the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
c'mon boys...

...can I suggest you keep your bickering to any other thread but this one. Quite frankly its simply become tiresome and is of no interest to the hundreds of thousands of a.i.r. members. Lets all try to keep this thread on subject. And since the last page was ruined by the ridiculous posts made by the dumb Texan, that weird alt of his, oily and ace (only saved a little bit by the astute bucky and the still confused but at least trying lovergirl) why not start this page fresh with this beautiful young lady with the most dazzling of smiles...

A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...

cummiing soon ... very, very soon...

tumblr_mqomzt6r1Z1r3r865o5_500.gif


tumblr_mqomzt6r1Z1r3r865o6_500.gif


tumblr_mqomzt6r1Z1r3r865o7_500.gif


tumblr_mqomzt6r1Z1r3r865o8_500.gif
 
By the way, missed you in the FAWC 2 exercise, Bucky.

While I'm sure you accidentally left off the sarcasm smiley at the end of that comment, I wasn't feeling the challenge. Lurked the thread and thought it lost some of its "friendly" at times. Nice to see better participation from different people and better scores. Quite a few good stories were mixed in there, too. However, those thoughts are offered sincerely and sincerity is not a concept I expect most to get. Nor subtlety, which is something most of my stories lack, too.
 
Last edited:
A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...

cumming soon ... very, very soon...


it will be interesting to see if this years contest will produce a really great blockbuster ... a story that one day might be listed among the greatest of all-time...

LITEROTICAS ALL-TIME MOST READ STORIES

1. 'A' My Name is Alice by Emmah (08/18/01) 8,195,758
2. Service by TryAnything (01/18/03) 6,354,060
3. Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling by brodosist (11/01/01) 5,728,765
4. Cheerleader by TryAnything (12/26/02) 5,528,502
5. A Mother and Her Son by rgjohn (08/15/02) 5,307,708
6. "Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned by scouries (12/17/06) 4,945,168
7. Hindsight by rgjohn (07/03/03) 3,988,030
8. My Virgin Sister by samslam (11/23/06) 3,778,987
9. Mom Takes A Ride by NakdSalr (02/12/01) 3,770,622
10. Oops by hornet (09/02/01) 3,397,272
11. "Daddy?" I Whispered by scouries (02/19/06) 3,375,874
 
...can I suggest you keep your bickering to any other thread but this one. Quite frankly its simply become tiresome and is of no interest to the hundreds of thousands of a.i.r. members. Lets all try to keep this thread on subject...



ROFLMAO. Really? I have one question for the "Secretery" of A.I.R. who can't type, can't spell, doesn't know a contraction from a possessive pronoun, and claims to be from Miami, Florida but uses the term "crikey." Where are these hoards of members? Why do none of them, aside from you and yourself, come here to speak for themselves? Since ALL of your "award" winners are authors on this sight only, they must not have any other source of stories to read. Can you explain any of that? No; but you never have explained any of the lies for which you've been called out.
 
gawd, another pathetic ALT from texass...

...and he wonders why he's called the dumb Texan. Off to the ignore list for this loser...

A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...


it's cum... and we're off...

A relatively slow first day so far ... only about 45 entries ... and so far no really big names...

susieQ submitted one but she still hasn't quite figured out the meaning of no chapters :rolleyes:

There is good news though. Or at least rumors of it. There are whispers in the grapevine that two well known LITEROTICANS, one a MANU Award winner and the other a middle aged white chick, are planning on collaborating on a contest story. Set in Port au Prince, Haiti, it's rumored to be a steamy interacial romance titled SamuelX Masters kBates.

Although A.I.R. generally only accepts stories penned by a single author we are seriously considering bending our rules to accommodate these lovebirds. Watch for it...


image.php
image.php

the happy :heart: authors :heart:?​
 
Last edited:
A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...

Cum on ... stop your willy waggling you've got a contest story to finish!

tumblr_m9fqgb5suO1rscn9lo1_500.gif
 
...and he wonders why he's called the dumb Texan. Off to the ignore list for this loser...

