Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Just wanted to say Hi and have enjoyed reading the many postings. Hoping each of you will find your happiness. I hope I will someday myself.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say Hi and have enjoyed reading the many postings. Hoping each of you will find your happiness. I hope I will someday myself.

I'd just like to echo that! Plus wow..... You all deserve it xx Oh and Madison you will hon, don't sweat it!
 
girls

I have a huge mommy / daughter fantasy.... I'm in my 40's, would love to have some college girls..... maybe it's because they have such lovely tits.
 
I also like the college girls with their beautiful tits but even more I like to watch them squirm and squeal when I eat their hot pussies as my hand caresses their soft bubble butts
 
I also like the college girls with their beautiful tits but even more I like to watch them squirm and squeal when I eat their hot pussies as my hand caresses their soft bubble butts

Wow.love to be squirming around now with your tongue between my legs
 
We have an extra room in our house and I've sooo fantasized about renting it out to some cute UNLV student and then corrupting her one afternoon with one of my MILF-y friends.

I'm 36 and I'd LOOOVE to get "revenge" on some 19/20 year old and then apologize for whatever I made her do over and over and over again with my hands and tongue. :devil:

I'm getting wet just thinking about it and I have to start dinner soon! :eek:
 
Hi from Amazon Liz

About myself. I do prefer women over men. My first experience was when I was 14 in Brazil. Our maid who was in her late 20's was washing my long hair as I sat in the bathtub. That month I had a growth spurt with my breasts and I was a good B cup. As she was washing my hair, I got excited and my nipples got really hard and she noticed. So without asking or telling me she began to lick and suck them ever so gently. It was also the first time I was intimate with anyone (boy or girl) and I got very wet. As she was kissing my breasts she began to massage my clit until I almost came for the first time but we had to stop because we heard someone in the house and we did not wanted to get caught. However, it was great was not our last time being intimate and finally giving each other orgasms. Sadly she got engaged about nine months later and left to get marriage. How about yourself? Tell me about your first experience. xoxo Liz......
 
Got the privilege of walking in on my wife and her nineteen year old niece was a beautiful sight to behold I kept quite and let them enjoy themselves wasn't last time they got to pleasure each other now 20 years later she is as beautiful mother herself
 
Tell me about your first experience.

Actually, something very similar to this (although there were only two of us)

http://xhamster.com/movies/2691897/b...=video_related

We were both about your age, maybe a year older. My gf was very pretty and very popular in school (blonde cheerleader type). I was a total geek just head over heels happy she ever even wanted to talk to me.

It started out simple enough. One afternoon while trying on different clothes in her bedroom she asked something like, "Do you ever play with yourself?" "What do you mean?" "Oh that." "How do you do it?" etc., etc. - You know, just two curious girls being curious about our suddenly quickly changing bodies together. :D

Since we already had our jeans off because we were trying on different clothes, we laid on her bed side by side talking as our fingers pushed our own panties aside and went to work. We talked about what we were doing and what it felt like and three days later decided to "try on clothes again" which became our code word for fooling around.

The third time we touched each other a little instead of just ourselves.

By the fifth or sixth time it was no bras, no panties, completely naked and giggling under the covers as we got more and more bold with each other.

By the tenth time or so I think I we were fucking each other with naked Barbie dolls. :devil:

Great memories. Though our relationship got quite toxic a few years later.
 
My first experience

About myself. I do prefer women over men. My first experience was when I was 14 in Brazil. Our maid who was in her late 20's was washing my long hair as I sat in the bathtub. That month I had a growth spurt with my breasts and I was a good B cup. As she was washing my hair, I got excited and my nipples got really hard and she noticed. So without asking or telling me she began to lick and suck them ever so gently. It was also the first time I was intimate with anyone (boy or girl) and I got very wet. As she was kissing my breasts she began to massage my clit until I almost came for the first time but we had to stop because we heard someone in the house and we did not wanted to get caught. However, it was great was not our last time being intimate and finally giving each other orgasms. Sadly she got engaged about nine months later and left to get marriage. How about yourself? Tell me about your first experience. xoxo Liz......
My first experience...hmm... It was with my best friend. She had a beautiful body and great breasts. I would spend the night at her house every weekend, we were inseparable. I pretended to be asleep when she rubbed her butt up against me. I felt a tingling sensation in my pussy so I rubbed my pussy against her ass to see if she was awake or accidentally touched me. She started to grind her ass really hard on my pussy and then we started dry humping eachother and missy until we were out of breath. We furthered our explorations one night when she was complaining of a backache and I told her I would give her a massage. She layed on her stomach and pulled up her shirt while I stroke my hands up and down her body while I straddled her ass. Each time I stroked her upper back I would let my fingertips wander to her sides coming closer and closer to her nipples until I was massaging her tits from the sides. I then wandered and massaged lower and lower until I was cupping her ass cheeks and opening and closing them. She started to grind her pussy into the bed. I then said that her shirt and shorts were getting in the way so I took them off along with her panties. She was fully naked now and squirming. I told her to lift her ass up a little and was massaging the inside of her thighs. She finally turned over and asked me to massage the front of her body. I massaged every part of her until I couldn't take it anymore and suckled her tits in my mouth and massaged her clit at the same time. I then licked and kissed my way down until my tongue met her sweet wet pussy. She had the most beautiful body.
 
Last edited:
I would have answer..... YES you can... :heart: You were married,, that is close enough... :devil::devil:

.
.
.
.
 
Omg - had such a hot dream about a much younger co-worker. Woke up so hot and horny. Had some playtime with my toys to relieve the pressure. Can't wait to see her at work tonight! 😉
 
Back
Top