PM asshattery

He said he's not into real writing.

Perhaps instead of real writing what he meant is he's not into wheelwrighting. In all fairness, it does look like a difficult trade to master.

sat-wheelwrights-working.jpg

Perhaps instead of real writing what he meant is he's not into wheelwrighting. In all fairness, it does look like a difficult trade to master.

Possibly. He may even have meant reel righting; a task of some delicacy, performed when one's reel tilts askew.

sat-wheelwrights-working.jpg

Is that from the new season of Lancaster County Chopper?

Sweet, it looks like Jebidiah Jr. has a helmet sheathed with the skin of a muppet.
There is badass, then there is Amish badass.

what you women may not understand is us men are using the wrong head when sending out emails texts etc...im fairly sure there are NONE of us into real writing we wont to get off well at least im looking to get laid or hell anything:)
So you want to get off.. and you decide that the best way to facilitate this is to message random women or women-shaped-things on the internet and, if you're like 90% of the men here, basically demand we provide you with wank fodder, whether it be pictures, live video, or a sexy story about fucking ourselves. Dude, we're not impressed. In fact, most of us do not fucking care that you want to get off. You got an issue? Deal with it yourself.

Hi there. I was wondering if you would like to chat. If you agree, I can't wait to ask you the exhilarating question of how you are doing. After, I can ask the follow up question of what you are doing. I'm really polite like that until I feel like quickly shifting into a creepy pervert

Hi there. I was wondering if you would like to chat. If you agree, I can't wait to ask you the exhilarating question of how you are doing. After, I can ask the follow up question of what you are doing. I'm really polite like that until I feel like quickly shifting into a creepy pervert

Hilarious. I hope this guys sticks around. He makes the rest of us look better!

I find this completely unacceptable--less the message itself but the "referral". I would like whoever this "friend' is to contact me and let me know where he got the idea it was his right to pass my name. :mad:

"I was talking to a male friend of mine from lit and he mentioned that he had made your acquaintance some time back. I had told him that I hoped to make a married friend here as I have not connected with anyone. He shared your contact name and I took a chance and said hello to you."

I find this completely unacceptable--less the message itself but the "referral". I would like whoever this "friend' is to contact me and let me know where he got the idea it was his right to pass my name. :mad:

"I was talking to a male friend of mine from lit and he mentioned that he had made your acquaintance some time back. I had told him that I hoped to make a married friend here as I have not connected with anyone. He shared your contact name and I took a chance and said hello to you."

I'll wager there was no referral. It's a weird gambit, and I can't imagine it likely succeeding. It begs the question "Who?"

Him leaving it vague wouldn't have accomplished the the goal of getting your guard down if it was true.

It's a salesman's gambit.

"Several of the neighbors said that YOU were the very sort of discriminating homeowner that would appreciate the statement aluminum siding would make on your home!"

For once I responded to a personal ad here.

Redacted said:
drinkz said:
I have no idea who you used to be, but figured I'd say hello. Hopefully I don't get lost in the crowd.

Have a wonderful day. :)

Message me on yahoo, I am on there now :)

Yeah, like I'm dumb enough to jump to Yahoo after one sentence. :rolleyes: I may be a guy, but I'm not dumb. I'm putting money on this being a guy trolling as a woman.

For once I responded to a personal ad here.

Yeah, like I'm dumb enough to jump to Yahoo after one sentence. :rolleyes: I may be a guy, but I'm not dumb. I'm putting money on this being a guy trolling as a woman.

Only had that a couple of times with guys pretending to be girls (or at least I thought so..). Yeah wanting to go onto yahoo and share pics straight of the bat is a good sign.

Hmm, don't know if I'd make a definite conclusion from that: (Real) women do sometimes post "Want to chat?" threads.

But I agree that neither party seemed to have much information, in that case. I don't think it's worth inviting someone to chat so soon. But some people are more extroverted than I am.

Hmm, don't know if I'd make a definite conclusion from that: (Real) women do sometimes post "Want to chat?" threads.

But I agree that neither party seemed to have much information, in that case. I don't think it's worth inviting someone to chat so soon. But some people are more extroverted than I am.

This wasn't a "want to chat" thread. I can't lead you to the actual thread, because it'd give the identity of the person and that's not allowed.

SO many!!

A short but witty hello ;)
Wanna be my guiding light...?

Hey
Hi there, how are you?
(zero post count, have 30 or so of these type, all from zero count people)

Hi
35 fit firefighter with an over active sex drive and imagination. I love the wife sharing stories. I'm on yahoo and skype ********** care to chat what turns u on.

Wanted to introduce myself properly

I think perhaps you'll find me a bit more intriguing than most of the advances that you most probably receive on this often-goofy forum.

First of all, I doubt you're as bitchy as your self-description. I'm sure you wisely use that persona to wield off the unwelcome, obnoxious, and or boring. I prefer to think of you as independent and feisty, both traits that I find attractive.

Next, I know well the Capital Region. I visit there often in the summer, and have vacationed for years in the Adirondacks (Lake George, mostly). I don't think there's a hotel on Wolf Road or Washington Blvd. that I haven't stayed at over the last two decades or so.

My best friend also lived in Loudonville for a few years, so I was there frequently. I'm sure you have at least heard of him - he was the former coach of Siena. More about that later, if you're interested.

So, without prattling on further for the time being, I'll leave it to you to decide if you'd like to explore more. Rumor has it I'm kinda handsome and fun. And I won't just lay there and let you admire my big cock nor just pound you for a mere 60 seconds.

What fun is that? A man must have a more versatile repertoire.

In the mean time, this is one of my stories based from one of my favorite places - the Spa.

For some reason, I'm thinking you could relate to the main character. Enjoy.

xo

Name Redacted
Story Link Redacted

Yes I am bitchy. All he said was just pure bullshit.

Wanted to introduce myself properly.

I think perhaps you'll find me a bit more intriguing than most of the advances that you most probably receive on this often-goofy forum. *snip*

Name Redacted
Story Link Redacted

Yes I am bitchy. All he said was just pure bullshit.

Wowsers. Points for being coherent, and er, um, confidence. :rolleyes:. Never seen name dropping without actually dropping said name.

I have to say in my head, I read that whole thing in the voice of Mr. Howell from Gilligan's Island. He would totally call you lovey, I just know he would.

I've been a bit remiss in deleting old messages from my PM box lately, but as I was doing some recent cleaning out I noticed I received the same message from the same dude....four months apart. Um - if I didn't respond to you the first time, what makes you think a subsequent message (the exact SAME one, for that matter) would get a better response? SMH

Wowsers. Points for being coherent, and er, um, confidence. :rolleyes:. Never seen name dropping without actually dropping said name.

I have to say in my head, I read that whole thing in the voice of Mr. Howell from Gilligan's Island. He would totally call you lovey, I just know he would.

oherency doesn't excuse him from trying to pass bullshit past me. He dropped the right words - Lake George, Loudonville, and Saratoga Springs - but when he said "the Spa," I knew he was full of it. NO ONE calls Saratoga, Saratoga Springs, or the nearby are "the Spa" any more, and haven't since the late 80s. Only those pretentious Long Islanders and New Jerseyites do.

Back