the most arousing film scenes!?!

This is an absolute favorite of mine!! I love how she has her cheek all sucked in. You can tell this is the real deal. Go Chloe!!!
Amy

Sea of Love; Ellen Barkin, Al Pacino

I totally agree with you AA!! I adored this film. The scene where Ellen Barkin walks into the supermarket wearing high heels and only an overcoat, then proceeds to tease and sexually taunt Al Pacino has stayed in my mind for years. To this day whenever I wear an overcoat to work I find m mind wandering back to this hot movie.

Highlights here:

http://www.redtube.com/105874
 
Blue is the Warmest Color

Blue is the Warmest Color - While I enjoy watching women make love to each other, it isn't my main sexual thrill. However, this film was very erotic for me. My favorite scene is when they are in the parents house. I also thought Adèle Exarchopoulos gave her all in the one scene with her face (and hopefully tongue) buried in Léa Seydoux's nice ass. I do not know how actors can come away from filming those scene and not end up fucking the night away in their set trailer. It was very realistic is what I am saying ;).

No Way Out - An oldie but Sean Young fucking Kevin Costner in the limo was amazing as was part 2 when they got back to her place and her roommate and / or friend (I cannot quite recall) was there. I saw this film in the theatre with my girlfriend at the time we were very quiet on the ride back to her apartment where she subsequently fucked me like there was no tomorrow.

Golden Palomino - Sir; by the way, I had a major crush on Jenny A in the day. From Logan's Run to MI5 recently. She sure did it for me.
 
Last edited:
What film scenes arouse you the most?! Describe it in this thread. Add images if you prefer.

Hate to admit it, the neatest kinkiest thing I've ever seen is from a cult-classic science fiction movie called, "Galaxy Of Terror."

74d3c1bb710202cbe0e53e5b6635db48.png


There is this absolutely heinous scene where a woman gets raped by this giant super-slimy worm. I mean he gets very friendly with her, tearing off her clothes, rubbing her down below, her moaning in pleasure, and ultimately being toothlessly devoured.

https://youtu.be/zGSOH08BLwE?t=164

Wow ! Can you say - tentacles ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have watched both f the Nymphomaniac Vol 1 & 2, and I must say, whilst disturbing, they are also two of the most erotic mainstream movies I have ever seen.

It WAS fantastic for a mainstream movie. Charlotte Gainsbourg is so arousing, especially in the threesome.

Have you seen the Aussie movie sleeping beauty?!
 
It WAS fantastic for a mainstream movie. Charlotte Gainsbourg is so arousing, especially in the threesome.

Have you seen the Aussie movie sleeping beauty?!

Hi GP,

No, but am dling it now - excited! Any recommendation from you excites me.
 
I'm sure it's been mentioned, but "unfaithful" near the end at the stairs. Damn, Diane Lane is sooo frikken hot!
 
Back
Top