After School Teachings [Closed for Monak4u

"You are. You are turning me on." I can feel his fingers playing with my pussylips. I quiver as my juices drip down my pussy.
 
-He moaned as he kissed her deeply.-"So is it the thought of me or what we can do."-Nick smiled and sucked her tongue gently as he fingers her.-
 
"What we can do...." I looked around at the deserted park and I kiss you once again. My hand smooths over your shaft inside your pants.
 
-he kissed her back and began to finger her pussy groaning in the kiss sucking her tongue.-"mmm you are a naughty thing"
 
"oh, yes.....let's be naughty." The sun was going down, covering the park in darkness. I unbuckled his pants, pulling open his zipper. I pull out his cock. My hand holds onto his shaft, moving up and down.
 
-His fingers ran up her thighs gently and began to rub her pussy a arm around her body let his hand grope her breast and rub it playing with her nipple lightly pinching and pulling.-"You love to be naughty don't you...what is your favorite naughty thing."
 
"I love it when you take me in public!" I give your cock a squeeze. I can feel your juices inside your shaft. My breast swells at your touch. I spread my legs wider while you touch my clit. I give a big sigh.
 
-He messages her breasts and moaned gently at his hands squeezing her breasts and fingering her clit and pussy.-"Oh baby yeah you love it a lot don't you. You love beign a naughty slut and being fucked."
 
"oh, yes....." I moan as you touch my private parts. My hand moves up and down your throbbing cock. I lean over and kiss the tip. Then I start sucking it.
 
-He leaned back letting her suck as he teased he rclit and pussy moaning gently.-"oh go on mona my slut suck my cock hard."
 
My lips engulf his shaft, moving up and down his pole. I can feel it throbbing. I can taste a bit of his precum. My hands grip his legs.
 
-he moaned gripping her hair a bit and moaned feeling her mouth all over his cock.-"oh yeah come on make me cum...i can always fuck that pretty face if you want slut."-He groaned.-
 
Sucking his throbbing shaft, i can feel his thrust deep in my throat. He holds me still, pulling my hair. I feel trapped, but enjoy it.
 
-He groaned and came filling her mouth and moaned.-"Mmm show me where you want it so i can get that hole ready."
 
I raise my skirt to show him my pussy. I spread my legs to give him ample room to play with my private parts.
 
-He grabbed her ass messaging it and licks her clit and fingers her pussy moaning softly holding her body close as he ate her out and fingered her deep.-
 
My hands in his hair, pulling him closer to my crotch. Moaning as his tongue enters my pussy. I wrap my legs around his neck. I thrust gently.
 
-holding her hips he groans grabbing her ass moaning and licking her pussy hungrily enjoying her pussy immensely-.
 
Thrusting faster, my legs press around his head. I shudder, then cum.
 
-Sitting up he groaned and shoved his cock in her tight little pussy groaning.-"Oh mona this pussy is so amazing i never get enough."
 
"aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" I cried out as he entered my tight pussy. My legs wrapped around his waist. I began to thrust up towards him.
 
-Nick moaned and leaned in as he began to fuck her hard thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy harder and faster then before he moaned in enjoyment.-
 
His stiff pole pushing in and out of my tight pussy. My legs wrapped around his waist. I'm kissing his mouth. I'm moaning, dripping.
 
-Kissing back Nick moaned and fucked her pussy harder deeper and faster pushing and slamming in to her pussy hearing her cry out.-
 
"Ppplleeaassee!!" I cry out,

I hold on as he thrusts deeper and deeper. His body rubs against mine.

I kiss him again. I can feel his heat against my skin.
 
Back
Top