dog and I'm the human that cares for her. Is she unhappy because she's not allowed to pee on the bed? Is she tortured? Does she need therapy?

I've seen people on both side of this arguing about what is or isn't natural and to my thinking that's not even the issue. Of course it isn't "natural" for humans to have sex with animals. It isn't "natural" for humans to fly in airplanes. It is natural for them to rape one another. When in the world did "natural" become the milestone for morality?

Let's not get so sanctimonious that we cease to make sense.

How about we operate on the basis of doing minimal hurt? Don't hurt your pets ---- they're helpless against you. If you're not hurting your pet then I have no problems with whatever activities you get up to. If your dog likes to lick puss and you're willing to oblige then get him a bib and go to town.

Anyone dumb enough to try and stick something in a horses's rear end when the horse isn't willing deserves the kick s/he's going to get.

Don't hurt your pets. Is it emotionally damaging to your dog to let him lick your girlfriend? Only if you scold him for it afterward.

Jeezus pleezus. Next somebody's going to argue that the dog has Oedipal issues because he licked out mommy while daddy was at work.

-B
 
I have seen some videos on the subject, but I have never really been able to get my mind aorund it. It might be an intriguing idea, just because of how taboo it is, but thats as far as i will go.
I dont ever want to look at any of my pets in a sexual context, simply because they are my children...that is how i personally view them, and I always have, and I am ok with leaving it like that.
HOWEVER, as far as anyone else wanting to do it...to each their own, as long as it is in their own homes (or the equivalent), as long as the animal is well taken care of and happy, as long as their is no abuse, mentally, physically, or otherwise...I dont care what other people do in their own homes.
 
Back
Top