Islamic Militants In Libya Steal Nearly A Dozen Commercial Jetliners As 9/11 Annivers

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Islamic Militants In Libya Steal Nearly A Dozen Commercial Jetliners As 9/11 Anniversary Looms…

WTC 9/11

Nah, nothing to worry about.

Via Free Beacon:

Islamist militias in Libya took control of nearly a dozen commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.

Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.

“There are a number of commercial airliners in Libya that are missing,” said one official. “We found out on September 11 what can happen with hijacked planes.”

The official said the aircraft are a serious counterterrorism concern because reports of terrorist control over the Libyan airliners come three weeks before the 13th anniversary of 9/11 attacks and the second anniversary of the Libyan terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi.

if they keep stealing planes

there wont be any left to take Queen Michelle on vacations

THAT WILL REALLY PISS HUSSEIN obama off:mad:

What a surprise

MSM not reporting this

Did you see the suit HUSSEIN obama wore:rolleyes:

maybe they are wanting to come over and pick up SeanR with SeanH, IzzyAsshat, and KingofAssTards for a party?

these obama people are fucking idiots

Stratfor/ Geopolitical Weekly hasn't reported this and that is who I go to for a conservative view on global intelligence ;)

If a RWCJ source ran the story, then according to liberals it's a lie.

Stratfor/ Geopolitical Weekly hasn't reported this and that is who I go to for a conservative view on global intelligence ;)

yes, I know you were sarcastic

but

the media doesn't report stuff that shows HUSSEIN obama and his failures

Yet Another Morning of Ominous Terrorism-Related News

I don't want to alarm anyone, but . . .

"If neglected, I am certain that after a month [the Islamic State] will reach Europe and, after another month, America," Saudi King Abdullah said at a reception for foreign ambassadors Friday.

Friday was in August, so this month, Europe, next month, America?

Then there's this from Bill Gertz:

Islamist militias in Libya took control of nearly a dozen commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.

Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.

"There are a number of commercial airliners in Libya that are missing," said one official. "We found out on September 11 what can happen with hijacked planes."

LHeal: "CNN freaked out for a month over one missing airliner. Now there are 11."

If ISIS uses one of the planes in a terrorist attack I guarantee the Libs will blame Bush.

the LIBZ will be annoyed that the planes increase CARBON OUTPUT

will send Algore after em

:)SouthPoop wanna be, but never to be

SouthPoop is at least original

or at least was

2004:D

Is this like the time he claimed Russia was going to attack the U.S. with a nuclear missile fired via submarine? Or like the time he claimed that Obama wasn't receiving his intelligence briefings? Or like the time he talked about that bullshit 9/11? Or like the team there was going to be a secret missile deal with the Russians?

Or, and this is the best, the time Gertz got swindled by his own side in some sort of book deal gone wrong.

Is this like the time he claimed Russia was going to attack the U.S. with a nuclear missile fired via submarine? Or like the time he claimed that Obama wasn't receiving his intelligence briefings? Or like the time he talked about that bullshit 9/11? Or like the team there was going to be a secret missile deal with the Russians?

Or, and this is the best, the time Gertz got swindled by his own side in some sort of book deal gone wrong.

Means shit

Simple question

Are you saying the story isn't true?

Back