My dream came true the first time I had sex with my younger sister.

hottiebonnie

Experienced
The first time I had sex with my sister Katy was about a year ago when I first moved in with her. My sister is drop dead gorgeous and 25 years old with the hottest body I have ever seen on a woman. I'm 44 and can still turn heads, but not the way my sister can.

Anyway, our first time came about very unintentionally. We were sitting around the house, in our bikinis, watching a movie because it was pouring rain outside and we couldn't go to the beach. I was very distracted trying to watch the movie because I found myself constantly looking over at my younger sister. She had developed into quite a hottie and I found myself starting to lust after her. After awhile, I noticed that she would also glance over at me as well, even though she would try to look away. I was getting turned on by the thought of my sister looking at me. She is very sexual and has many girlfriends and boyfriends.

Well, I could not control my lust anymore, so I moved from the couch over to the love seat, where she was sitting. I thought she would get up, but instead, she slid over a bit so I could sit next to her. The feeling of her bare skin touching mine was too much for me. I wanted her so bad even though she is my sister. The movie ended and Katy shut off the tv and asked if we could talk. Before she had a chance to say anything, I kissed her on the lips. My desire had taken over and I couldn't hold back anymore. To my pleasant surprise, she reached over and kissed me back, on the lips with her tongue trying to find mine.

Suddenly, we were kissing passionately, our lips locked and our tongues exploring each other's mouths. My body was trembling, my nipples were getting hard, and my bikini bottom was starting to get wet. This is wrong I thought, this is my younger sister. But I was so into kissing her that I didn't care. I gently pushed my sister down on the couch and started running my hands over her body while still kissing her. I removed my lips from hers and started kissing her face and neck while my hands roamed over her gorgeous boobs. I delighted in feeling her nipples start to harden beneath my touch while hearing my hot younger sister start to moan gently. As my tongue worked its way down her neck, I reached behind her and started to remove her top. Katy willingly arched her back so I could untie the string and remove her top. Her D cup tits popped out and her nipples were rock hard. Seeing her hard nipples standing at attention made me wetter and wanting her more than ever. I ran my hands delicately over each of her boobs while my tongue flicked over her hard nipples. I could hear my younger sister moan softly with each lick of my eager tongue. I took turns on her nipples with my mouth, alternately licking and sucking them between my lips. Katy's moaning got more intense as I sucked and licked her nipples harder. Her soft purring and moans of pleasure filled the quiet room. I continued to kiss her body, running my tongue all over her soft skin and down to her belly. I still had my hands full of her boobs and I continued to fondle them and squeeze her rock hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger. As I was playing with my sister's boobs, I kissed her belly and ran my tongue in her belly button. The belly ring she had there felt good on my tongue and I felt Katy get goosebumps as I continued to swirl my tongue round her belly button. I moved my head lower and started kissing her crotch above her bikini bottom. My sister was soaking wet and the faint smell of her sweet pussy came through the fabric and filled my nose. I just couldn't get enough of her scent. I was lost in it. By this time Katy was moaning and purring louder, her cries of oohhh, ooohhh, yesss continued to echo through the room. I buried my face in her wetness and started licking all over. I then took my hands, placed one on each side of my sister's hips and started to pull down her wet bikini bottom. My sister was so turned on she arched her back and made it easier for me to remove her bottom. I slid them down her legs and completely off her. I took Katy's bikini bottom and held it up to my face, licking and smelling the soaked crotch of the fabric. The sweet scent gave me an instant high and I lowered my head between my sister's waiting legs. Her bare pussy was so wet, that her juice ran down her crack and stained the couch. I spread her pussy lips wide and stuck my tongue inside her hot, wet pussy as deep as it would go. My sister's moans turned into yells of pleasure as I licked the inside of her pussy. Katy's body started to quiver and her moans of ohhh, ohhh, yes, yes Bonnie, ooooh hastened the speed of my eager tongue all over the outside and inside of her pussy. My sister was writhing in pleasure as I continued to lick her pussy and suck her throbbing clit.

