Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
si-chrissy-teigen-emily-didonato-genevieve-morton-hannah-davis-nina-agdal-02121303.jpg

I love knit bodices when they're woven into dresses! So comfy and sexy at the same time!

Simple elegance is always my fave!

Cute bag. There's something wrong with the shoes though. Too clunky looking or something.

So me 20 years ago waiting for buses after I wrecked my car (except untied, black combat boots instead of polished pumps lol)
Definitely need to be the right woman to wear them.

That would have been quite a sight.;)

This obviously falls more under the sexy outfit category than the beautiful dress category. And it might be more appropriate closer to Christmas or Valantine's Day but as any woman knows - it's always important to shop ahead before special holidays! :D

RR_20004_RED_E_UC2013.jpg

This obviously falls more under the sexy outfit category than the beautiful dress category. And it might be more appropriate closer to Christmas or Valantine's Day but as any woman knows - it's always important to shop ahead before special holidays! :D

May I untie the bow when you're wearing that outfit?

My o my

So hawt! I am gonna shop for bling at Tiffany's. Dames swoon for that turqoise box....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back