"Have You Ever" Twist: You must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say that I have although that sounds amazing.

HYE tried to have a, no strings attached, sexual relationship. And just found that you couldn't do it?

Assuming that's a single question, yes.

HYE had a roommate walk in on you during sex?

Yes, Bacon is a BAD idea....

HYE earned your red wings?

HYE put on a strip tease for your partner?
Often. I like to show off. It's the reason I've been dieting for-- (Hmm, if I say how many years, they'll know how old I am, so) --a long, long time. I like my lovers to like what they see. :D
HYE driven around with naked people in your car?
People who were naked and having sex, yes. People who just naked and sitting there, no.

HYE had someone you DIDN'T want to get naked in your car get naked in your car hoping you would have sex with them? (I actually had to stop on the side of the road, take my keys out, get out, and tell him to get the fuck out and away from my car. He did, then walked back to town, three miles. Fucker! :mad:)

Often. I like to show off. It's the reason I've been dieting for-- (Hmm, if I say how many years, they'll know how old I am, so) --a long, long time. I like my lovers to like what they see. :D

People who were naked and having sex, yes. People who just naked and sitting there, no.

HYE had someone you DIDN'T want to get naked in your car get naked in your car hoping you would have sex with them? (I actually had to stop on the side of the road, take my keys out, get out, and tell him to get the fuck out and away from my car. He did, then walked back to town, three miles. Fucker! :mad:)

Err...nooo.

HYE driven to a drive through restaurant window in your underwear?

Nope

HYE masturbated to completion on a plane?

I don't fly, but I always fantasized doing it in the bathroom while one or more Flight Attendants listened outside the door. :eek:

HYE had to sleep on the floor of an airport because of weather cancellations?

And a bonus question:

HYE met someone at the airport during a layover and had sex with them, then and there or at a later day?

I don't fly, but I always fantasized doing it in the bathroom while one or more Flight Attendants listened outside the door. :eek:

HYE had to sleep on the floor of an airport because of weather cancellations?

And a bonus question:

HYE met someone at the airport during a layover and had sex with them, then and there or at a later day?

Not on the floor but in the seats and I missed my flight, not do weather.

No

Have you ever streaked during the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back