New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystery Lover said:
Good Morning.....I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you....everyone here has been really friendly and helpful :)

Welcome to the boards Mystery Lover..

Enjoy your time here *s*

basque
 
Greetings

Hello to all the new faces and hello to the regulars too. *smiles and waves*
 
*waves hello to the new people*

course i still am a new people, too, but hopefully it counts anyway :)

zanna
 
Thinks I must let my evyl twin personality out more, and be way more scary. I'm way too nice

Who said that?

(Pulls out rubber hanky to wave hello to all the newcomers.)
 
hmmmm...

hello....let's see...where to start...25 year old sub here...started exploring this lifestyle about a year ago...have always had "the tendencies" and am just still trying to gather as much information as possible. I have once or twice ventured into the realm of R/L experience....and hope to do so again soon....perhaps this time something a bit more long term...

i guess i first started to explore because of my last relationship....nilla....and was forced to "where the pants" in the relationship....the end of that relationship is when i coincidentally met my first Dom...i took a good hard look at me....and found that i've been this way as far back as i can remember...i guess i just had never given it much thought...

so...that's me in a nutshell....
 
it is one thing i'm a little wierd about...some days...a pinch or bite will shoot through me and i will feel it in every nerve ending in my body...other days...i think you could rip the darn things off...and i probably wouldn't bat an eye...:p
 
Hi YUMMM (and any other new folks i may have missed), welcome to our community! We've got a wonderful resource here on the BDSM Board....our Library. It's full of threads on lots of different subjects covering just about everything you could think of in this lifestyle. It's a great resource for those inexperienced and experienced. A favorite thread is Wizard's Links thread found under the category Links...Wizard has got active links to sites covering a little bit of everything in there.

I'm your friendly neighborhood submissive librarian, and i welcome suggestions and input on the library via PM or through posts to the Library Suggestion thread found in the first post on the Library, anytime.

Get out there and start posting, it's how we get to know you :)

Again, welcome!

~anelize
 
again....

i have to say thanks for the hospitality...i've been to other boards and chats and whatnot that were not nearly as welcoming and kind....i must give you all kudos on the way you conduct yourselves and say i can tell i will be quite comfy here...
 
Dunno. Speak to YUMMM. She's the one handing them out. If you're lucky, she'll pin it to ya.

If you want my kudo, you'll need to provide evidence of your chest though. :devil:
 
Last edited:
blah.

well, im new and im pretty o.k. . i dont express myself well with words ( i am a visual artist. well, a visual art student.) but i like to try anyway. im a 21 year old male art student who finds himself gravitating towards pretty much anything aesthetically beautiful in the sexual spectrum, be it beautiful because it is ideal or because it is mundane. anyway. this is most likely the longest post i'll... well... post.
 
apet4you said:
(and no matter what anyone told ya...nudity is an option, but being bitten is the price for answers):D

Waitasecond..... Nudity is an option? *going off to put on some leather...* And here I am, all nekkid and stuff, freezing all the tender bits and gettin' all perky if you know what I mean...

edited to say hi to the new bodies! Hi!:p
 
Last edited:
Hi all. My butterfly led me here a month or so ago and I'm finally finding some time to peruse some threads. My Dominant yearnings began a long time ago in my teens the first time I saw "The Collector" and figured every boy was like me, wanting to have a girl chained up in his cellar. Since then I've wandered through The Land of Vanilla and frustrations with introducing BDSM to parners there until I finally deported myself over the rainbow to D/s Oz a few years ago. I pretty quickly got tired of "playing" and online so began to search more intently for the real deal. I'm very happy to say that my search efforts were richly rewarded with three girls (I didn't plan it, it just happened that way) who have been slavetraining with me for a few months now. Two of them will be receiving my collar shortly (and there's still a lot of hope and love for the third).

I've got the oxymoron history: prep schools, Ivy league grad, general contractor, and now a simple carpenter looking to transition the tools out of his hands (ah, yes, aging and gravity do both work). Other than that, I write, sculpt, woodwork, recently took up leatherwork (who could resist with such wonderful models on hand?), am a bit of a movie buff (post 1960) and just discovered The Simpsons (I know, where have I been?).

And, again thanks to my butterfly, finally found a site with some engaging fora and conversation. So thanks to all here and welcome to any interested in the discussion of D/s philosophy.
 
Last edited:
Re: blah.

Welcome to the boards o0Aether0o.


Hope you enjoy your time here on the Lit Boards..

basque
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top