'Milking' a mans cock - is this for real?

Interesting thread :D Not yet tried this specifically, but having decided on celibacy for a while was finding a lack of variety in masturbation so obtained a few toys. Have certainly found it possible through Anal stimualtion to reach an orgasm without having to otherwise lend a hand so to speak.

If you can get over the "omg I'm going to turn into a screaming queen" outlook regarding anal play then it certainly adds a new dimension to proceedings. Just with a butt plug I produce a lot more pre-cum than normal and seem to experience much longer and more intense orgasms than without it in which I presume is due to the increased pressure on the prostrate (first time I used it and had an orgasm I thought I was going to faint).

Regarding health issues did spot a news posting somewhere which I naturally cannot find now suggesting that a simple regular hand shandy a few times a week can significantly reduce the chances of Prostrate cancer. Thought seems to be that keeping the little bugger active is enough to keep it healthy.
 
I too have heard of the benefits of prostate massage. Bikers and trucker have very low instance of prostate cancer - they think due to the constant bouncing and therefore massaging of the prostate. interesting........
 
Not to be a snob or anything, but it is a men's health issue, so FYI, the gland is "prostate," not "prostrate."
 
Not to be a snob or anything, but it is a men's health issue, so FYI, the gland is "prostate," not "prostrate."

I was drunk, sue me :D You're lucky its readable in any way shape or form.
 
docisin said:
Not to be a snob or anything, but it is a men's health issue, so FYI, the gland is "prostate," not "prostrate."


True, but if you play with a prostate the right way a guy is likely to prostrate himself before you ;)
 
James G 5 said:
True, but if you play with a prostate the right way a guy is likely to prostrate himself before you ;)

hehehe - I was going to say "To have your prostate massaged you should be prostrate." But every time I type either word I have to stop and think.....
 
crazybbwgirl said:
I too have heard of the benefits of prostate massage. Bikers and trucker have very low instance of prostate cancer - they think due to the constant bouncing and therefore massaging of the prostate. interesting........

Are you sure you heard of those bikers and truckers statistics outside of this thread? I asked Mr. G to post some links to the studies he made casual mention of which "proved" the same thing, but he has not responded. If anyone could show any statistical evidence of these "facts," I'd be much more likely to take them seriously.
 
Did find the article about regular masturbation cutting prostate cancer risk.

The protective effect was greatest while the men were in their 20s.

Men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer later in life.
And the best bit:
"Masturbation is part of people's sexual repertoire.

"If these findings hold up, then it's perfectly reasonable that men should be encouraged to masturbate," he said.

Like I need to be ecouraged :D

Full article from the bbc: BBC News
 
Quint said:
Are you sure you heard of those bikers and truckers statistics outside of this thread? I asked Mr. G to post some links to the studies he made casual mention of which "proved" the same thing, but he has not responded. If anyone could show any statistical evidence of these "facts," I'd be much more likely to take them seriously.

I wondered about this as well
Having relatives who're both bikers and long-haul truckers, I know that both sets of men are likely to develop kidney ailments assosciated with the constant shocks & vibrations of OTR, especially on a big hog.
I can't imagine it being good for the prostate.
 
VSE said:
Did find the article about regular masturbation cutting prostate cancer risk.

And the best bit:

Like I need to be ecouraged :D

Full article from the bbc: BBC News

Very true, altho as one sex pro I spoke to said, "Masturbation should be encouraged and men made to feel OK about it...not because they need relief, or it's good for their prostate, or any other excuse, but simply because it's natural, harmless*, and just feels GOOD."

*Yes, I realize that, like most things, if taken to a SERIOUS extreme it could be harmful, but that's pretty rare and we're talking about normal activity here
 
There was the article from the BBC and a Health Directive from World Health just recently about "flushing" the prostate thru masturbation. I have read numerous articles in the last year or so about this and that's why I mentioned it. There doesn't seem to be a lot of hard evidence in regards to these claims on any medical sites. There are ongoing studies and lots of "preliminary" findings but nobody's (not researchers anyway) coming right out and saying long term manipulation will prevent a certain number of prostate cancers. Like a lot of things tho IT MAKES SENSE! Let anything in the body sit and fester and you'll have problems. Keep it supple and new and it remains healthy. Of course researchers have been checking cadavers for evidence of GSpots too so whenever the experts announce something I either take it with a grain of salt or I am staggered by how much the study cost when everybody already bloody well knew that.

The only thing that I'd add to the discussion is that because of the same manipulation and vibration during riding bikes, motorcycles, horses etc that is GOOD for a healthy prostate the reverse is true. When there is already cancer cells in the prostate any amount of activity can allow those cells a rout of metastasis. Luckily that usually means being flushed out of the body with the next beer but it can make it into the body thru tears. Prostate cancer is one of the LEAST spreading cancers known. It is extremely slow in spreading UNLESS it gets into the body from the prostate and then it becomes as aggressive as melanoma.

My 2¢
 
Originally posted by Maester
How do you mean, my dear?


hmmm do I look like I'm yours? ;)

I meant it in the most innocent way...just bumping the thread to the first page...but if you'd like to suggest something else...I'll listen. :devil:
 
wicked woman said:
hmmm do I look like I'm yours? ;)

I meant it in the most innocent way...just bumping the thread to the first page...but if you'd like to suggest something else...I'll listen. :devil:

*Maester takes the wicked woman in the crook of his arm*

:rose: I am the maester all are mine
 
I'd like to say I'm a big fan of this whole method of stimulation. That said, I'd like to know if anyone ever REALLY got into massaging their prostate and ended up with hemmorroids. I really hope these two topics are unrelated.
 
When I was young......

When I was young(er) I used to think that this was a joke. But now that I'm older for some reason I need it. Once in a while it even hurts if it's not done. I get a burning sensation in my penis if my seman is left in.

Romeo
 
I've done this for years now and have encouraged friends to do the same.

I'm surprised and happy to see this covered. I thought it was something a little more common.
 
Back
Top