I assume he is referring to the previous post from my husband. Typical response to a challenge - never answer any of them, run and hide so he doesn't have to ever explain his mistakes. Like the one he makes here. HEY GOMER! Someone from Miami would know the Emerald Coast is not in Texas! Ya, and like some one would create an alt three years ago to harass you now.

Actually, if everyone was to challenge him after every post, sooner or later he will give up and go away. Or better yet, we will ALL be on his ignore list and he will have no idea what is going on in the AH forum.
 
I assume he is referring to the previous post from my husband. Typical response to a challenge - never answer any of them, run and hide so he doesn't have to ever explain his mistakes. Like the one he makes here. HEY GOMER! Someone from Miami would know the Emerald Coast is not in Texas! Ya, and like some one would create an alt three years ago to harass you now.

Actually, if everyone was to challenge him after every post, sooner or later he will give up and go away. Or better yet, we will ALL be on his ignore list and he will have no idea what is going on in the AH forum.

Nope he's persistent, but only harmful to the very new and very naive. Otherwise he's just noise.

he also serves a special purpose here, hence his never being banned no matter what he does.
 
A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...

Well that's more like it! More than 75 stories were published on LITEROTICA today and all those that meet the A.I.R. submission criteria will be entered in our contest.

And yes, as anticipated, the old ball coach, jimmyBjohnson did submit one of his famed "trailer park" stories. We're delighted he's joined us.

image.php


Other top names that submitted to us today included walterio, one of the sites "most favorite" authors. Welcome sir!

image.php


And of course we received entries from LITEROTICA'S two most prolific authors, MANU Award winner SamuelX and his gay protégé that he's mentored so well, ace aka pilot aka srplt aka so many others. It should be noted though that Mr X's submission is not the anticipated kbate collaboration.

image.php

miss bates pondering life...

We are hoping though that this dynamic duo will present their joint effort soon.
 
A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...

are you ready to submit the big, red, :heart: a.i.r. :heart:machine?

tumblr_m2lroe9Qad1qhjzwjo1_500.jpg

I thought so ...
 
A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...

Now we're finally on a roll! Another seventy some stories received today which takes us over one hundred and eighty!

And the big names started to show up too - the say hey kid and silky stockings from up north and whitesabertooth, three of LITEROTICAS most popular authors submitted stories today. And on top of them we got the king of LOVING WIVES stangstar!

What about you, are you ready to submit the big, red, a.i.r. machine?


tumblr_lu38yv6Uyd1r4ouj2o1_500.jpg
 
I assume he is referring to the previous post from my husband. Typical response to a challenge - never answer any of them, run and hide so he doesn't have to ever explain his mistakes. Like the one he makes here. HEY GOMER! Someone from Miami would know the Emerald Coast is not in Texas! Ya, and like some one would create an alt three years ago to harass you now.

Actually, if everyone was to challenge him after every post, sooner or later he will give up and go away. Or better yet, we will ALL be on his ignore list and he will have no idea what is going on in the AH forum.

He already has no idea what's going on in the AH. ;) Or the real world, for that matter . . . .
 
A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...


A slow start this morning - I have a feeling L :cattail:+ M :Dwere out partying last night. Still we're now over 200 entries for the contest! Meanwhile the LITEROTICA one seems to be standing still - so far less than twenty entries and those almost all from the AH cliquesters - oily, dumbo, mr snob, darkboy and his alts...

I didn't read any of them but did sample some of the comments on them. And couldn't help but laugh as I was entertained. oily continues his usual practice of posting self serving comments on his own stories - I'd recommend them to any reader who wants a good laugh.

ace comments explaining how his stories are of a "higher" level than normally found on the site. :rolleyes:

dumbo?. As usual he commented on his own story to ramp up the comment count - something he's done for years.

But the best comment I found came on a story by my old pal lovergirl. I even wondered if the author had written the comment but decided in the end she hadn't. The comment was so good that after reading it I was tempted to read the story. But it was six pages!

But reading the comment (and many others) I believe lovergirl now has the early lead for a Summer Lovin A.I.R. Award...

FLORIDA!!! You brought Brian's mother's "mommy-hole" to FLORIDA!!!! To ScouriesWorld? You little devil...


