Thanksgiving ClarissaJ1982

clarissaj1982

Literotica Guru
Hi-
I'm not Clarissa. I'm Andrea, CJ's partner. I know that she talked about me here from time to time. It's thanksgiving today. I had some tacos from a little place close by and Ive been drinking. I'm a little drunk right now so please forgive me. Early last week we lost CJ in a diving accident in Mexico.

Sorry, its all fucked up, right now but her mom and I are coming to grips with the situation. She really loved you guys at Literotica. She talked about the things you would say and the things you would do the stories you would tell. She loved to spend time here and i think she would want me to say goodbye for her.

I guess I also want to tell you what Im thankful for today. I'm thankful that she loved me and that we had our time together.
That's all. Goodnight.
A

Hi Andrea.

I didn't know her, but I'm sorry for your loss.

Based on a search it looks like Clarissa posted more in the Playground and Author's Hangout boards. That's where the people who know her would be. You should try posting there. . .

Be well.

Hi,

I didn’t know her, but sorry for your loss. Her friends here will appreciate you posting.

Hi Andrea,

I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say that would bring you real comfort. I'm heartbroken for you.

So sorry for your loss Andrea, and thank you for taking the time and making the effort to let us know. All the best.

Bugger! Right now, I'm not sure that anything that any of us can say will make that much difference. But time is a great healer. Try to remember all the good times, Andrea. :rose:

Hi-
I'm not Clarissa. I'm Andrea, CJ's partner. I know that she talked about me here from time to time. It's thanksgiving today. I had some tacos from a little place close by and Ive been drinking. I'm a little drunk right now so please forgive me. Early last week we lost CJ in a diving accident in Mexico.

Sorry, its all fucked up, right now but her mom and I are coming to grips with the situation. She really loved you guys at Literotica. She talked about the things you would say and the things you would do the stories you would tell. She loved to spend time here and i think she would want me to say goodbye for her.

I guess I also want to tell you what Im thankful for today. I'm thankful that she loved me and that we had our time together.
That's all. Goodnight.
A

I remember reading Clarissa's first story here. It had wonderful language and a vibrant originality. It is no longer here. I followed her after that and was impressed by her skill. I am sorry to read of her loss. Thank you for letting me know. Take care, Andrea.

I don't think she and I knew one another, but I'm very sorry to hear it. Take care.

I'm so sorry to hear that! Please accept my condolences, my thoughts and my prayers. I didn't know her, but anytime we lose someone, it is always a time to reach out and give support. Please accept mine. :rose:

Dear Andrea,

I don't know if you're still reading these, as I know it's a very difficult time for you.

Though it may seem that not many people really knew her, we all knew of her. CJ was a very quiet presence here. I don't recall ever seeing her engage in conversation in the threads, and I don't know if she frequented chat rooms, but I would encounter her when we played word games with a rapid fire back and forth where you post your answer and a minute later she would post hers. While you don't necessarily get to know someone that way, you do get a sense of people, and I got a good sense of her as a fun player, and you do develop an affection for people that way.

No words can truly help, but quiet as she was, I assure you that CJ did not do unnoticed here at all.

My very truly best thoughts for you in this awful time.

Dear Andrea,
I cannot begin to tell you how saddened I was to read your post today.
I have only been on Lit for a few months but in that time have had several humorous exchanges with Clarissa.
I would always look to see if she had been posting on the forums and have recently had the pleasure of reading through all of her stories.

She will certainly be very much missed here. :rose:

Back