What's Crossing Your Mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And he came for a Reason, nothing more than that.
As much as I would like to keep him, he is not mine to start.
It was a good time and I smiled a lot.
Now is the time to thank him, please do hear my last shot."

:rose:

I'm over thinking. Stressed out and over tired. Need to talk to a friend, but I'm very bad at reaching out when I'm stressed. I need to let out everything that is in my head, get some feedback on it, and perhaps some stress release as well. I always feel like I'm bothering people if I contact them to ask for a chat. In my experience, people don't stick around if you need help with anything.

I'm over thinking. Stressed out and over tired. Need to talk to a friend, but I'm very bad at reaching out when I'm stressed. I need to let out everything that is in my head, get some feedback on it, and perhaps some stress release as well. I always feel like I'm bothering people if I contact them to ask for a chat. In my experience, people don't stick around if you need help with anything.

It sucks to feel that way but your true friends will always have your back and be glad to help talk things out with you. Over thinking sucks, I've been there myself. But friends are good for perspective. I hope you de-stress soon! *hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Cali needs to trade a few weather days with the East Coast. We're getting a dire heat wave warning for mid-week. 93 yesterday was a hot cake walk.

Cali needs to trade a few weather days with the East Coast. We're getting a dire heat wave warning for mid-week. 93 yesterday was a hot cake walk.

Noooo! Vacation starts in just over a week and I don’t want to spend my entire week back home in rain!!

Noooo! Vacation starts in just over a week and I don’t want to spend my entire week back home in rain!!

I can do with the trade being limited to tomorrow and Wednesday - projected to be the worst of it.:)

Well I don't really want rain, because the humidity will skyrocket out here in the desert. (We use evap cooling) But I'd give away ten degrees of this crap no problem :D

A gentle rain would be welcome. We are still recovering from the mudslides, so not too much.

Oh, it’s nothing but sunny days on the forecast for weeks. It might get up into the 80’s...positively roasting for the coast. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back