Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

My suggestion is always be you. Just the best way to be and probably easier. ;) Not easy to follow at all though.

My suggestion is always be you. Just the best way to be and probably easier. ;) Not easy to follow at all though.

I'm always myself. I just wasn't being my best self. I was heading toward a complacent place; holding myself back. That coupled with getting older started a downward spiral. It made me take a hard look at how I'm showing up for the people in my life--and it was all surface level. Dialing it in if you will. Doing the bare minimum. Thats not where I want to be. But blah blah blah boring boring boring.

Here's something more interesting:

8479486911_5a0605b2b2_c.jpg

I'm always myself. I just wasn't being my best self. I was heading toward a complacent place; holding myself back. That coupled with getting older started a downward spiral. It made me take a hard look at how I'm showing up for the people in my life--and it was all surface level. Dialing it in if you will. Doing the bare minimum. Thats not where I want to be. But blah blah blah boring boring boring.

Well you don't look that old to me and if the pics you are posting is the minimum then I would hate to see what giving it your all looks like. ;)

Yeah I know you were not referring to here, but since you called it boring I figured I would reign it back in.

Wow...you have wonderful tits, and deliciously perfect nipples. No matter what birthday you just celebrated, you are a total hottie.

You are beautiful, sexy, funny, vivacious, witty are a few of the things I think i have seen in you & your posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, sir, are too kind. Thank you :)

Well you don't look that old to me and if the pics you are posting is the minimum then I would hate to see what giving it your all looks like. ;)

Yeah I know you were not referring to here, but since you called it boring I figured I would reign it back in.

You'd hate to see what giving my all would look like? Not to toot my own horn, but I would like to think my all would be at least a view or two. ;p

And a mighty fine looking woman with a tantalizing quirk or two. Wonderful!

Oh I've more than a few quirks.

Lovely breasts.

Thank you :)

Wow...you have wonderful tits, and deliciously perfect nipples. No matter what birthday you just celebrated, you are a total hottie.

*blushing* I appreciate it, thank you. My breasts are one of the things I'm most self conscious about.

Wow, incredible photos. The art of shibari, is amazing. There's something seductive about how those ropes look all tied up. It truly is a wonderful art form and you make the perfect canvas. Thanks for sharing. :rose:

You are smoking hot!

your breasts are sexy. they compliment your body oh so well. i dig em.

I speak the truth!!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8105/8479486911_5a0605b2b2_c.jpg

Love the rope work on your latest photo, and of course your body never ceases to "elevate" my spirits! :D

My god I want to tie you up and play with that amazing body.

Wow, incredible photos. The art of shibari, is amazing. There's something seductive about how those ropes look all tied up. It truly is a wonderful art form and you make the perfect canvas. Thanks for sharing. :rose:

You are smoking hot!

Awww shucks, thanks folks :eek: You sure know how to make a girl feel good :)

Toot away pretty lady I would like to see that. :D

Challenge accepted, I'll try not to slack off next time he has the camera out ;p

And your profile picture is adorable ;)

No bondage, and not pantyhose. But this is what I got for ya. ;)

Could be considered a submissive pose, so it still fits the thread theme..

8516552815_96acc81ce5_c.jpg

Your thread. You can bend all the rules you want. I won't tell. ;)

(Great pic)

No bondage, and not pantyhose. But this is what I got for ya. ;)

Could be considered a submissive pose, so it still fits the thread theme..

8516552815_96acc81ce5_c.jpg
You look amazing, in and out of ropes! ;) And I love your lingerie and stockings.

Btw, is your ceiling low, or are you quite tall (or both)?

It's great to see someone having so much erotic fun. love your flexibility, figure and hair.

Back