Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

Why thank you...my breasts are one of the things I'm most self conscious about.

8479488087_ffd4166204_z.jpg

Your breasts are glorious and natural. They say the most beautiful women will find something about their bodies to be insecure about. Please believe me when I say you have no reason to be insecure about your beautiful breasts.

You're quite welcome.

Here's another with black hemp rope. I like the feel of the hemp rope, but prefer the other white ones (nylon, maybe?) that we have. They feel soft and smooth against my skin.

3961093138_34fd5ddbce_z.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Haha, I understand. The exhibitionist in me tries to remind him to snap some photos but it doesn't always happen.

He's very talented, I love when he indulges me. :)

Why thank you...my breasts are one of the things I'm most self conscious about.

I'm flattered! You didn't have to wait long.

We decided to stay in this Valentine's Day. Not that we typically celebrate it anyway. But this one was a good one.

8479488087_ffd4166204_z.jpg

I love the happy face.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hope you don't mind a man's submission (pun intended. Lol)

Last edited:
All your flattery makes me want to share ;)

Here's one another from the archives. This was one of my favorite ties that hes done for me. I hope to encourage him in the near future for more intricate ropework...

2983352308_f051c52a57_o.jpg
This one is just SOOOO erotic, please keep sharing

Here's one another from the archives. This was one of my favorite ties that hes done for me. I hope to encourage him in the near future for more intricate ropework...

This bondage seems to open you up to expose your incredible beauty.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I had a lady FWB that like being tied up. And I liked making her cum. I would tie her to a chair or bed so her pussy was totally open. Then I would start ever so gentle making her cum and as she got more sensitive I would get more intense and use the Hitachi. After a while she would jump out of her skin. I gave her a click counter once that hit 36. One time she had me in tease and orgasm denial and the game was to make her tell me where she hid the key to the chastity cage. She got 2 weeks of cum on her face with the blow job all tied up with the Hitachi going on her clit.
Have you ever been tied up and made to cum to many times?
Inquiring minds want to know.
:kiss:

You are absolutely stunning. All of the pictures you post are sexy and erotic. I love seeing your gorgeous body especially all tied up. Your guy has one amazing women! This thread is one if the best.

help me.

I give up.. uhg.. ok.. wtf whre am i

Last edited:
Back