My face, nose, tongue, and lips were buried in her wetness and the sweet aroma of her pussy juice continued to get me high. I took my right hand from her leg and stuck my finger inside my sister's pussy, running it back and forth while continuing the licking and sucking on her throbbing clit. My sister let out a loud scream as I put a second finger inside her wet, gaping hole and explored her pussy even deeper. In and out, faster and faster worked my fingers back and forth inside my sister's hole. Her body was really trembling now and her legs and hips were thrashing wildly to every lick of my tongue and movement of my fingers. I stepped up the intensity of my tongue and fingers inside her pussy and her moans turned into screams. My sisters clit throbbed between my lips and she jumped when my fingers reached the deepest insides of her throbbing pussy. My head moved back and forth between my sister's legs. My tongue lapping up her pussy juice. My mouth sucking her aching clit. My fingers moving in and out of her pussy in a fast, deliberate motion. Suddenly, my sister let out a loud, "Oh My God Bonnie" as her body contorted and her hips thrust hard against my head. My sister was cumming and she squirted a huge stream of her pussy juice all over my face and mouth. I kept my head buried in her pussy, eagerly lapping up every drop of her sweet cum. Another long squirt followed and flooded my mouth and shot all over my fingers. Katy kept yelling my name loudly as she came. I felt my sister's hands on the back of my head gently pushing my face deeper into her soaking wet pussy. She came again, very intensely, as her pussy throbbed harder beneath my face and mouth. I still had my fingers inside her and continued to finger fuck my sister until she exploded again. Her pussy juice squirted all over my face and poured down my cheeks and chin. Katy pulled my soaking wet face from her pussy and pulled me toward her. I could see she had tears in her eyes as she licked her pussy juice off my face, chin, and lips. Then she kissed me deeply and her tongue rolled around my mouth, tasting herself and finding my tongue. Our tongues wrestled each other in our mouths while my sister's body continued to twitch. I was soaking wet myself and I ground my hips and wet crotch up against my sister's still-throbbing pussy. The sensation made my pussy throb too but tonight was my sister's night. Katy whispered a soft, "I love you Bonnie, now it's my turn". But I told her I just wanted to enjoy her tonight and have my fantasy come true. I stood up, removed my bikini bottom and stuck my finger in my wet pussy while Katy watched. I came immediately all over my fingers and Katy pulled me toward her and licked my pussy juice off my fingers.My sister and I continue to have sex every night and to my pleasant surprise, she is always the aggressor. I will never forget our first time together. The night my fantasy of having sex with the hottest girl I ever laid eyes on, my younger sister, came true that hot summer night.

God, that is an incredible story Bonnie! Thank you for sharing, you have something very special!

The first time I had sex with my sister Katy was about a year ago when I first moved in with her. My sister is drop dead gorgeous and 25 years old with the hottest body I have ever seen on a woman. I'm 44 and can still turn heads, but not the way my sister can.

Anyway, our first time came about very unintentionally. We were sitting around the house, in our bikinis, watching a movie because it was pouring rain outside and we couldn't go to the beach. I was very distracted trying to watch the movie because I found myself constantly looking over at my younger sister. She had developed into quite a hottie and I found myself starting to lust after her. After awhile, I noticed that she would also glance over at me as well, even though she would try to look away. I was getting turned on by the thought of my sister looking at me. She is very sexual and has many girlfriends and boyfriends.

Well, I could not control my lust anymore, so I moved from the couch over to the love seat, where she was sitting. I thought she would get up, but instead, she slid over a bit so I could sit next to her. The feeling of her bare skin touching mine was too much for me. I wanted her so bad even though she is my sister. The movie ended and Katy shut off the tv and asked if we could talk. Before she had a chance to say anything, I kissed her on the lips. My desire had taken over and I couldn't hold back anymore. To my pleasant surprise, she reached over and kissed me back, on the lips with her tongue trying to find mine.

Suddenly, we were kissing passionately, our lips locked and our tongues exploring each other's mouths. My body was trembling, my nipples were getting hard, and my bikini bottom was starting to get wet. This is wrong I thought, this is my younger sister. But I was so into kissing her that I didn't care. I gently pushed my sister down on the couch and started running my hands over her body while still kissing her. I removed my lips from hers and started kissing her face and neck while my hands roamed over her gorgeous boobs. I delighted in feeling her nipples start to harden beneath my touch while hearing my hot younger sister start to moan gently. As my tongue worked its way down her neck, I reached behind her and started to remove her top. Katy willingly arched her back so I could untie the string and remove her top. Her D cup tits popped out and her nipples were rock hard. Seeing her hard nipples standing at attention made me wetter and wanting her more than ever. I ran my hands delicately over each of her boobs while my tongue flicked over her hard nipples. I could hear my younger sister moan softly with each lick of my eager tongue. I took turns on her nipples with my mouth, alternately licking and sucking them between my lips. Katy's moaning got more intense as I sucked and licked her nipples harder. Her soft purring and moans of pleasure filled the quiet room. I continued to kiss her body, running my tongue all over her soft skin and down to her belly. I still had my hands full of her boobs and I continued to fondle them and squeeze her rock hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger. As I was playing with my sister's boobs, I kissed her belly and ran my tongue in her belly button. The belly ring she had there felt good on my tongue and I felt Katy get goosebumps as I continued to swirl my tongue round her belly button. I moved my head lower and started kissing her crotch above her bikini bottom. My sister was soaking wet and the faint smell of her sweet pussy came through the fabric and filled my nose. I just couldn't get enough of her scent. I was lost in it. By this time Katy was moaning and purring louder, her cries of oohhh, ooohhh, yesss continued to echo through the room. I buried my face in her wetness and started licking all over. I then took my hands, placed one on each side of my sister's hips and started to pull down her wet bikini bottom. My sister was so turned on she arched her back and made it easier for me to remove her bottom. I slid them down her legs and completely off her. I took Katy's bikini bottom and held it up to my face, licking and smelling the soaked crotch of the fabric. The sweet scent gave me an instant high and I lowered my head between my sister's waiting legs. Her bare pussy was so wet, that her juice ran down her crack and stained the couch. I spread her pussy lips wide and stuck my tongue inside her hot, wet pussy as deep as it would go. My sister's moans turned into yells of pleasure as I licked the inside of her pussy. Katy's body started to quiver and her moans of ohhh, ohhh, yes, yes Bonnie, ooooh hastened the speed of my eager tongue all over the outside and inside of her pussy. My sister was writhing in pleasure as I continued to lick her pussy and suck her throbbing clit.

