The Real Chubby Tummies Of Lit

I think I've mentioned that I've experienced a recent weight gain as a side effect of some meds that I'm on. Well, I have now reached a weight at which I weigh more than at least some of my previous partners. This is not a happy place for a woman to be, the thought that I am 'too much woman' for somebody.

I want to believe that men don't care about the numbers on the scale or on my clothes, but it's hard. I'd love to hear from you guys how you feel about women who might be larger than you. Are they still appealing? Is it intimidating at all? Are you more attracted to women your own size or smaller? How much of a difference does it make to you?

I know there are a lot of us out there that love a curvy woman! I love BBWs and am a bit heavier now, too. You are a beautiful woman any way I see you!

I think I've mentioned that I've experienced a recent weight gain as a side effect of some meds that I'm on. Well, I have now reached a weight at which I weigh more than at least some of my previous partners. This is not a happy place for a woman to be, the thought that I am 'too much woman' for somebody.

I want to believe that men don't care about the numbers on the scale or on my clothes, but it's hard. I'd love to hear from you guys how you feel about women who might be larger than you. Are they still appealing? Is it intimidating at all? Are you more attracted to women your own size or smaller? How much of a difference does it make to you?
Most of the women I've been with have been larger than me. But, I was a bean pole when I was in the dating pool. At 5'11", I was 130 pounds. It wasn't hard to be bigger than me. I've got a fondness for curvy women, but I also look more for personality and compatibility than physical appearance. And a nice round ass. I'm not a fan of flat butts.

Hope that helps.

I know you're looking for men's perspectives, but I thought I'd throw in my own story. A new lover entered my life two years ago, after I had only been with my husband for 15 years. I've never been thin, but this happened at my lifetime high weight and I thought it was ridiculous that anyone could want me - ME! - for what was to be primarily a sexual relationship. I don't know his exact weight, but I think I outweighed him by 40-50 pounds, and I was convinced that his attraction could not be real. Eventually, though, I could not doubt his desire, or our terrific chemistry, and he made it clear that my weight was (and still is) a non-issue. And judging from the community here, he is not rare.

And what the heck, here's my chubby stretch-marked tummy. (Note that a good portion of it lies south of my waistband and is not evident in this pic.)

Attachments

• chubbystretchmarkedtummy.jpg
    chubbystretchmarkedtummy.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I know you're looking for men's perspectives, but I thought I'd throw in my own story. A new lover entered my life two years ago, after I had only been with my husband for 15 years. I've never been thin, but this happened at my lifetime high weight and I thought it was ridiculous that anyone could want me - ME! - for what was to be primarily a sexual relationship. I don't know his exact weight, but I think I outweighed him by 40-50 pounds, and I was convinced that his attraction could not be real. Eventually, though, I could not doubt his desire, and our terrific chemistry, and he made it clear that my weight was (and still is) a non-issue. And judging from the community here, he is not rare.

And what the heck, here's my chubby stretch-marked tummy. (Note that a good portion of it lies south of my waistband and is not evident in this pic.)

Your weight is not an issue. Your stretch marks are sexy!:kiss:

I know you're looking for men's perspectives, but I thought I'd throw in my own story. A new lover entered my life two years ago, after I had only been with my husband for 15 years. I've never been thin, but this happened at my lifetime high weight and I thought it was ridiculous that anyone could want me - ME! - for what was to be primarily a sexual relationship. I don't know his exact weight, but I think I outweighed him by 40-50 pounds, and I was convinced that his attraction could not be real. Eventually, though, I could not doubt his desire, and our terrific chemistry, and he made it clear that my weight was (and still is) a non-issue. And judging from the community here, he is not rare.

Facts! Some men don't give a shit, and the sex is fantastic! ;):)

My first love was a girl with curves who weighed more than me, and it bothered me not one bit!!!!

My wife is a woman whose curves are dangerous, whose belly covers her umm :devil:, and nope, still not bothered.

Honey, size doesn’t matter, it’s what’s inside that counts. Your personality doesn’t change when adding pounds. I’ve always been around females of a larger stature and there are those who I don’t like, not because of their body size or shape, but they are just not likeable persons due to their manner and personality.

I do prefer the larger, well covered girls in general. You have nothing to worry about.

I know you're looking for men's perspectives, but I thought I'd throw in my own story. A new lover entered my life two years ago, after I had only been with my husband for 15 years. I've never been thin, but this happened at my lifetime high weight and I thought it was ridiculous that anyone could want me - ME! - for what was to be primarily a sexual relationship. I don't know his exact weight, but I think I outweighed him by 40-50 pounds, and I was convinced that his attraction could not be real. Eventually, though, I could not doubt his desire, or our terrific chemistry, and he made it clear that my weight was (and still is) a non-issue. And judging from the community here, he is not rare.

Sally, you make a good point and back it up with your photo.

I would take you and Honey on anytime.

It makes no difference whatsoever, beauty, sexiness or whatever is more than just the physical size or appearance of a person. Personally for me it about connection first always and this being literotica beautifully strung together sentences. As for the outer beauty it is all about how someone carries themselves more than being a stick. I find the female form in all it's glorious variations thoroughly appealing. And you my dear little Wild Honey are as sexy as they come x

At the age of 15, my first girlfriend was taller than myself and out-weighed me. Her sincerity and friendliness is what attracted me. The other boys were intimidated by her size but were envious.

Fast forward 45 years. My second wife is taller than I, outweighs me by 25 pounds and can pick me up and throw me over her shoulder. Yes, she has a belly along with wide hips and full thighs. Men, women too, will approach her. She exudes confidence and personality.

Appearing secure with oneself makes a person desirable...appealing.

hahaha! If it weren't for men who were thinner than me, I'd still be a virgin..:cool:

My best lover, so far, was tall, thin, and amply endowed. He's kind of an ass, but there's no questioning his love for the belly, thighs, and mouth of a BBW.

My main issue with him is his incessant need for "variety", so I'll only partake from that fountain when I'm thoroughly parched, so to speak.

this is for those who worry about how they look naked.

*Boom*

Attachments

• me_Not_being_self_concious.jpg
    me_Not_being_self_concious.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2
Honey,
Has this thread really slowed down so much? I haven't been on in a few months and my last post is only a few pages back.
:(

Aside from more self portraits (don't hold your breath) what can we do to entice more Zaftig to share?

We need a raffle or something????:D

Back