Now See Here. . . (closed for FireyIce)

Kayla gasped and squirmed, writhing all over the bed in pleasure as he toyed with her body. Every touch within her set off a whole wave of pleasure and ecstasy, and she didn't want it to stop.
 
Greg crawled up on the bed some as he continued to finger Kayla. He watched in delight as she squirmed all over the bed. "God, you love this, don't you?" he asked as he applied more pressure on her clit and pussy. "I bet you love getting your pussy stretched like this you little slut," he stated as he started to form a fist, pushing it hard against her pussy.
 
Kayla cried out in surprise as he formed a fist and began to press it against her pussy. "Never been fisted," she gasped out, moaning. "But please, don't stop," she added. It did feel good, albeit a tad uncomfortable. She looked up at him, lust and longing in her eyes.
 
Greg looked back into her eyes as she admitted that she had never been fisted before. He figured before she could properly mentally prepare or brace for what was to come, he rammed his fist deep in her young pussy, stretching it hard. He heard her cries as he started to push it down deeper, still using his free hand to rub her clit furiously. "Take it, take it all, you little whore," he told her as he continued to try to go deeper in her.
 
Kayla gasped and writhed over the bed as he fisted her, trying to go deeper into her. "Fuck, oh, fuck," she whimpered softly. "Don't stop, please don't stop," she begged, her eyes wide and pleading, the lust still plainly evident.
 
Greg started to pound his fist in deeper and harder. Pushing it farther as it met some resistance. The farther he pushed his fist in the more he started to turn it from side to side. At the same time he kept looking into Kayla's eyes, watching them widen with the hopes of even more lust in them. He used his other hand to start to take turns smacking and rubbing her clit as he started to treat his fist like a huge giant cock in her.
 
Kayla began whimpering. Very loudly, too, and squirming all over the place. "I'm so close, please, don't stop, please, let me finish, please," she begged as she got closer. Her eyes grew wider, her hands clenching the blankets underneath of her. It all felt so good. . .
 
Greg started to pull out his fist from Kayla, even though she was begging for him not to. There was a small popping sound as he removed his fist from her pussy. He could hear her yelp in a bit of pain as she wasn't ready for it.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll still take care of you," he told her as he started to push his cock deep inside of her soaking wet pussy. He started to fuck her hard and deep, making sure that she was still in a state of bliss as he went faster. He moved his hands up and squeezed her breasts as he fucked her harder and deeper.
 
Kayla's disappointment was short lived as he began fucking her with his cock, squeezing her breasts in his hands. She didn't leave that pre-orgasmic state, feeling even better now. She was so close, she could taste the orgasm. . . She wanted it so bad. . . She was writhing real bad now, biting her lip hard.
 
Greg started to squeeze her breasts even harder. His member being fully erect deep in Kayla's soaking wet pussy. He continued to push even harder and deeper. He started to move his hands down and grabbed her hips, pulling her body closer, trying to get his dick deeper in her. Greg started to grunt a little as he continued to fuck her harder and deeper. "Be a good little slut and cum for me," he said as he stared deep into her eyes.
 
Kayla nodded and soon began to cum hard, screaming loudly as her body convulsed in pleasure. It was such a simple command, but one she was glad to follow.
 
Greg felt her orgasm hit as her cum started to cover his dick. He couldn't hold it in any longer and started to cum as well. "Ohhh fuccckk," he moaned as he shot his load deep in her pussy, pulling her body even closer as he grabbed her hips even harder. After a few moments he could feel Kayla's body stop being tense as he finished his cum.
 
Kayla laid there after her orgasm was done, breathing heavily, a thin sheen of sweat covering her body as she wallowed in post orgasmic bliss. "Oh, fuck. That was good."
 
Greg pulled out of Kayla as they finished cumming. He moved up the bed and rubbed his dick covered with both of their cum against Kayla's lips. "Here, have a small snack before dinner," he said playfully as she lay there still catching her breath. He grabbed her hair to help her head up as he slowly slid his dick in her mouth.
 
Greg pulled his cock out of her mouth after a few moments. He laid next to her and started to hold her as Kayla continued to catch her breath. "I thought you would've had more energy than this," Greg said in a wry manner. He kissed her gently on the neck as he waited for Kayla to catch her breath.
 
Kayla chuckled and curled up into him. "It's been a while, a good long while," she explained. "Besides, a vibe doesn't do an orgasm like that."
 
Greg gently tugged on Kayla's ponytail. "How long has it been before today?" he asked looking at her lovely face as they talked. "From what I was told you were willing to give it up like every day if you could," he admitted.
 
Kayla chuckled, thinking for a moment. "About five months," she said. "And that's not entirely true. I would like to have sex everyday, but prices have to be paid."
 
"Prices for your recreational habits?" he asked referring to her drinking and drugs that he busted her with earlier. He gently caressed her body as he waited for her answer. "Or are there other prices that I don't know about?"
 
"Recreational habits, which includes sex," Kayla said, shivering slightly as he caressed her. "Once in a while, it's a special favor, such as getting me a real good meal down at the country club or somethin' like that. I one time got a $300 Amazon gift card out of it. Spent it on books, to be honest."
 
Greg grabbed Kayla's ass and squeezed it tightly as he moved her closer to him. "Well, you're going to be my main squeeze for the school year," he told her. "So when I want you, I get you, without having to pay a price, got it?" he asked with a slight firmer tone than what he's used earlier in the day.

"Who knows, maybe I can outsource you to some friends or acquaintances for some of your prices that, of course, can be shared with me," he said. Greg moved her hair back as he spoke to her, gently caressing her cheek.
 
"That was not a mentioned part of our agreement, Sir," Kayla said, making a slight sarcastic emphasis on "Sir". "I'm always open to negotiation, but I don't do this for nothing. If something goes wrong, and I somehow end up pregnant, I'm the one who has to pay the price. Not you, or any other man the father maybe. "And I won't be outsourced. I ain't a whore."
 
Greg moved his hands towards her breasts and pulled on her nipples. "Well, Ms. Cobb, my payment is not turning you in for using drugs, drinking or skipping class," he said as a reminder. "But if I were you I would think about the possibility of having a very rich clientele where you can make up to a grand an hour for screwing a guy." He was hoping that the idea of making such good money would help open her up to her horizons.

"How do you think Becky got a new car and a bunch of nice clothes last year before graduation?" he asked. He knew that a lot of people were envious of her riches and success that she had before she graduated. Hopefully Kayla would take the bait and work with him.
 
"Becky told me she whored herself out. Didn't know she got it through you. ," Kayla said. Rich clientele. . . "I would have a few conditions if I ever whored myself out, though. Condoms or some other form of protection is an absolute must. I don't play around when it comes to this. Payment comes up front, not after, and paid in full. No refunds. I don't do real hard sex. That means hard forms of BDSM is out. Light BDSM is in, as long as a safe word is used. Aftercare, no matter how soft the session is, is also a must. By the way, this goes for you too. I don't fuck around when it comes to fucking."
 
Back
Top