My face, nose, tongue, and lips were buried in her wetness and the sweet aroma of her pussy juice continued to get me high. I took my right hand from her leg and stuck my finger inside my sister's pussy, running it back and forth while continuing the licking and sucking on her throbbing clit. My sister let out a loud scream as I put a second finger inside her wet, gaping hole and explored her pussy even deeper. In and out, faster and faster worked my fingers back and forth inside my sister's hole. Her body was really trembling now and her legs and hips were thrashing wildly to every lick of my tongue and movement of my fingers. I stepped up the intensity of my tongue and fingers inside her pussy and her moans turned into screams. My sisters clit throbbed between my lips and she jumped when my fingers reached the deepest insides of her throbbing pussy. My head moved back and forth between my sister's legs. My tongue lapping up her pussy juice. My mouth sucking her aching clit. My fingers moving in and out of her pussy in a fast, deliberate motion. Suddenly, my sister let out a loud, "Oh My God Bonnie" as her body contorted and her hips thrust hard against my head. My sister was cumming and she squirted a huge stream of her pussy juice all over my face and mouth. I kept my head buried in her pussy, eagerly lapping up every drop of her sweet cum. Another long squirt followed and flooded my mouth and shot all over my fingers. Katy kept yelling my name loudly as she came. I felt my sister's hands on the back of my head gently pushing my face deeper into her soaking wet pussy. She came again, very intensely, as her pussy throbbed harder beneath my face and mouth. I still had my fingers inside her and continued to finger fuck my sister until she exploded again. Her pussy juice squirted all over my face and poured down my cheeks and chin. Katy pulled my soaking wet face from her pussy and pulled me toward her. I could see she had tears in her eyes as she licked her pussy juice off my face, chin, and lips. Then she kissed me deeply and her tongue rolled around my mouth, tasting herself and finding my tongue. Our tongues wrestled each other in our mouths while my sister's body continued to twitch. I was soaking wet myself and I ground my hips and wet crotch up against my sister's still-throbbing pussy. The sensation made my pussy throb too but tonight was my sister's night. Katy whispered a soft, "I love you Bonnie, now it's my turn". But I told her I just wanted to enjoy her tonight and have my fantasy come true. I stood up, removed my bikini bottom and stuck my finger in my wet pussy while Katy watched. I came immediately all over my fingers and Katy pulled me toward her and licked my pussy juice off my fingers.My sister and I continue to have sex every night and to my pleasant surprise, she is always the aggressor. I will never forget our first time together. The night my fantasy of having sex with the hottest girl I ever laid eyes on, my younger sister, came true that hot summer night.

do you do threesomes?

sister

Thanks subvert. I am very lucky to have something as special as having sex with my sister. There's nothing like it.

sister

We do threesomes but lately I find myself jealous about sharing my sister with anyone.

Of course that's completely fucked up and disgusting. the lesbian part is incredibly hot...but not with your sister. Seek help.

Well I for one found your story extremely erotic and exciting, and I say to each his own. I know I would love to be thrown in the middle between you and your sister, she could squirt all over us.

Very Hot

Bonnie, are you for real? Is this really true? Of course I thought your story was extremely hot. Just never heard of two sister enjoying sex together. I, like many others, would die to see a video of you two pleasuring each other.

I did her too, yea she's pretty good, don't expect me to post a wall of text about it though.

Back