Any kindy xmas fantasies

All I know is that this year, if santa has lost a few lbs and gives me that wink when he drops down the chimney, his reindeer are gonna be on my roof a little bit longer than usual.

I had sex under a Christmas tree once while married...
...but it wasn't with my wife...oh my!

I have a little secret fetish, I like sitting on a lap pretending to be innocent while I can feel a semi hard cock become hard and rigid pressed up between my cheeks. Getting into the holiday spirit, a xmas fantasy would be sitting on a buff Santa's lap and feeling those soft red pants against the back of my bare thighs while my skirt rode up a bit while I jumped into his lap. And then feeling his hard rod against my ass while his jolly smile turned into a smirk. :cattail:

My fantasy is to be spitroasted by Santa and one of his well hung elves. Mrs Santa would be watching and playing with you soaking wet pussy.

I plan on sitting on my personal Santas lap tonight and see what "pops up"

tumblr_mfg6c9ARJa1rp6b2ro1_500.jpg

I opened up a gift Christmas eve from my wife that was a sex lounger called a Liberator chair which we ended up using right beside the Christmas tree if that counts.
I haven't had any Mr. or Mrs. Santa fantasies as of yet.

A man opens a large, person-sized box.

What he finds inside is wrapped in ribbons and wearing red high heels, a matching string bikini, and a Santa hat.

There is a tattoo right over the bikini bottom that says "Raw use only".

Can you guess what steps outside of the box with a lewd smile on?

Christmas has come and gone so mine will remain a fantasy. I think my New Years fantasy will remain a fantasy also. Hell perhaps all of life is a fantasy

Back