From Victim to Nympho (closed for NickisSora)

-he looked to her as he threw her on a seat spreading her legs on the chair seeeing the fish net but seeing no panties-"Ah i see"-he said and plunged his cock in her wet pussy he groaned feelign her tighten around him-"Oh yeah"-he began thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy slammign it in and out of her over and over again.-

I wrapped my legs around the mans waist taking his cock deep into me. I was a bit sore from earlier, but this was worth the pain. I moved my hips to meet his thrusts.

-he groaned thrusting his hips deep in sid ehe rpussy groaning loudly lifitn gher off the seat abit to fuck her harder-

"Ohhhhhhhh yes fuck me!" I moaned. The next batch of passengers watched. The next group was was men and a couple, who had left the adult theater. They voyeuristic watched as I was taken by the street thug whispering amongst theirselves. The couple as well began to make love at their corner of the car, but not going at it as roughly.

-he groaned his hands slapped her ass pulling back on her hair taking her pussy ramming his cock deep in side her-

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yes!" I moaned loudly as he continued to roughly take me. I circled my hips a bit as I met his thrusts grinding against him.

-he groaned feeling her tighten around him a bit he stoped turnign her aroudn putting her up against he wall hand on her throat as he lifted her legs slidign his cock back in he rpussy thrusting against the wall of the train-

I wrapped my legs around his waist as her pinned me against the wall and gasped when I felt his hand wrap around my neck a bit. I was a bit scared, but my fear fueled my lust even more.

-he groaned as hsi cock slammed he rpussy he kissed her hard lockign lips before breaking it he had minty breath for apunk as he slwoed down eh slid out and brought her down a bit putting his cock in he rmouth cumming in it-

I kissed the punk back passionately before finishing him off with my mouth. I sucked him off swallowing his cum. Pretty good timing since it was my stop. I fixed myself and went to the club to dance and to talk to my friend, Kim, who was a bartender. I told her about the break up.

"I will be okay." I added, "I am not that ready to settle down. I want to have all the fun I can.".

I did not go into details to her about how I was doing it knowing that she would scold me for acting so wreckless. I was hit on a few times, and asked to go fuck but I passed. I was tired... Two men were enough for the evening. I decided to take a cab home this time to try to keep from overexerting myself further. I got into the house, set my alarm for 11 AM and collapsed onto the bed.

-The next mornign would seem very normal for her except there been a serious of robberys and that robber happen to break in to her apartment the next morning around 11am figuring no one would be home and her street was pretyt busy to spot him he slipped in and wondered around the area looking for anythign he could-

I laid on the bed too exhausted to even move. I decided to stay home to get rest, so I turned off the alarm in the middle of the night drifting back to sleep. Later in the morning, I heard what sounded like the door opening and thought my mind was playing tricks on me because I could hear nothing else. I tried to drift off asleep again not realizing that someone was in my house.

-She could hear footsteps as the door openign was from the bathroom and soon footsteps got abit louder then a drawer opening some one rumaging around-

I immediatley got up when I started to hear the noises of someone going through my house. I got up and crept toward the area where the noises were coming from. To my shock, a thief was in my house. I was afraid at the same time strangely aroused at the thought of him taking me. He looked really handsome... I went to hide on the other side of the bed, but I bumped something to make sure he heard me.

-he looked back seeing a door cracked open he walked in and saw her-'Well now a victem cant have you talking now maybe i should shut that slut mouth of yours"-he said as he began to walk towards her but she was tryign to avoid him he couldnt tell she was toying with him either-

"P-please don't hurt me..." I pretended to beg, "I-I won't tell anybody...". My body quivered in anticipation at what he intended to do to me. I did not move wanting him to grab me. My pussy was dampening considerably.

-he grabbed he rfinally by her hair tossing her on the bed upside down he looked to her takign her night gown off but seeing her panties he took his cock out-"Take yoru panties off and open your mouth"-when she did he stuck his cock in her mouth moving his cock in and out of her mouth makign her deepthroat hearing her gag-

I cried out in pain as he pulled me onto my bed. -"Take yoru panties off and open your mouth"- he ordered. I cooperated taking my panties off. I was completely naked for him. I opened my mouth and took his cock in so that I could suck on it. I began to gag a bit considering how rough he was fucking my mouth.

-he groane dfeelign he rmouth all over him he only made more gronaing when he held her breasts playgin with them grabbing them in his hands playign with them roughly-

My nipples hardened at his touch as he groped me. "Mmmmmmmm!!!" I whimpered. I sucked his cock harder and faster.

-he groane dfeelign her mouth he just lost it a bit and soonhis cock left her mouth as he went to he rlegs pulling her to the edge of the bed and slid his cock in her pussy-

I gasped in pleasure as he slid his cock deep into my wet pussy and began to move my hips with his thrusts. "Mmmmm, I promise that I will cooperate fully with you." I added, "Also, I won't tell anybody that you were here."

-a bit confused but didn't care-"Good other wise i will come back here and rape you again you slut"-he said and kept fucking her hard as can be his hands gripped her legs tight his hips thursting as hard as he could in side her pussy he felt her still resist a bit but he kept at it-

The idea of him coming back to have his way again was intriguing. -"Good other wise i will come back here and rape you again you slut"-he said. I replied, "I am not going to tell, but you can still come back sometimes if you would like...". I whimpered in pain and pleasure as he fucked me hard.

"I am always home in the early mornings." I said, "I have afternoon and night classes, so I am not really around except for in the mornings."

-he looked and grabbed her hair stopping amoment as he pulle dher head back-"You taunting me slut"-he said and looked to her-"whats yoru game"-he said as he fucke dher but his thrusts were harder but shorter as he looked at he rstill-

Back