COMMENT POSTED ON LG's latest:

Brian's a very lucky boy. His first fuck is his own mother, and now the two of them are going to live together in Florida, where he'll have unlimited access to his mother's mommy-hole. I bet Brian's fat cock'll be up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging between his legs. His mom is lucky, too. Her boy's cock is the hardest cock around, and his hot young balls never quit. Brian'll be shooting so much creamy semen up his mother's warm wet twat that mom's twat'll be son-sperm-clogged. One reader has the right idea. Real soon Brian should fuck a baby up his mother's cunt. The boy's got the balls to do it, and it'll make him the proudest young motherfucker around.

tumblr_motj04HSy01ruam4eo1_500.gif

brian and mom somewhere in florida?

omg I just heard! - the comment was written by that weird hod dog lady who thinks she's married to one of the dumb Texans alts ...:confused:
 
Last edited:
wow! she's done it again...

image.php

QUOTE LAUREL :kiss: Hi all!

Stories generally take around 48-72 hours to be posted. We currently have a slightly longer backlog, but it is less than 7 days. If your story has been pending for longer than that, it's possible that you may have opened the pending submission and hit SUBMIT more than once. Stories and poems are approved by date, oldest to newest. Whenever the author makes changes to a story or poem - or even if the author clicks on the submission and hits SUBMIT again - that submission is moved to the end of the queue. To speed up the posting of your work, only make changes when necessary.

If you have any questions on specific story issues, feel free to PM me or Deepak Chopra!


We at ScouriesWorld have been delighted to see how the QUEEN has been coming out of her shell lately by posting more info on how the site is run. This is something like the third time in the last month or so we've gotten a direct response to a question that has cum up time and again in the past.

Thank you YOUR HIGHNESS! jim when he hears will be delighted.

Perhaps we could speed up the approval rate even further by transferring the Thai ex-Buddhist Monk from vote sweeping duties to the approval department. It's just a suggestion...

ps: we were just kidding about pm'ing deepak... and no MANU is not really mr chopra ;)
 
Last Chance!!!! Last Chance!!!!!

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2] LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

This is your last chance to nominate someone for the twentieth MANU to be awarded. The deadline for nominations is tonight at midnight Miami time.

Who will join these great writers:

[size=+2]the MANU
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel

Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021

rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman

Tx-Tall-Tales
TryAnything
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy
 
So you edited yesterday's post to add an accusation about my wife that only enhances your standing as King Dufus on Literotica. Still don't know your geography? Where's the Emerald Coast?
 
So you edited yesterday's post to add an accusation about my wife that only enhances your standing as King Dufus on Literotica. Still don't know your geography? Where's the Emerald Coast?

I'm betting he thinks it's a place with a bunch of little people and a horse of many colors running around . . . . ;)
 
two pathetic ALTS...

image.php
image.php


...created in his image by the dumb one...

image.php


... then sold to oily because he was running low and tex had hundreds of them..

image.php


Yes ladies and gentlemen that is the sad truth that our PALACE insider has discovered by checking computer addresses. The hot dog girl and the airhead, supposed husband and wife, are nothing more than TEXAS ALTS, born on a pig farm just outside of Waco. And when the farm got so overrun with these inhuman creatures that the TEXAS Department of ALT SAFETY finally had to intervene, the dumb one was forced to jettison some of his pets.

And who was waiting in the wings? Who needed creatures such as these to vote and comments on his stories? None other that oily who'd lost many of his own ALTS in his years away from the site. So a deal was made ...

...and so these creatures live on...

CAN NOTHING BE DONE?​
 
You're such a tool, Scouries. Do you think these childish insults you dream up bother us? This isn't grammar school where your emotional development seems to have stalled. No one pays attention to what you say. Only when you begin to address even ONE of the many lies you have posted or mistakes you have made, will you get the first hint of credibility.

I bet you aren't man enough to accept a simple challenge. It won't define WHO you are, only WHERE you are. I can put my computer screen in the closest window and with my cellphone, take a picture of this post on Literotica with a palm tree that is in my back yard showing in the background, then post the picture within minutes. Can you produce a similar picture? It would prove you are at least in a tropic zone and the foreground would prove you didn't find a picture on the internet.

If you can't accept something so simple, then STFU with your lies, little boy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top